JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Blackswan »

snarkyblonde wrote:Jess is now even copying the mannerisms of okbaby... [img]https/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170511/07084178b3f59fb3017ece21db73c373.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 78af43.jpg[/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has Jess ever mentioned watching other yt moms?
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Addie has beautiful eyes. I think when she gets hair she will look cuter and less like Caillou.
Addie is going to be a cute little girl with a hideous name and that's going to carry through for the rest of her life. Lilia is the only lucky one out of Jess' lot in regards to names.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

Blackswan wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:Jess is now even copying the mannerisms of okbaby... [img]https/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170511/07084178b3f59fb3017ece21db73c373.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 78af43.jpg[/

Has Jess ever mentioned watching other yt moms?
She commented on one of OKbaby's vlogs recently.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ok, so I like the kitchen so far, the color for the cabinets included, but red for the walls? Seriously, red?! That doesn't fit at all, very light walls go well with dark furniture, everything else is just too much contrast!

Btw: is it her, or is it an american thing, that she feels like she needs to decorate stuff that should actually be useful space? When she moved into the rented house she decorated the bathroom, the freaking bathroom! Bathrooms don't need decoration, there is gonna be a lot of stuff in there sooner or later, without the waste of space that is her decoration. She has 5 kids, there's gonna be a lot of stuff that will eventually end up on table tops, countertops ect., for convenience. Why does she feel she needs to decorate every room? The living room, the bedroom and the kids rooms, why not, but bath rooms and kitchens?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

girl_please wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Someone (can't remember who sorry!) was saying that Jess is coming up to her 1000th video but that they thought she had already hit that. She just posted this on snapchat, at the bottom it says she has 1019 videos which means 20ish on private or unlisted. Image

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
I could be completely wrong, but hasn't youtube been restricting some videos lately? Maybe that happened with some of her's. Or maybe I misunderstood what was happening with youtube and she just deleted some herself. :?

Also, holy crap! She makes $7400/month, maybe a little less since last month was VEDA, plus sponsorships? Daaang. Honestly, good for her. I know some of you won't agree with me on that, but she has been keeping up with it for years. (sorry, don't be too harsh on me)
I know she privatised her wedding videos to drake. I think there was 3 maybe? And the video of when they went to get "married" the second time. (She never said it was a wedding though) I'm sure there are other Drake videos that she had hidden. But she leaves other ones up. It's strange.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, so I like the kitchen so far, the color for the cabinets included, but red for the walls? Seriously, red?! That doesn't fit at all, very light walls go well with dark furniture, everything else is just too much contrast!

Btw: is it her, or is it an american thing, that she feels like she needs to decorate stuff that should actually be useful space? When she moved into the rented house she decorated the bathroom, the freaking bathroom! Bathrooms don't need decoration, there is gonna be a lot of stuff in there sooner or later, without the waste of space that is her decoration. She has 5 kids, there's gonna be a lot of stuff that will eventually end up on table tops, countertops ect., for convenience. Why does she feel she needs to decorate every room? The living room, the bedroom and the kids rooms, why not, but bath rooms and kitchens?
My house was decorated growing up, but the people to space ratio was better, so the house was A LOT less cluttered. Also, my mom had a very simplistic decorating style, so it was like wall art (not crappy pinterest stuff) and the occasional small vase, a statue or small succulent. And pillows, my mom loved pillows.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Red walls will just make the room feel dark and small. Plus it will be tough to cover when they get tired of it. If they are going darker for the cabinets they most def should not do a red wall.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Wait, does it say she makes $7,000 a month!? Did anyone catch a better screenshot of that?!

I agree though she has ben uploading for a looong time and started before it was a business the way it is now (Sorry but anyone who starts youtube no and then pretends to be shocked when they make money is a liar. Everyone thinks yt is a cash cow and that is why they start making videos) I will give Chris credit because since being with him Jess has upped her video game. She spends all her money on her kids so good for her if that is what she is making... Cant say I am not jealous though! haha
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The kitchen needs a nice grey wall, maybe with subtle blue tones to tie in from the playroom but red walls NO NO NO, Jessica!!!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

P-S Bascially every person in the comments is saying NO to the red walls, hope she listens!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why is Janell always there at her house making dinner or there late at night??? wtf? I find it so odd. Like go to your own house with your own child lmao why does she hang around them 24/7?
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:The kitchen needs a nice grey wall, maybe with subtle blue tones to tie in from the playroom but red walls NO NO NO, Jessica!!!

