Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaby: The Glorified Girlfriend Princess of Bla

Unread post by Blackswan »

nebula wrote:
SureJan wrote:Eh, KK, OK, Karlee, etc. are kind of like the 'cool' young moms of yt and they seem pretty cliquish. Britney with her throw pillows and 3 kids probably seems kind of old to them and maybe they think she's a little boring or not cool enough or whatever. I think she'd do better to make real life mom friends than a bunch of girls who live hundreds of miles away and probably wouldn't fly out to see her if she needed it.
I agree with you for sure, but what's interesting to me is that I'm pretty sure Keren is older than/the same age as Britney. I think Britney's anxiety and depression have aged her in a way the other girls haven't experienced yet. I also think Nolan's diagnosis probably made her grow up a lot while the other girls (specifically Keren and Kyra) kind of live in la la land playing house and in my opinion are still very immature.

I think you're right that Britney would be a lot better off making friends with moms in her area. She should really look in to joining her local MOPS chapter (like I think a previous poster said?) or maybe even a La Leche League group or something. Even just talking to moms of other kids at Aria's school could be awesome for her
Oh no Karlee is not one of them lol!!

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
It's her karma though because she did Vanessa what Keren/Kyra did to her. Maybe now she'll appreciate Vanessa's friendship?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Totally agree that it's karma for the way she's treated Vanessa. Vanessa is strange but I really don't think she's bitchy at all unlike Britney and keren.

Whatever happened to that random French chick that flew out and stayed at Britney's house? I know someone mentioned her 'soul sista' britt has also been dropped by Britney. Seems like she has a hard time keeping friends
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Totally agree that it's karma for the way she's treated Vanessa. Vanessa is strange but I really don't think she's bitchy at all unlike Britney and keren.

Whatever happened to that random French chick that flew out and stayed at Britney's house? I know someone mentioned her 'soul sista' britt has also been dropped by Britney. Seems like she has a hard time keeping friends
That is true about V... The thing is, if V is that bad than B shouldnt be friends with her, ya know?? but the fact she basically leads her on and has talked shit on twitter about her is mean girl attitude.
I agree, V isnt my cup of tea and she seems weird but I think ultimately she is harmless.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think V is a good friend for Brit. They live close and the girls like each other. It is way more of a "real" friendship than with Keren. And I can't stand Kyra
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

The problem with these girls are that they are people pleasers. They don't stay true to themselves and change their way and actions to try to fit in. Many of the yt moms you can tell they didn't have much support in upbringing and they missed out on a large chunk of their lives. With Vanessa I think she can be a great friend to Britney compared to kyra and Karen. Did anyone notice I'm karlees video kyra was like oh I'll have Karen text you my number. Instead of just giving it to her or have oscar tell her. Seems like yt has turned into a high school with cliques. Kyra has Harlow as a thumbnail but didn't even link her.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

Does Brit have any friends from high school? Or anyone she's close to from Ean's family? Since becoming a SAHM I have become a bit more isolated too but I am still extremely close to my best friend from middle and high school. It seems like Brit has no one, which, imo, says something about her and not everyone else. She should take the kids to a library story time or something to meet people. I know it's hard to put yourself out there sometimes but it's not that bad once you do it. It's empowering!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mamax1215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamax1215 »

yummles wrote:Does Brit have any friends from high school? Or anyone she's close to from Ean's family? Since becoming a SAHM I have become a bit more isolated too but I am still extremely close to my best friend from middle and high school. It seems like Brit has no one, which, imo, says something about her and not everyone else. She should take the kids to a library story time or something to meet people. I know it's hard to put yourself out there sometimes but it's not that bad once you do it. It's empowering!

