DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by KaterTot »

How many times did Mithy call it an "air socket" when candling the eggs? Good grief she kept saying it she really can't grasp simple terms and I am in NO way an expert at baby chickens but common sense told me she was meaning pocket.
And the boys did SO good all week.
Get those boys to speech therapists and preschool stat.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I also noticed that king Bryan wasn't part of the big you tube meeting. I think he really thinks he's a bigger fish than he is. I also think that the you tube community knows exactly what a jerk he is. There are a lot of you tubers that cater to kids but I don't think there are any that are really as obnoxious as these two are. You can bet other people also see what a flop his music career was. Hope we're seeing the very start of their decline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So much concrete around that pool, it's just so ugly! They just keep making their green space smaller and smaller. That concrete is dark too, gonna be hot as hell on little feet in "sunny southern California!!"
Poor Finn, he got so upset when he was put to bed that he puked and his mom didn't even notice bc she was passed out on the couch. I mean obviously he needed the nap if he slept that long, but he had to sleep in puke bc his mom wasn't watching him close enough. :(
Hi Missy!!!! calling us out on Finn not talking "he says so many words i just cant catch them on camera!!" also with the "ok now we have to wash your feet" comment after they were in the coop barefooted...
Well it's happened, they are now encouraging Finn to shoot people.. :( Notice the cut right when Ollie starts smacking and pushing Finn? And hitting at him so hard with those swords? Ollie is too damn rough, I'm sure M&B would be like oh its just boys being boys.. gender is not an excuse for your kid being a mean ass.
Ollie has new bedding again, :lol:
The egg candling was super cool, i remember doing that with my granddad when i was a kid.. BUT.. its air POCKET.. not SOCKET Missy.. :roll:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

KaterTot wrote:How many times did Mithy call it an "air socket" when candling the eggs? Good grief she kept saying it she really can't grasp simple terms and I am in NO way an expert at baby chickens but common sense told me she was meaning pocket.
And the boys did SO good all week.
Get those boys to speech therapists and preschool stat.
Drove me NUTS!! How hard is it? I'm pretty sure someone who knew ziltch about eggs could figure out it was an air pocket. Socket.. she made me roll my eyes SO HARD..
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

WOW okay did anybody get a vibe that missy lets Finn cry in his crib so much that he vomits?!?

She said I think he's sick he threw up in his crib. Then she says "if I don't watch the camera PERFECTLY then I'll be like oh no he threw up"

She says he has a hard time falling asleep, which I think she wanted a nap but she can't nap cuz the kids are awake so she throws fin in the crib and ignores him so bad he throws up until he falls asleep. Disturbing a little..

What the fuck does that mean?!?! She couldn't even look in the camera when saying that!

Wow be careful what you say missy. Shitty parents to the max!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:So much concrete around that pool, it's just so ugly! They just keep making their green space smaller and smaller. That concrete is dark too, gonna be hot as hell on little feet in "sunny southern California!!"
Poor Finn, he got so upset when he was put to bed that he puked and his mom didn't even notice bc she was passed out on the couch. I mean obviously he needed the nap if he slept that long, but he had to sleep in puke bc his mom wasn't watching him close enough. :(
Hi Missy!!!! calling us out on Finn not talking "he says so many words i just cant catch them on camera!!" also with the "ok now we have to wash your feet" comment after they were in the coop barefooted...
Well it's happened, they are now encouraging Finn to shoot people.. :( Notice the cut right when Ollie starts smacking and pushing Finn? And hitting at him so hard with those swords? Ollie is too damn rough, I'm sure M&B would be like oh its just boys being boys.. gender is not an excuse for your kid being a mean ass.
Ollie has new bedding again, Image
The egg candling was super cool, i remember doing that with my granddad when i was a kid.. BUT.. its air POCKET.. not SOCKET Missy.. :roll:
That's exactly what Missy said in her Snap rant about how advanced Ollie's speech was. "He talks all the time, but we just don't catch it on camera".
And she seriously left Finn to sleep in puke? My son did that _once_. When we first did Ferber on him (modified cry it out where you go in and comfort them but refuse to pick.them up) I cleaned him up, changed his sheets, and put him back to bed. I would never ever have let him sleep in vomit. And she sounded like it happens regularly?
And once again, the people who "never nap" are napping?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

That pool looks more like a backyard dungeon for the kids when M&B want to watch Netflix and do Legos.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Holy hell, Bryan.. that isn't church talk choir boy
Poor Finn, Bryan didn't hear him? He looked fine to me.. running around normal.. they should have left him puking out.. since now we know they have before.
And I'm glad they dressed Finn up as the cat boy and washed his feet.. you guys really do take my criticism constructively [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

The egg thing was so cute. I almost gave the vlog a thumbs up. Almost.
PosyGirl72
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PosyGirl72 »

She definitely let Finn cry till he puked. And it doesn't take much either. That's rather sad actually.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:Did anyone else hear Bryan say that the pool design was "simple"? Does it have a different meaning that I am unaware of? That design is a lot of things-- simple isn't one of them.

