2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I hate to be mean (I myself have dealt with terrible acne and have some scars from pimple popping for years), but her face looks terrible. I noticed that in the beginning, she kept trying to hide that scab by lips by moving her face to the side and covering it with her hand.
She reminds me of the Mole Guy that was in the Austin Powers Goldmember movie. :(
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Er Mer Gerd, she packed all of Charlies clothes on hangers. Seriously? What is wrong with her?

Everything she does irritates me.
I'm convinced that she intentionally makes things harder for herself. That way when she half ass accomplishes something her little minions can pat her on the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

I haven't watched V in ages, but tuned in for the DITL. Does she still have the cats? I didn't see them around.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Jeniusm wrote:I haven't watched V in ages, but tuned in for the DITL. Does she still have the cats? I didn't see them around.
I just came here to say something about the cats. She says they have been in the new house for 6 days.., are those poor cats are still locked in the empty apartment alone 6 days later??

REALLY VANESSA?!?
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Snow White wrote:
Jeniusm wrote:I haven't watched V in ages, but tuned in for the DITL. Does she still have the cats? I didn't see them around.
I just came here to say something about the cats. She says they have been in the new house for 6 days.., are those poor cats are still locked in the empty apartment alone 6 days later??

REALLY VANESSA?!?
Well according to Vanessa, she paying bills for TWO places, so might as well have those cats stay in the old apartment with the AC on, to keep make that last month worth it. /ends sarcasm.
She can easily afford them to go to those pet care places, I can't believe she would leave the cats alone like that, her old place is going to smell like cat piss when she comes back, but knowing how dirty Vanessa is, she doesn't care.
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

She looks like such a slob in the video

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Eh. I don't really see the big deal in leaving the cats there a few days. She said she would be going back and forth, and likely Nona is there cleaning. It's not like they're left on the heat with no food and water. It's air conditioned and someone is coming and going.
Cats aren't like dogs, they're fine on their own for a couple of days as long as they have food and water.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Eh. I don't really see the big deal in leaving the cats there a few days. She said she would be going back and forth, and likely Nona is there cleaning. It's not like they're left on the heat with no food and water. It's air conditioned and someone is coming and going.
Cats aren't like dogs, they're fine on their own for a couple of days as long as they have food and water.
So far they have been left for 6 days and she just left the country which means at least a 2 week trip. Poor cats need human interaction.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't like Vanessa. I don't want to be defending her, BUT we don't know that they're alone. We really have no idea who is there cleaning and spending time with the cats. We just know Vanessa isn't, which isn't surprising because she doesn't seem to care about her dog anymore either.

I'm curious if she's going to try returning that too small rug in the living room? She's sure using it a lot if that's her plan like she mentioned.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I can see a day or 2 while moving because the front door would be opened a lot but 6 days is a bit much, my pets are my babies and I wouldn't want them gone more than that.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't like Vanessa. I don't want to be defending her, BUT we don't know that they're alone. We really have no idea who is there cleaning and spending time with the cats. We just know Vanessa isn't, which isn't surprising because she doesn't seem to care about her dog anymore either.
Who the hell would that be? The only person in her life is Nona. And Nona works and has her own place to upkeep. I really don't see her in laws doing that for her because there's absolutely no reason for it. I understood the first few days because she was moving but now that she's in the new place why not bring the damn cats?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Also, honestly, poor Charlie. Calling him annoying and whiny ass is kinda mean IMO. It's not his fault he might have reflux or colic. It's not his fault his moms ego and pride doesn't let her throw in the towel on BF. She needs to supplement or switch to formula.

FED IS BEST Vanessa!
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 897f3c.png[/img]

Who is she copying now?

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Eh. I don't really see the big deal in leaving the cats there a few days. She said she would be going back and forth, and likely Nona is there cleaning. It's not like they're left on the heat with no food and water. It's air conditioned and someone is coming and going.
So far they have been left for 6 days and she just left the country which means at least a 2 week trip. Poor cats need human interaction.
I agree. Animals need human interaction. I dont really care if the apartment is air conditioned, what does that have to do with their daily care? Nothing. Great they're cool. She's a shitty pet owner period.
I highly doubt she's been to that apartment daily meaning their litter is dirty, their water is warm and they're alone.
Nona works and arguably spends a lot of time with Lily, at the new house, when does she have time to drive to Vanessa's old apartment and take care of her cats?
Or why should she?
Her reasoning or lack of for leaving the cats is bogus.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Ughhh why couldn't she just come out and say they are going to Peru. We know that's the only place she goes so it's not even suspenseful
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

So is Benny at the new place, and the cats are at the old one? Who is feeding them? Are they driving to TWO houses just to feed them? I wouldn't be surprised if Vanessa put out a ton of food, water, and cat liter to keep from driving over there every day.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Who is she copying now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think she used the same music in her Moving video that Cullen and Katie used in their moving video.
ksierra95
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ksierra95 »

Hey y'all! Long time reader, first time posting. Something caught mine and my sisters eye in the beginning of her new DITL video and we need some clarification on it… roughy one minute and eight seconds it, does it kind of look like she has a hickey on her chest?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ibwonder if she got her nails done like thrifty thicks if it would help with her skin picking. I think they have similar conditions and she gets her nails done really thick so it's almost impossible to pick her skin
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

ksierra95 wrote:Hey y'all! Long time reader, first time posting. Something caught mine and my sisters eye in the beginning of her new DITL video and we need some clarification on it… roughy one minute and eight seconds it, does it kind of look like she has a hickey on her chest?
I saw that too! Is she picking her chest too? Or is Charlie supposedly scratching it? Lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”