Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Cullen and Katie: Moving On Up | Part 10

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Totally personal opinion: I like the new light fixture in the dining room, but I don't think it goes with the house. It's all rustic looking, and the house is more classic in style. Just my opinion, nothing against them for choosing it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dollop0fdaisies »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:If I were Katie I wouldn't be offended. I really think Cullen talks like that to everyone, not just Ellie
Fair enough. I don't follow him on twitter and just decided to check out his page last night so I suppose it could be nothing out of the ordinary for him. I just feel like he isn't always considerate of Katie's feelings.
Staying up late without her, sleeping in frequently which leaves her to get up with the kids daily, getting sloppy at playlist, and I read on here said that Katie said he doesn't pay attention to her if he isn't vlogging? If that's true that's horrible. I don't know. He's definitely not awful, just maybe not as considerate as he could be.

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote:Totally personal opinion: I like the new light fixture in the dining room, but I don't think it goes with the house. It's all rustic looking, and the house is more classic in style. Just my opinion, nothing against them for choosing it.

I agree! I like the fixture a lot, but it clashes with the other new light in the kitchen even.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

dollop0fdaisies wrote:Cullen posts on twitter about a new light fixture,
Ellie says she can't wait to see,
And then he says he will "slide into her DMs"

Am I a prude or is that inappropriate to say to your "YouTube crush"?
I wouldn't appreciate it if I was Katie.

I don't think Katie is threatened by Ellie at all, not even a little bit. I feel like they are very secure in their relationship and neither of them are worried or jealous (so to speak) plus.. Cullen has made comments on the vlog that insinuate he likes ladies with a little more meat on their bones.. just saying.. LOL And like Immom said, i think he talks like that to everyone, so i doubt she really cares. It's just Cullen trying to be cool with the lingo.

Sorry!! fakingit, not immom!!
dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur

Playsinrain wrote:

I don't think Katie is threatened by Ellie at all, not even a little bit. I feel like they are very secure in their relationship and neither of them are worried or jealous (so to speak) plus.. Cullen has made comments on the vlog that insinuate he likes ladies with a little more meat on their bones.. just saying.. LOL And like Immom said, i think he talks like that to everyone, so i doubt she really cares. It's just Cullen trying to be cool with the lingo.

Katie was quite thin for most of their relationship though. I would hope she isn't concerned over it, she is quite the catch in general and a great woman. I normally wouldn't think she would mind but maybe with feeling insecure with her weight gain she may think differently?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That's true, Katie was in better shape when they got married, but so was Cullen. He has a bit of the dad bod going on now...I still think hes good looking, but he's not the same as when they got married.

I really don't think Katie is worried, I think Cullen is VERY into Katie.
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pibachka »

Cullen talks like that to everyone so its nothing special.

I really liked the dining room light, but I think in that space it would have been better if the dining room and living lights matched or were very similar because of the symmetry that already exists in the house layout.... I also don't think the breakfast light is the same style as the dining room, they should decide on one particular style for the house and go with that, instead of a hodgepodge.
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Robolt wrote:I didn't like the clickbait either, it's like Cullen just can't pass up an opportunity to do stuff like that. I'm just glad they left it at the beginning of the vlog so you knew right away what was going on.
I also found it odd how he says at one point during that "we haven't even started the vlog yet" does he ever stop thinking about YouTube?
I don't mind clickbait if it gets them more views or brings in new viewers off of youtube, but this pregnancy clickbait was in bad taste, its just way too over done, even though I was glad that they cleared up the pregnant or not question.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dollop0fdaisies wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

Katie was quite thin for most of their relationship though. I would hope she isn't concerned over it, she is quite the catch in general and a great woman. I normally wouldn't think she would mind but maybe with feeling insecure with her weight gain she may think differently?

I get what you are saying but Cullen does a good job at making sure katie knows he likes her however she is.. There was one vlog where she was talking about her weight, or maybe she was talking about her video on her channel discussing her weight, and cullen made a comments about how he didn't hate it. Idk exactly what he said, but he was clear he was fine with her being the size she is. But on the other hand i totally understand what you mean. I'm struggling with body image issues myself, and while i love that my husband is constantly telling me that he loves my body and thinks i have nothing to improve on, it doesn't help the nagging me in my head telling me i'm fat and disgusting lol. But it also doesn't bother me when he says that he thinks Kate Hudson is sexy.. if that makes sense... Maybe it would be different if he said one of my friends was hot.. but then again i'm putting way to much into a phrase cullen said that im pretty sure he just said to lool cool :lol:
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:That's true, Katie was in better shape when they got married, but so was Cullen. He has a bit of the dad bod going on now...I still think hes good looking, but he's not the same as when they got married.

Is it bad that i think they BOTH look better now than they did when they were first married? I know Katie is uncomfortable with her weight, and i realize that she is overweight (i hate even putting that here in case they read here bc i don't want to seem like i'm shaming her or anything like that. I'm not at all bc i'm RIGHT THERE WITH HER...) but i think that she looks better in the face with a little more weight on her than at her wedding. Katie is a beautiful woman! and Cullen looks so much better now lol (that hair!)
I totally agree that Cullen is very into her, out of all the vloggers i watch they project more attraction to each other than anyone else. You can see the chemistry between them!!
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:That's true, Katie was in better shape when they got married, but so was Cullen. He has a bit of the dad bod going on now...I still think hes good looking, but he's not the same as when they got married.