I think he meant to say "garish".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Did anyone else hear Bryan say that the pool design was "simple"? Does it have a different meaning that I am unaware of? That design is a lot of things-- simple isn't one of them.

I think he meant to say "garish".
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 329173.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:WOW okay did anybody get a vibe that missy lets Finn cry in his crib so much that he vomits?!?

She said I think he's sick he threw up in his crib. Then she says "if I don't watch the camera PERFECTLY then I'll be like oh no he threw up"

She says he has a hard time falling asleep, which I think she wanted a nap but she can't nap cuz the kids are awake so she throws fin in the crib and ignores him so bad he throws up until he falls asleep. Disturbing a little..

What the fuck does that mean?!?! She couldn't even look in the camera when saying that!

Wow be careful what you say missy. Shitty parents to the max!

I totally get that vibe, it was just the way she worded it, not sure exactly how she said it now without going back, but it was for SURE worded as if it happens more than rarely. Poor Finn... it makes me so sad for him. If he is a kid that does that, bc some kids just puke easy if they get upset, then she needs to MAKE SURE that she watches him so she can react if it happens. She also needs to switch up the nap/bedtime routine if he is doing this on a regular basis. Something is NOT right there.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

It's one thing to pass out after a day of travelling and not hearing your kid screaming in the other room. I get that. I've slept through my kid having a fit and found them in puke the next morning. It happens.

But, where the fuck was Bryan? Missy was asleep. She has an excuse for not hearing Finn. But Bryan was wide awake and playing with Ollie. In the next room. Did he just choose to ignore Finn?

Unless Missy was awake and ignoring Finn, this one is squarely on the parent who WAS awake during Finn's crying fit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Let's be honest, it's easy to let him cry it out because he can't escape, they're house is not small, they can turn off monitors. And Ollie they can just turn on the tv and he'll be glued for a couple hours.

She's mentioned multiple times he won't nap, he won't go to bed. Well maybe isn't ready because he sleeps all fucking day!! He wants to play and interact not be locked in dungeon!

Nobody wants to real with fin because he is active and they aren't. They're used to their kid being glued to tv he doesn't look away.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I certainly hope this hasn't happened before. Do you know how long and hard a child has to be crying to throw up from it? Missy's not guilty this time, Bryan is, but if it's happened before like she's implied...that's terrible. It's one thing if they DON'T hear him, but we know they ignore him. Sometimes you should let your child cry it out, but if they're crying enough to vomit from it, they're upset. Finn's not a spoiled brat, so it's not like they give into his every whim and he knows how to play them...they just ignore him, even if he's legitimately upset.

On another note, does he throw up from crying without it being screaming-crying? Because that would be worrisome and worth a trip to the doctor, in my opinion. He shouldn't be throwing up from regular crying.
Last edited by tintin15 on Tue May 09, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honestly, from Finn's POV, I would be really upset, too. Even if nothing else is wrong...I HIGHLY doubt he wants to sleep as much as they make him. I would hate it, too, if I were locked in a room several times a day like he is. He probably gets so bored and lonely. It would be one thing if he were a brat who refused to take naps EVER, but they lock him away for one so much that it's unneeded.
dassit25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dassit25 »

Wow! That edit where Ollie goes to hit Finn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tintin15 wrote:Honestly, from Finn's POV, I would be really upset, too. Even if nothing else is wrong...I HIGHLY doubt he wants to sleep as much as they make him. I would hate it, too, if I were locked in a room several times a day like he is. He probably gets so bored and lonely. It would be one thing if he were a brat who refused to take naps EVER, but they lock him away for one so much that it's unneeded.
This! All kids are different. Just because Oliver had two naps a day until age 3,
doesn't mean Finn will. The answer isn't locking him away and trying to force him. Try a different routine if the sleeping schedule isn't working for him!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Kids get snotty and congested crying .. his nose, surprisingly, wasn't running when he was first up. I call bullshit on him saying words.. he didn't say Luna. That noise was nothing like Luna.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”