TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Turns out Ohio has a 5 year welfare time limit. Assuming she got on welfare when Alesana was around 1, she's reaching the expiration date. Not sure if it changes when there's kids involved but it would explain her sudden desire to get her shit together a little
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Maybe she's working instead of claiming child support because she doesn't want to draw attention to the fact that her and Chuckles violated that order to conceive Amity.
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I also absolutely think she'd endanger her baby for sympathy, and so she can say that she's a good mom who provides for her kids even when she's pregnant and having complications. She'll use this to say she's the best mom and hardest worker ever, watch.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I think the more likely reason Is that maybe chuckie is inbetween jobs right now and therefore she's not getting jack shit from him. Yea she gets welfare and I assume it's a good chunk, but I think she was mainly thriving on the money chuckie gives her. They also might've gone through the courts this time and the amount he gives her could've been dropped. I know before they were just doing their own arrangement and it wasn't court mandated.

I honestly don't give a shit about her well being. She does NEED to work because those poor kids are living in squalor. It's not their fault she decided to get pregnant again so they shouldn't have to suffer for it. And sadly, I also agree that she might not care about losing this one. In the past she's used every excuse in the book not to work from not having rides/babysitters to having some made up anxiety or mental disability. Now she's willing to risk going into labor early to work. There's definitely some ulterior motives there but I'm glad she's doing it and she better stick to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

I really want to see a true day in the life for her. How she gets to and from work, who watches the kids, how she goes grocery shopping, how she gets the kids to the doctor if they are sick, etc.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

red3head wrote:I really want to see a true day in the life for her. How she gets to and from work, who watches the kids, how she goes grocery shopping, how she gets the kids to the doctor if they are sick, etc.

Me, too. I really wanna know who's taking her to and from these places.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

chelsieross7 wrote:Turns out Ohio has a 5 year welfare time limit. Assuming she got on welfare when Alesana was around 1, she's reaching the expiration date. Not sure if it changes when there's kids involved but it would explain her sudden desire to get her shit together a little
They do unless you have a spouse who can switch their benefits to their name

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Wouldn't her benefits cut out once her youngest is 5? Not sure how it all works there, I'm in Australia.

I truthfully dont believe she has placenta previa. If she did she could have gotten a medical certificate and probably not had to work if it was a benefits issue.

I think she probably has or had some of her placenta covering her cervix, which normally isnt an issue. But she probably went to good old doctor google and decided thats what it was.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I think it's until her youngest child is 5. So she's still good until mistake baby is 5 years old.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

I believe Ohio has stipulations for cash assistance that you have to be at least applying for jobs. I really think one of the Herrons ratted her out to her caseworker for not working. Or is it maybe that you can only receive five years total worth of some assistance but not necessarily consecutively?
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Panda714 wrote:I believe Ohio has stipulations for cash assistance that you have to be at least applying for jobs. I really think one of the Herrons ratted her out to her caseworker for not working. Or is it maybe that you can only receive five years total worth of some assistance but not necessarily consecutively?
I was reading a little bit about how the benefits work and I guess if you're on assistance like that, you're supposed to be doing about 30 hours of community service per week. I'm assuming that's to get people applying for jobs since they could be spend that same time as an actual employee somewhere and making more. But only about 25% of the population on assistance actually follows that rule and it's loosely enforced. So, assuming that's all somewhat accurate, I can see how she'd get away with being on assistance and not doing jack shit
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

This was posted and taken down already but what in the hell is she talking about?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c4db9c.png[/img]

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

red3head wrote:This was posted and taken down already but what in the hell is she talking about?

Wonder of someone else made it and she saw it and shared because she's totally not against it
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
red3head wrote:This was posted and taken down already but what in the hell is she talking about?

Wonder of someone else made it and she saw it and shared because she's totally not against it
Marijuana is spelt wrong so I'd say it was definitely made by Tayler for shits and giggles

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

soma31 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:

Marijuana is spelt wrong so I'd say it was definitely made by Tayler for shits and giggles

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
She posted a simliar pic like that eariler today. I think it's one of those apps that puts a random ass caption on your pictures just for laughs. Only Tayler would think that those captions are funny.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a7c561.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6d3e30.png[/img]

"The only reason I know that is because someone reads the website and tells me things ocasionally."
Tayler, we all know you read here. No shame.

"I'm pretty sure I want to be a RN"

Okay, this girl has no idea what she wants. This reminds me of when she said that Chuckie wanted to be a surgeon. Nursing is HARD. An ASN or BSN is no joke, with anatomy, med-surg, pharmacology, etc. And after graduating, she'd need to take the NCLEX. You need to study all the time, it's hard for childless students, I couldn't imagine how difficult it would be for her having three kids and another on the way. I honestly just can't see her capable to actually graduate from the program. Let alone taking care of patients, administering medications with the right dosage, IV's, wound care, etc.

ImageImage
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"That BS gossip page doesn't have anything to talk about now"

Stfu bitch, you've been following her what--a few months at tops? Pipe down. Do I think she's on the right path? Yeah I do and good for her, I WILL give credit when credit is due but it still doesn't excuse her for all of the other poor choices she's made/making right now.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I will give her props for KEEPING a job, when and if that ever happens. So far, it hasn't happened. She sure does dream big though, doesn't she? She could maybe reach for CNA, but RN is totally unattainable for Tayler. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If she wants to work at a hospital she should check out non clinical jobs, like a medical receptionist or something along those lines. My partner does that in a hospital that specializes in cancer treatment and she makes about $15 an hour, full time.

Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Nobody claimed she was bragging? Like wtf?

Also does she not realize how much money and time it would take to become an RN?

Why do they call us a BS drama page? Did we or did we not call her out for going back to Chuckie. Her dumbass minions told us to stfu and mind our own business but according to Tayler Chuckie beat her while she was pregnant. So sorry not sorry minions, y'all are the ones full of bullshit because if she is to be believed y'all allowed and encouraged her to go into an unhealthy and abusive relationship.

Suck my dick to EVERYONE who gave me shit when I called her and Chuckie being together on the receipts page

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”