E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Two Week Wait, Oh My! Part 24

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

That's true, she probably wouldn't be able to wrap her head around it. But there are really great apps, they do all the work for you. You literally just enter your temp (fertility friend)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

One thing is for sure she would never temp vaginally. Only rectally.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I remember getting so frustrated when my temp didn't go up!
And I hated how in movies and on soap operas, they would have the woman calling her husband in the middle of the day, saying "My temperature is right" so he would rush home so they could get it on. That's not how it works!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think the weight gain is from Ellie believing she's pregnant and actually eating more. I also think she's hoping she's pregnant because she doesn't want to have sex with Jared anymore - who would?!

I got the feeling today that the new camper is also Jared and Penny's new bedroom.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

I don't think she was trying or consciously thinking about getting pregnant with Calvin, that's why her symptoms were so unusual and prominent. Right now, she is consciously thinking and hoping she is pregnant so she is "feeling" those same symptoms.
The symptoms with Calvin were real, she didn't think she was pregnant but she was.
Her symptoms now are not real, she thinks she's pregnant but she's not.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

pibachka wrote:
strawberry_smoothie wrote:What do you guys think? Do Jared's parents like Ellie? Does Ellie like Jared's parents?
If Ellie didn't like them she wouldn't move near them. And why wouldn't they like her? She cooks, makes boy children keeps the house clean and helps bring in money?

I dont think so. It almost seems like an underlying tension when she is in the same room with them. I notice they are much more laid back and relaxed when its just Jared and the boys around them. I think they are too goodhearted to say anything ever but they give off the vibe that they dont care for her...at least in my opinion of their interactions.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

RRTgirl wrote:
Rullakebab wrote:
lily_moon wrote:Ok she is delusional. WHY DONT THEY SOLVE this "mystery" and get a blood test ??? Ellie is just gaining a few pounds that is IT. She is CRAZY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's also because her doctor/nurse didn't think a blood test is necessary at this point. She called her doctors office and asked for a blood test, but they just told her to wait and do a HPT in a few days.

Even if her hcg levels were lower than normally, the HPT would be positive already. Based on her OPK she would already be 5 weeks pregnant. But I don't still think she ovulated at all or that it was much later.

When she tested positive with Calvin, her line was very dark and it wasn't even FMU. She was about 5 weeks pregnant then which was later confirmed with ultrasound. And her hcg was low, because the doctor said that she would probably miscarry.

But yeah, Ellie should let this go already. I don't believe that she is actually this dumb, they just have to keep the pregnancy speculations up and make everyone think she is pregnant. Then, I'm afraid, they will fake a miscarriage.

And already there are comments like this: "My guess is that your levels are so low with this pregnancy that it isn't showing up. Just a thougt."

What?! "This pregnancy"?! It is a f***** food baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I agree! I honestly think they're setting up for a "miscarriage". It'll bring in views and Ellie will love the attention! It makes me sick to think they could be so insensitive

Im going to stop watching these idiots if they make this a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. That would make them such liars. I rewatched the whole lead up to finding out they are pregnant with Jackson. I DO NOT believe she has PCOS. They clearly need to have more sex (at least around ovulation time) if she really wants to, put her pelvis and legs up on a wall after sex for an hour and get on with it. I dont think they struggled with fertility. Sorry, none of this especially these ttc videos make sense with their history. And getting "magically" pregnant with Cal? They didnt have problems and spend too much money on something they were doing wrong. Its upsetting knowing they probably will make this a miscarriage.
<sorry for the rant. Mother's day is hard on me>
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sooooo she's normally very small but for her she's not? Wow..so Ellie thinks she large in her head?

Wow and Jared poor guy he doesn't even know what to say but feed into her nonsense.. you can tell he wants to say BITCH YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT GET OVER IT!! But he knows she'll lose it

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

amyfalafal wrote: Im going to stop watching these idiots if they make this a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. That would make them such liars. I rewatched the whole lead up to finding out they are pregnant with Jackson. I DO NOT believe she has PCOS. They clearly need to have more sex (at least around ovulation time) if she really wants to, put her pelvis and legs up on a wall after sex for an hour and get on with it. I dont think they struggled with fertility. Sorry, none of this especially these ttc videos make sense with their history. And getting "magically" pregnant with Cal? They didnt have problems and spend too much money on something they were doing wrong. Its upsetting knowing they probably will make this a miscarriage.
I'm sorry you feel bad about this.

I will have to stop watching, too if they even hint that they lost a pregnancy. It may seem crazy to think they would do something like that but vloggers have done some crazy shit. I saw this one video where the husband takes pee out of the toilet (like wtf his wife doesn't flush?) to announce pregnancy to his wife first. And the video was probably fake/staged and those people even might have faked a miscarriage. You probably know this couple, I don't remember their names. I hope E&J remember to be sensitive and keep in mind that there are couples really struggling with miscarriages.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

I have a new theory. I think that she already knows she is pregnant and this whole "am I" or "am I not" is all a big farce to try and garner views and sympathy or just to further their "storyline" I don't think they would actually be so open with viewers if they were actually trying. Now they can pretend they had another miracle baby. Meanwhile she probably had IVF
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Rullakebab wrote:
amyfalafal wrote: Im going to stop watching these idiots if they make this a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy. That would make them such liars. I rewatched the whole lead up to finding out they are pregnant with Jackson. I DO NOT believe she has PCOS. They clearly need to have more sex (at least around ovulation time) if she really wants to, put her pelvis and legs up on a wall after sex for an hour and get on with it. I dont think they struggled with fertility. Sorry, none of this especially these ttc videos make sense with their history. And getting "magically" pregnant with Cal? They didnt have problems and spend too much money on something they were doing wrong. Its upsetting knowing they probably will make this a miscarriage.
I'm sorry you feel bad about this.

