JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Jm87053
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Highlighter wrote:
darlingbadwolf wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Random comment. A girl I know has 3 month old twin boys. Adorable. they're not identical. But she swears one has red hair and blue eyes. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He could have blue eyes, but I doubt it. The pictures show both babies have dark eyes. Both parents have brown eyes and dark hair. And babies eyes change color. My thought was, oh no. Another Jess.
Haha. Why are people so into red hair :p
The eye color I understand but it is possible to have a red headed child with both parents having dark hair. (Granted I haven't seen pictures) my daughter is a very bright red head, but my husband and I have brown hair. I was born with brown and my husband was born blonde. We're still not sure where she gets it but it looks like it's here to stay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's a recessive gene.

I meant, I know it's rare to have red hair. I know in her family nobody has red hair and by the looks of her husband's family doesn't either. The babies both have brown hair. It's possibly light brown, maybe where she thinks it's turning red. Idk haha. Sorry for another ot post.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

user123_ wrote:I think it's obvious he doesn't have a job at the moment.
I'm more curious why or under what circumstances he left the petroleum job.
Can employers lay you off for missing too much work? If he was working at the time, he must have missed a ton of days after (M)Addie nearly died.
Or would he have gotten family medical leave?
You can't be fired for that in the US, doesn't matter what type of job it is FMLA covers spouses, children, and parents.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont know.. Finding a cat a "loving home" isnt as easy as it sounds. I mean, anyone can seem cute on paper/internet but you have no idea what kind oif home you are giving the cat too (unless eh gave it to Mimi or something)
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

RaginaPhalanges wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
snarkyblonde wrote:Jess is now even copying the mannerisms of okbaby... [img]https/uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170511/07084178b3f59fb3017ece21db73c373.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 78af43.jpg[/

Has Jess ever mentioned watching other yt moms?
She commented on one of OKbaby's vlogs recently.

Oh, I'm curious, what did she say?
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wonder what the $7k was based off of. Like how many videos/is that over the past month...?
I'm surprised at how much she is earning, I thought she would be making maybe about 100 Dollars per new video... But then new views for old videos are counting as well, right? Even if it's not that much per video, it's adding up with 1000+ Videos..
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She talks like they are the only family that could ever love a cat.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

julietpreston wrote:
Blackswan wrote:IM CALLING IT....she's going to stop using the O2 monitor soon. She's already making excuses.
Seriously? What feeble excuse is she making? What excuse can you make to stop putting a monitor on your child who almost died?
Probably (hopefully) because deep down she knows that the reason Addie stopped breathing was because of the carelessness of leaving her in a bed surrounded by blankets and pillows.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Double post but Jess's latest Instagram post: does this girl even own shampoo?!
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Can employers lay you off for missing too much work? If he was working at the time, he must have missed a ton of days after (M)Addie nearly died.
You can't be fired for that in the US, doesn't matter what type of job it is FMLA covers spouses, children, and parents.

It depends on how long you work for a company tho. Some jobs you have to work for a certain period of time before qualifying for FMLA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

mommadrama01 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

It depends on how long you work for a company tho. Some jobs you have to work for a certain period of time before qualifying for FMLA

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
In California you have to be employed there for 12 months

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Jessssssssssss - diapers are much cheaper on Amazon prime subscribe and save - I get that same Costco box for $21. More money for Taco Bell and dry shampoo!!!

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She can make some tacos herself with all the grease in her hair.
Yikes.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

rodgerdodger wrote:Eh, as someone who works with cats and whose family runs a store for cats, specifically cats with allergies, I don't think it's THAT big of a deal for them to give Sadie a bath once a week. I think that they should move to once a month once she gets older, but for now it's fine and it also helps her get used to being bathed.
Jess is right about putting her in a shelter though, her city have high-kill shelters, and I don't see Sadie finding a 'loving home' like so many people are saying.

That being said, the best thing to do is to use those wipes (they do work and don't cause irritation for the skin) and to perhaps change her diet to a grain free one, it will make her skin less itchy and therefore cause her to lick less.

but what's the point of getting a cat used to being bathed? It doesn't need to be bathed to be clean. I don't see why someone would want a kitten to get used to water when they hate it and can keep themselves clean without it.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

mamaya10 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I wonder what the $7k was based off of. Like how many videos/is that over the past month...?
I'm surprised at how much she is earning, I thought she would be making maybe about 100 Dollars per new video... But then new views for old videos are counting as well, right? Even if it's not that much per video, it's adding up with 1000+ Videos..