I always wondered the same. Where is their family? Even if she doesn't have friends what about sister in laws? Cousins? Idk there's many youtubers that don't show friends but show their family members having fun and doing different things. Really seems like she has no one at all. In her Easter video eans grandma stopped by and she didn't bother moving from her stop she just kept coloring eggs. I found that strange.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

yummles wrote:Does Brit have any friends from high school? Or anyone she's close to from Ean's family? Since becoming a SAHM I have become a bit more isolated too but I am still extremely close to my best friend from middle and high school. It seems like Brit has no one, which, imo, says something about her and not everyone else. She should take the kids to a library story time or something to meet people. I know it's hard to put yourself out there sometimes but it's not that bad once you do it. It's empowering!

Since she grew up in Ohio I think if she does have any friends left from high school they would be in Ohio not in NC or SC.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

yummles wrote:Does Brit have any friends from high school?
I dont think so. If you watch her earlier videos from years ago she made it sound like she had no friends in Ohio either.

When she found out she was pregnant with Aria the only person she told was Ean. She said other than that she put a post on Facebook with her ultrasound pictures and that's how she announced it to everyone else.

To me that means she didn't have any real friends. If she did wouldn't she call them right away after telling Ean or go meet up with them and tell them in person? Instead of making one Facebook post to say she's pregnant. That's not how anyone let's their close friends know they're pregnant.....
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote: It's her karma though because she did Vanessa what Keren/Kyra did to her. Maybe now she'll appreciate Vanessa's friendship?
Yes agreed. What goes around comes around.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If she had any true friends from high school she would have visited them or had them visit her. I mean, she had a stranger come stay with her from France...
Honestly, and this is true for alot of youtubers I think the reason they do yt in the first place is lack of friends, the majority are stay at home moms. I think they choose both of these things because they have trouble making and/or keeping friends and they want that validation somehow and they get it from YT.
Michelle Pearson, Britney, Vanessa all SCREAM insecure to me. They have a lack of friends and a lack of real life experiences.

Jesssfam is alot of things but she has a big, supportive family and she seems to have a decent number of friends. She also does alot with her kids.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Also we gotta keep in mind she basically uprooted her life and relocated.... for Ean. World of Warcraft playing Ean.

Maybe homegirl is just lonely.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

smom12 wrote:Also we gotta keep in mind she basically uprooted her life and relocated.... for Ean. World of Warcraft playing Ean.

Yea but she chose to do so

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lovehound11 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Also we gotta keep in mind she basically uprooted her life and relocated.... for Ean. World of Warcraft playing Ean.

Yea but she chose to do so

True. It blows my mind because what does he bring to the table? How to bend at the hips like a lady? How to cast a spell on an elf? What drove her to give up her life for him? I mean, come on.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has said before she still has friends from high school and she talks to them from time to time but obviously doesn't see them at all.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Not to be a creep, and I know that Facebook doesn't accurately represent ones social life, but I looked at her Facebook once awhile ago and she barely gets any likes on anything she posts.. like her profile picture was a really cute picture of her and the kids and it had like 5 total likes.
Again, I know 'Facebook likes' is such a pathetic way to judge if someone has friends or not, but I still found that strange.

Meanwhile if she had posted that same pic on Instagram, it would have thousands of likes from people that she doesn't even know.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:She has said before she still has friends from high school and she talks to them from time to time but obviously doesn't see them at all.
Weird. Do you remember which video she said that in? Because it doesn't match up with the video I'm thinking of where it sounded like she had no friends at all in Ohio either. I will look for the name of the video I'm referring to and post it when. I find it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TeaFor2 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:She has said before she still has friends from high school and she talks to them from time to time but obviously doesn't see them at all.
Weird. Do you remember which video she said that in? Because it doesn't match up with the video I'm thinking of where it sounded like she had no friends at all in Ohio either. I will look for the name of the video I'm referring to and post it when. I find it.
No I don't remember :\ it was just a random vlog where she mentioned it.
Pgm2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pgm2016 »

Blackswan wrote:I'm surprised her carpets aren't black AF. I know she cleans a lot but a lot gets tracked in with shoes.
They barely leave the house so there isn't much to track in lol
booboo2017
Informer
Informer

Unread post by booboo2017 »

Love the new hair only if she styles it... it looks God awful in the beginning of the vlog but looks amazing after she styles it...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”