BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Blanc -

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Kitina13 »

My first reaction to the hair cut video was wondering why she wouldn't go to a stylist, I mean they understand damaged hair and could give her a cute mom chop! But then I started to love the video, it was cool seeing Britney do something so crazy and impulsive. Haha I'm all about it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That video was cute. I totally understand not being able to wait, just wanting to chop it off NOW. If I thought I could convince my husband to help me I probably would have done this a couple of times. haha.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

That video screams mental breakdown to me. Her not going to a hairdresser had nothing to do with money. Honestly I'm more annoyed with ean because he just stands there and I imagine he's just not a very good support system for her. I know what that feels like and it fucking sucks. Open your eyes ean!!

At least she didn't give herself a buzz cut like allyshia did. Lols

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

Someone commented and said "why didn't you go to an actual hairstylist? It's only $15-20 Brit..." and she responded

" I think I'm still going to, to fix the ends...but I literally had a "oh fuck it" moment and decided right then and there to chop it off "

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wonder if someone IRL said something about how bad her hair looked?

I am a little concerned for her, she needs to get some help.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Vanessa commented " it looks great girl " tomorrow on 2011teenagemom "CHOPPING MY HAIR OFF!"

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I think this is the most I have ever liked Ean in a video. It was kind of an endearing, sweet side of him. Is that weird? Like he was so careful when he was trimming it.

You okay Britney? It's definitely just hair, but I hope you're doing alright. I've done some spontaneous stuff like that before. I understand wanting a quick change, but still.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:Vanessa commented " it looks great girl " tomorrow on 2011teenagemom "CHOPPING MY HAIR OFF!"

ImageImageImage

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Someone in the comments compared her to 2007 Britney and she loved that comment. Why would anybody take that as a compliment though..
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I wonder if someone IRL said something about how bad her hair looked?

I am a little concerned for her, she needs to get some help.
Probably Ean. He seems insensitive AF.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it. But why would she love it? This is like a train wreck.

heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

Britney's been complaining about her hair loss and how horrible her hair looks for months. She wanted this cut done immediately because it was easy and she wanted to have the same hairstyle as Keren and Kyra. I think she did this because her hair looked best around late 2013 when it was above her shoulders and her curls looked nice.

What I don't like is her lying about how pregnancy hormones made her hair straight when it's obvious she had a relaxer put in and straightens it.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

heyyyhi wrote:Britney's been complaining about her hair loss and how horrible her hair looks for months. She wanted this cut done immediately because it was easy and she wanted to have the same hairstyle as Keren and Kyra. I think she did this because her hair looked best around late 2013 when it was above her shoulders and her curls looked nice.

What I don't like is her lying about how pregnancy hormones made her hair straight when it's obvious she had a relaxer put in and straightens it.
I get that. But honestly she couldn't just go to any salon in the mall and get the same thing? She said she might have to go get it fixed anyway so what was the point if she has to go to salon anyway.....?

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

In that video In the description it says " if you are thinking I'm crazy.. it's because I am"

KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I'm cringing so bad, she should have just gone to the salon. She had no problem bringing Nolan to get a tattoo for God's sake so she could have easily sat in the hairdressers with Harlow, hell she could have taken all three of her kids and she would have bragged about their fun daytrip. She's going to have to have more cut off to get it layered and evened out and when whatever treatment she put on her hair wears off, it'll get mega curly and shoot up right to her ears. This is an even bigger mess than when she dyed her hair yellow. I feel sorry for her because she clearly isn't mentally well but now I'm legit concerned. I know it's just hair, but still...

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I'm confused if I'm a watching a video by Britney Sills or Britney Spears. She just chopped that hair off but might as well have buzzed it all off lolllll.

I don't think short hair suits her. At least it didn't seem to in that video. I'm very curious to see it when it's dry.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

smom12 wrote:
heyyyhi wrote:Britney's been complaining about her hair loss and how horrible her hair looks for months. She wanted this cut done immediately because it was easy and she wanted to have the same hairstyle as Keren and Kyra. I think she did this because her hair looked best around late 2013 when it was above her shoulders and her curls looked nice.

I get that. But honestly she couldn't just go to any salon in the mall and get the same thing? She said she might have to go get it fixed anyway so what was the point if she has to go to salon anyway.....?

Britney is all about instant gratification. I think after months of not liking her hair she just got sick of it and cut it. It is a little uneven, but it does look better than what she had before with the extremely thin and fried ends. Maybe Ean's friend will make a surprise visit.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

lizpuff2006 wrote:

Britney
Not related to this topic but could you imagine if Lilia from Jess' group did this?

Lmaooooo.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm surprised anyone would think this video was cute or a fun video..with Britney's background I don't think it's cute at all. Suddenly deciding to chop off your own hair can be an indication that something is wrong, and when the particular person deals with depression it's even more of a red flag.

Her face while she was doing it threw me off a lot. I felt uncomfortable watching her.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Aboogabooga wrote:That video screams mental breakdown to me. Her not going to a hairdresser had nothing to do with money. Honestly I'm more annoyed with ean because he just stands there and I imagine he's just not a very good support system for her. I know what that feels like and it fucking sucks. Open your eyes ean!!

At least she didn't give herself a buzz cut like allyshia did. Lols

I don't know why ean did say anything either, don't make a face and not give your input until after.. I mean that's your fiancé you can give your input..she's definitely having some sort of mental breakdown. She looked so crazy when doing it. I got a weird vibe from the video but who am I. I can't think of the word. Manic?

Her anxiety can't be that bad where she can't go to the salon, they close at 8-9 most of them. So I don't know why you couldn't just drive there really quick instead. Of DIY.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”