Omg yassss I think a nice gray or blue or even grayish-blue would look nice in that space. And it would go well with the white counters.

Idk how I feel about that doo doo brown color she wants to stain the cabinets though. I don't mind it on the stairs but can't picture it for the cabinets. I hope they opt to get it professionally done at least.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

whattheactual wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, so I like the kitchen so far, the color for the cabinets included, but red for the walls? Seriously, red?! That doesn't fit at all, very light walls go well with dark furniture, everything else is just too much contrast!

My house was decorated growing up, but the people to space ratio was better, so the house was A LOT less cluttered. Also, my mom had a very simplistic decorating style, so it was like wall art (not crappy pinterest stuff) and the occasional small vase, a statue or small succulent. And pillows, my mom loved pillows.
Decorating the walls is ok for me, but she always puts unnecessary stuff everywhere, not only the walls. Not to mention that she's not the biggest fan of cleaning, those decorations will only attract dust and dirt, plus it's more stuff the kids can kock over and break, or hurt themselves with. I would recommend for her not to decorate the kitchen as of right now, she has a lot of other rooms to decorate.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Aboogabooga wrote:Idk how I feel about that doo doo brown color she wants to stain the cabinets though. I don't mind it on the stairs but can't picture it for the cabinets. I hope they opt to get it professionally done at least.

I've been saying this forever! That brown they chose for the stairs will NOT look good on the cabinets (LMFAROFL @ doo door brown). A dark grey will look nice for the cabinets.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

It's annoying to watch them fuck up a house that has potential. I mean it's ugly and dated now and the open plan on the lower floor is a little awkward but it could be really nice and it's a pretty big space so they could do a lot with it. Even if she doesn't have much taste, why not just go with neutrals and then get a bunch of stuff from Target? That's what Britney did and her house is boring af, sure, but it looks fine. Jess isn't allergic to color like B is either so she could probably end up with something nice if she just used pinterest images as a guide. I'm all for people being more individual with their homes (nothing annoys me more than a lovely space that's bland af because it's painted 595553 shades of white and beige) but some people just need guidance with this type of thing and I wish she'd take it. If she earns $7400 a month she could spare a couple of hundred bucks for a consult with an interior designer to figure out what she wants and what kind of decor would work best to fit their needs.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Great so now her kids have scrambled eggs for breakfast and for dinner?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I can't believe she would think red walls make sense as a vlogger either! My best friend is a redhead (although a bit darker shade of red than Jess) and she never wears red. You'd think that somebody who shows themselves in the kitchen to the world on a regular basis would pick a color that made sense. For any vlogger red walls don't make sense, but especially a red headed vlogger!

Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Wait, does it say she makes $7,000 a month!? Did anyone catch a better screenshot of that?!

I agree though she has ben uploading for a looong time and started before it was a business the way it is now (Sorry but anyone who starts youtube no and then pretends to be shocked when they make money is a liar. Everyone thinks yt is a cash cow and that is why they start making videos) I will give Chris credit because since being with him Jess has upped her video game. She spends all her money on her kids so good for her if that is what she is making... Cant say I am not jealous though! haha
I think out of all the yt moms she spends her money well. There's a lot of mouths to feed. They invested in a decent house for the kids to grow and their fixing it up little by little. I do have a feeling money might be put away for them. She even bargains when with yard sales and thrift stores. But damn 7 grand a month with her views. Both my kids would be set when they get older.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

A lot of talk here lately about whether she makes enough for Chris to quit his job or if they get any assistance and then she posts that picture where you can clearly see the "$7," hey jess!

Sent from my ASUS_X008DC using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I wonder what the $7k was based off of. Like how many videos/is that over the past month...?

Return to “JesssFam”