JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by smom12 »

Annavi04 wrote:Is anyone else annoyed by Lilia singing that Moana song so dramatically? That little girl seems so attention starved and I dont know why because although she has a lot of siblings, Jess always makes a big deal about her. She just seems so mentally childish and stuff compared to the conversations Britney has with Aria. Britney doesnt baby talk Aria and Im sure that makes a big difference. Either way, its like shes in constant "teacher's pet" mode and it annoys me so bad. Shes a child, but I needed to get that off my chest lol
Girl you aren't the only one. Me and several others think she is the most obnoxious little girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Off topic but I have to go to Modesto next weekend for a graduation party. I secretly hope that I run into her. I really want to drive by her house but I feel like that's creepy. Plus I don't want her to see me and think that I am some psycho superfan lol.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Annavi04 wrote:Is anyone else annoyed by Lilia singing that Moana song so dramatically? That little girl seems so attention starved and I dont know why because although she has a lot of siblings, Jess always makes a big deal about her. She just seems so mentally childish and stuff compared to the conversations Britney has with Aria. Britney doesnt baby talk Aria and Im sure that makes a big difference. Either way, its like shes in constant "teacher's pet" mode and it annoys me so bad. Shes a child, but I needed to get that off my chest lol
While I agree that some of Lilia's behoviour can be a little attention seeking (like always god damn screaming), the singing to me seems like a normal little girl thing. I know I used to over the top song in the car when i was little, and sometimes i still do it now if I'm really feeling the song! Lol!!
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

I wonder, Will the video be flagged for having that song in it? It's Moana, a new film. Idk if that's the sp. Anyway... Apparently Yt is on everybody's case about everything .
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

YouTube posted a Mother's Day post about YouTube moms and ofcourse one of Jessica's videos are in the playlist
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Someone on here said that Lilia is almost 7 and her speech is terrible, which could be because of Jess baby talking her all the time. She never really learned how to talk properly like Aria. My niece is 4 and can talk super fluently and Lilia just doesn't sound her age.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

smom12 wrote:
Girl you aren't the only one. Me and several others think she is the most obnoxious little girl.

But not to mention. Jess seems to turn every moment of the other kids about Addie. Camera on Kaden and Kyson? Nope! Turns the camera immediately to baby AdSense.

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

applebutter_dreams wrote:Off topic but I have to go to Modesto next weekend for a graduation party. I secretly hope that I run into her. I really want to drive by her house but I feel like that's creepy. Plus I don't want her to see me and think that I am some psycho superfan lol.
Hey at least your saving the money from the Zoo. Just head over to Messicas house

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Jm87053 wrote:I wonder, Will the video be flagged for having that song in it? It's Moana, a new film. Idk if that's the sp. Anyway... Apparently Yt is on everybody's case about everything .
I mean it might. Youtube is always up everyones asses about copyright. Even if its like a split second of a song in another room if they can detect it, its flagged

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

tessabravo wrote:
smom12 wrote:

But not to mention. Jess seems to turn every moment of the other kids about Addie. Camera on Kaden and Kyson? Nope! Turns the camera immediately to baby AdSense.

Don't get me wrong I don't blame her. The poor thing is just fighting for attention. I blame Jess totally.

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"OUR NEW COMMITMENT." Recap

Starting out the vlog in the afternoon at Costco, getting diapers because they are "110% out." Experimenting with greeting us as "Fam." No. Just. No.
Jess does some weird editing with some balloon thing.
She stubs her toe while talking about how Costco diapers are on sale. Landen mocks her.
Lilia sings "How Far I'll Go" since they have Moana playing in the car, and Addie coos along, "trying to sing." Honestly a cute moment IMO.
Taking Kyson, Kaden, and Landen to get haircuts. Kyson gets a fauxhawk and Kaden and Landen get trims. Joking with Addie about getting her (basically nonexistent) hair cut.
Going to gymnastics. Footage of the boys in gymnastics set to music and footage of Addie.
Going to Cub Scouts (Boy Scouts for boys under 6th grade). Backstory - went to a meeting last week because she wanted to get the boys in Boy Scouts. Cub Scouts doesn't start until 1st grade. Leader emailed her and asked if she wanted to be the leader of the Lions' Den. Tonight is first meeting, she and Chris will be in charge of it. Mimi is going to go as well.
Addie playing with a ball while kids play in the background. Jess joins in on the fun and Lilia builds a pyramid of paper cups because...entertainment?
Counting the kids coming out of the car. Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden come out. Landen didn't seem to want to and Addie obviously can't yet.
Jess and Chris are the new Lions' Den leaders (Chris is the main leader since he's a guy). Getting uniforms and stuff. Jess asks if the boys are going to be Boy Scouts.
Changing Addie and hooking up her monitor. Complaining about her having "regular cute PJs" with the probes. Going to ignore the obvious there...
She's nervous about the wires choking her? What?
Getting the probes to stay on is a challenge unless she's in a regular onesie and if the probes fall off, the alarm goes off.
Bathing Sadie.
Poking fun at people who comment about how bathing cats is cruel. Seriously...you're an idiot.
Talking about how the baths do well. Okay.
End of vlog
I'm not sure if you are the one who does the recaps every time or if it's multiple people. But I really appreciate it lol. I'm 5 months pregnant and working 50+ hours a week and I just can't find the time to watch these videos on my own. Especially since she's switched to M-F. I just can't justify watching them myself since she annoys me so much lol. So thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Lol! That Instagram pic with Lilia. I had a dress just like that, 6 years ago. From target. Black dress, white polka dots with the same flowers. Identical to that. So funny. Lol.
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

The dress. The only pic I could find.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

I actually got around to watching a video today! "HELP ME!" I'm not going to comment much on it because everything has been discussed already. However, I've said this before- and I'll keep saying it in hopes that Jessss will see this some time. I really wish she would take internet security way more seriously. Having her kids' full names out there has always freaked me out. And in the vlog I watched, she shows Lilia's studio shirt. A quick google search gave me the address and class/recital schedule. I can guarantee we'll be seeing Lilia doing at the very least the "beauty and the beast" themed summer camp.
I just hope that at the very least, she's had discussions with her children on safe/tricky people. Not to go with someone you don't know, even if they say mommy is hurt, maybe having a family password etc. etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Off topic but I have to go to Modesto next weekend for a graduation party. I secretly hope that I run into her. I really want to drive by her house but I feel like that's creepy. Plus I don't want her to see me and think that I am some psycho superfan lol.
LOL it's kinda creepy. Do it!!!

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Bsveach15 wrote:

Jesus no don't. That would be creepy as fuck, respect their privacy.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

user123_ wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:

Jesus no don't. That would be creepy as fuck, respect their privacy.
Lol I wouldn't actually do it. Doesn't mean that I don't want to haha. Plus I never see cars on her street so it might be weird to have some weirdo in a minivan drive by.

BUT if I ever run into her I would definitely give a report. Not likely, since the party is not at Costco or Taco Bell.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
But she can't get another hair cut! Don't you remember how emotional and traumatized she was at her first one?
Oh wait that was Jess!

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???

But she can't get another hair cut! Don't you remember how emotional and traumatized she was at her first one?
Oh wait that was Jess!

Return to “JesssFam”