I will have to stop watching, too if they even hint that they lost a pregnancy. It may seem crazy to think they would do something like that but vloggers have done some crazy shit. I saw this one video where the husband takes pee out of the toilet (like wtf his wife doesn't flush?) to announce pregnancy to his wife first. And the video was probably fake/staged and those people even might have faked a miscarriage. You probably know this couple, I don't remember their names. I hope E&J remember to be sensitive and keep in mind that there are couples really struggling with miscarriages.
1)We already know they don't care about being sensitive. The grants they were handing out-they are struggling and E&J mentioned in earlier vlogs (pre Jackson), that they get hurt when others talk about pregnancy and stuff while they are struggling. We know they do not care. They dont keep those people in mind.

2) I think I know who you're talking about-Sam and Nia? I didnt know about them until Cullen and Katie mentioned their drama at vloggerfair a few years ago and they made a video about their thoughts on what happened. I went to check out what they were talking about. Watched a few more videos about how people think they faked a pregnancy. I kept watching and her timeline makes no sense at all.

3) I wont be surprised if Ellie makes this a miscarriage when it really isnt. I truly believe Jared trusts Ellie knows her body well enough to be telling the truth so he'll go along with it. I think she's setting this up 100%. I dont believe she had PCOS or fertility struggles - unless their timeline has been altered for viewers and they've started treatment and had the IUD out for months already.

4) i'll stop visiting their thread here and watching them if they say it's a miscarriage. Really. it's not worth my time or anger after having a ectopic pregnancy that nearly killed me, two chemical pregnancies, a miscarriage at 16 weeks and stillbirth at 40 weeks, I have no time for this shit. BTW ytmd ladies, please dont like my comment here for sympathy-I am not looking for it or the attention just revealing my experience and excuse for my rant/anger. It upsets me that there are thousands of teenagers watching this and LEARNING from them. Learning how to conceive, learning about pregnancies from Ellie. Omg... I do have two healthy kids now, and teaching them that there are more outcomes to pregnancy unfortunately many dont bring their babies home but not making it a sad topic for them, just a realistic one. Maybe that's just my parenting style and the pregnancy loss advocate in me but shit, the next generation will be learning about life from Bryan and Missy and E&J? Life doesnt work like this kids!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Sorry for the pic. Changing it so we don't see Ellie clenching her butt when when we first come here. Thought this pic would be appropriate for this weekend. Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's here. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 41367a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Her "pregnancy" symptoms sound like what I get every month - PMS! My boobs get bigger/tender and my jeans feel tight, but I know it's just PMS. Does she not know there is a difference?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I don't know what is going on with them and this fake pregnancy. I hope they finally give it up without drama. Like mentioned here already it's very hurtful.

As for the trailer I find it hilarious that they were just shopping for a cheap popup but are measuring their garage for a full-size trailer. I figured as much.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:Sorry for the pic. Changing it so we don't see Ellie clenching her butt when when we first come here. Thought this pic would be appropriate for this weekend. Happy Mothers Day to all the mom's here. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 41367a.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
And to all the women trying to be moms.

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Guys!! The work pants I bought 6 months ago don't fit me anymore! Does this mean I'm pregnant?
Plus I find myself eating carbs at night--another pregnancy craving?
Also, I have been lazy and been driving to class instead of walking. A sign that my feet are about to swell?
I also haven't been working out because I want to take a nap instead! Pregnancy fatigue!!!!

I am also a virgin, but I am sure that doesn't matter because look at all my pregnancy symptoms! Ha! I'll make sure to tell my doctor next time I see her that I haven't gained weight, I'm pregnant
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

rodgerdodger wrote:Guys!! The work pants I bought 6 months ago don't fit me anymore! Does this mean I'm pregnant?
Also, I have been lazy and been driving to class instead of walking. A sign that my feet are about to swell?
I also haven't been working out because I want to take a nap instead! Pregnancy fatigue!!!!

I am also a virgin, but I am sure that doesn't matter because look at all my pregnancy symptoms! Ha! I'll make sure to tell my doctor next time I see her that I haven't gained weight, I'm pregnant
Wait....do you also have a lot of gas?![FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:Guys!! The work pants I bought 6 months ago don't fit me anymore! Does this mean I'm pregnant?

bhahahahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Im about to bust!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:

And stinky farts?

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

actuallydear wrote:Let's entertain the thought of her having PCOS like she thinks she does:

I really don't think she ovulated, haha. Does she not understand that PCOS symptoms mimic pregnancy symptoms? That's how many PCOS patients are diagnosed - absent period, weight gain, breaking out, bloating.

If they are serious about trying for a baby, without going to the clinic yet they need to be a little smarter about this (temping at minimum, making sure to have regular intercourse not just when she thinks she's ovulating - I still think that was their problem... poor timing). Because right now they're in a canoe without a paddle between 'em.
I could be wrong but l peg Ellie to be the kind of wife that probably rarely gives some to her hubby. Lol! Don't mean to be crass, but l think phrasing it that way is the only way to sum up what probably goes down between them. I would bet anything that part of the sappy over the top sucking up you see Jared engaging in with her is him trying to butter her up so she'll put out. I once knew a woman at my church who openly admitted she swapped her husband sex for domestic chores. She'd tell him you mop the floors, vacuum, and do load of laundry and I'll put out tonight. Why do l see Ellie engaging in exactly the same behavior? I think she makes Jared work hard to get his needs met. I would also be willing to bet she views sex mostly for attempting to make a baby and is a frigid icy bore in the intimacy dept otherwise. This kind of swooning and game playing that l think probably happens (purely my hypothesis based on what we see about thier dynamic/personalities) from a practical sense probably decreases the amount of times they are having sex and allowing conception to possibly occur. Betcha!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”