Mm
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Sorry Im not able to edit my last post. I was going to say:

Her income is from the # of views she got for all videos new and old. You can look her or anyone up on social blade to see an estimated amount they make and the real amount is usually a bit below the half way mark.

In the last month Jess got 4.6+ million views. That is what her pay is for.
Social blade estimated her to make Anywhere between 1.2k - 18.8k.
Again, look a bit below the halfway mark and it matches what Jess actually made based on that picture showing her ad revenue for the last month
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jess literally looks like she's 40

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"OUR NEW COMMITMENT." Recap

Starting out the vlog in the afternoon at Costco, getting diapers because they are "110% out." Experimenting with greeting us as "Fam." No. Just. No.
Jess does some weird editing with some balloon thing.
She stubs her toe while talking about how Costco diapers are on sale. Landen mocks her.
Lilia sings "How Far I'll Go" since they have Moana playing in the car, and Addie coos along, "trying to sing." Honestly a cute moment IMO.
Taking Kyson, Kaden, and Landen to get haircuts. Kyson gets a fauxhawk and Kaden and Landen get trims. Joking with Addie about getting her (basically nonexistent) hair cut.
Going to gymnastics. Footage of the boys in gymnastics set to music and footage of Addie.
Going to Cub Scouts (Boy Scouts for boys under 6th grade). Backstory - went to a meeting last week because she wanted to get the boys in Boy Scouts. Cub Scouts doesn't start until 1st grade. Leader emailed her and asked if she wanted to be the leader of the Lions' Den. Tonight is first meeting, she and Chris will be in charge of it. Mimi is going to go as well.
Addie playing with a ball while kids play in the background. Jess joins in on the fun and Lilia builds a pyramid of paper cups because...entertainment?
Counting the kids coming out of the car. Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden come out. Landen didn't seem to want to and Addie obviously can't yet.
Jess and Chris are the new Lions' Den leaders (Chris is the main leader since he's a guy). Getting uniforms and stuff. Jess asks if the boys are going to be Boy Scouts.
Changing Addie and hooking up her monitor. Complaining about her having "regular cute PJs" with the probes. Going to ignore the obvious there...
She's nervous about the wires choking her? What?
Getting the probes to stay on is a challenge unless she's in a regular onesie and if the probes fall off, the alarm goes off.
Bathing Sadie.
Poking fun at people who comment about how bathing cats is cruel. Seriously...you're an idiot.
Talking about how the baths do well. Okay.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

HarlowCarlo wrote:
tessabravo wrote:
whattheactual wrote: More like the entire youtube community is copying casey neistat. It's kinda funny to watch sometimes. Highly recommend his videos tho.
Juilen Solomita is sooo good at editing and does similar stuff to OKBaby. But he was the one who started this cool editing and other youtubers starting using it.
Dink fam
Dink dink dink dink... Lol that makes we wonder how Jenna Marbles and Julien would roast / respond to Jesss' mess.
darlingbadwolf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by darlingbadwolf »

Highlighter wrote:
darlingbadwolf wrote:
Jm87053 wrote:Random comment. A girl I know has 3 month old twin boys. Adorable. they're not identical. But she swears one has red hair and blue eyes. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He could have blue eyes, but I doubt it. The pictures show both babies have dark eyes. Both parents have brown eyes and dark hair. And babies eyes change color. My thought was, oh no. Another Jess.
Haha. Why are people so into red hair :p
The eye color I understand but it is possible to have a red headed child with both parents having dark hair. (Granted I haven't seen pictures) my daughter is a very bright red head, but my husband and I have brown hair. I was born with brown and my husband was born blonde. We're still not sure where she gets it but it looks like it's here to stay

It's a recessive gene.
That's the funny thing, as far as we can see no one on either side has red hair with the exception of two of my cousins but their adopted

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Is anyone else annoyed by Lilia singing that Moana song so dramatically? That little girl seems so attention starved and I dont know why because although she has a lot of siblings, Jess always makes a big deal about her. She just seems so mentally childish and stuff compared to the conversations Britney has with Aria. Britney doesnt baby talk Aria and Im sure that makes a big difference. Either way, its like shes in constant "teacher's pet" mode and it annoys me so bad. Shes a child, but I needed to get that off my chest lol

Return to “JesssFam”