Is it bad that i think they BOTH look better now than they did when they were first married? I know Katie is uncomfortable with her weight, and i realize that she is overweight (i hate even putting that here in case they read here bc i don't want to seem like i'm shaming her or anything like that. I'm not at all bc i'm RIGHT THERE WITH HER...) but i think that she looks better in the face with a little more weight on her than at her wedding. Katie is a beautiful woman! and Cullen looks so much better now lol (that hair!)
I totally agree that Cullen is very into her, out of all the vloggers i watch they project more attraction to each other than anyone else. You can see the chemistry between them!!
Since you brought it up, I think she looked her best right around when MG turned one. She had put on some weight since their marriage, but not too much. I think she is now treading into dangerous territory with her weight. I don't think she LOOKS bad at all. But she's at the point where her weight will affect her health. And that is not ok for a mother of two young kids. I have no opinion on Cullen's looks. Though coming from being an athlete in school, I'm surprised he is not more motivated to be more active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Slide into your DM sounds like a n internet thing
wasn't there a video of Ollie going down the water slide that Bryan captioned "sliding into your DMs like"?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Katie does have an issue that makes her gain weight like crazy, which probably makes it hard for her, so I cringe a little when people mention it, but i do wish they would lose some weight by at least cutting out all sugary drinks and foods and most of the white carbs and going easy on the cheese and milk products... it would be beneficial for their future, their kids and for their relationship. The more weight someone puts on the harder it is to get back down to a healthy size, so i really hope they can implement some good changes soon.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cullen gets out of breath easily, and so does Katie. I am not in perfect shape myself, (steroids suck!) so I am in no position to make fun (even though I do comment about Bryan-- can't help it) but when it's noticeable in the vlogs that they're out of breath just walking around the house and talking, something has to give. It's not about looks at that point. It's about their health. I still think Katie looks better with darker hair like when she was pregnant with Gaines, but Cullen's hair is MUCH better than before!
Agree that they should choose a style for the house and go with it. It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of the house comes together and how they mix their old furniture with the new stuff they are going to end up buying. I hope they have Granddolly help.
And on the Twitter thing, I don't think Katie is jealous at all, or even concerned. My mom used to point out pretty girls for my dad, and even offered to drive when we were in Hawaii so he could girl watch, lol. I think Cullen and Katie have that kind of secure relationship. I just found it annoying because Cullen seems to have to get into every meme and catchphrase. It's like "See? I'm cool! I am not in my thirties! I'm not! I know all the catchphrases, see?" I can see him when Gaines is a teenager, embarrassing her by trying to sound cool.

dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:Cullen gets out of breath easily, and so does Katie. I am not in perfect shape myself, (steroids suck!) so I am in no position to make fun (even though I do comment about Bryan-- can't help it) but when it's noticeable in the vlogs that they're out of breath just walking around the house and talking, something has to give. It's not about looks at that point. It's about their health. I still think Katie looks better with darker hair like when she was pregnant with Gaines, but Cullen's hair is MUCH better than before!
Agree that they should choose a style for the house and go with it. It's going to be interesting to see how the rest of the house comes together and how they mix their old furniture with the new stuff they are going to end up buying. I hope they have Granddolly help.
And on the Twitter thing, I don't think Katie is jealous at all, or even concerned. My mom used to point out pretty girls for my dad, and even offered to drive when we were in Hawaii so he could girl watch, lol. I think Cullen and Katie have that kind of secure relationship. I just found it annoying because Cullen seems to have to get into every meme and catchphrase. It's like "See? I'm cool! I am not in my thirties! I'm not! I know all the catchphrases, see?" I can see him when Gaines is a teenager, embarrassing her by trying to sound cool.

I would love for katie to wear her hair a bit darker. I recall cullen saying he likes her hair really light blonde when she got it lightened more a year or so ago. Since then her hair has been getting very damaged though from bleaching. She just had to cut a good amount off the back to compensate for her hair breakage in the front. She would look really nice with a light to medium brown and a bit more of a tan like they get in florida. Just my opinion though, and she is gorgeous as is obviously.
I also think some light bangs would suit her but they are more upkeep than not having them so..

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

onbreak wrote:

wasn't there a video of Ollie going down the water slide that Bryan captioned "sliding into your DMs like"?
Whenever I see "slide into her DMs" I can't help but think of Shay cheating on Colette. It just seems inappropriate for Cullen to use that lingo.
dollop0fdaisies
Amateur
Amateur

ewokfan11 wrote:
onbreak wrote:

Whenever I see "slide into her DMs" I can't help but think of Shay cheating on Colette. It just seems inappropriate for Cullen to use that lingo.
That's what I thought.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dollop0fdaisies wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
onbreak wrote: Slide into your DM sounds like a n internet thing
That's what I thought.

That's what I thought too. It just seems nasty ever since that. And Shay even used it with a GIF of Brock right after, which was really gross, considering.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Katie's niece is old enough to watch Gaines and Brooks while the adults are there, so if the kids weren't in school they were probably utilizing them as babysitters/playmates for the younger kids. I sort of doubt Kelly and Jay just show up and start rearranging furniture and changing out cabinet hardware. I assume they've been asked to do so. If Katie doesn't want their help I'm sure she could just not extend the invitation and do it herself. It seems like they've been a huge help with moving and unpacking, assembling furniture, changing out hardware, etc.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

whys0seri0us wrote:Anyone know where Katie got the white clock because I am obsessed and have a wall that it would look perfect on! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know if anyone has answers already, but I love it too and I think they got it At Home. I'm pretty sure I've seen it there.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”