JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

smashleysays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by smashleysays »

I swear Lilia has more and more caps. In the video that was just posted, when she was talking about open house at school (and making realllllllly weird faces) her whole mouth was full of metal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

I swear Lilia has more and more caps. In the video that was just posted, when she was talking about open house at school (and making realllllllly weird faces) her whole mouth was full of metal!

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???
I get what you mean. Everyone always says Chris pays little attention to the twins and focuses more on Landen and Addie, but I think that's changed. Or Jess is filming more of them together. Interactions between Chris and Lilia however never happen plus she is at school most of the day so it does look like the family is Chris, Jess, twins, Landen and Addie. She's just like Tommy and Caden.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Highlighter wrote:
fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???
I get what you mean. Everyone always says Chris pays little attention to the twins and focuses more on Landen and Addie, but I think that's changed. Or Jess is filming more of them together. Interactions between Chris and Lilia however never happen plus she is at school most of the day so it does look like the family is Chris, Jess, twins, Landen and Addie. She's just like Tommy and Caden.
She's old enough now that she might not feel 100% comfortable around him. I mean first of all she already has a father who's active in her life, and second she had a stepfather before who bailed on her so that probably left a couple underlying scars.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Yes, yes, yes, she's postponing school again, first, because she's too late for something, then because Addy won't take a bottle, but in some of her pregnancy updates she said, that she could do it with 4 kids, so 5 won't be a problem. God damn it, why is she at school at all? Why not get the baby-bearing years out of the way, get the operation and everything else done, then register for whatever subject she wants and go to college as much as physically possible? If people would ask her about her CV and why she took 6+ years to graduate, it's gonna be an interesting answer.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Eww! In her new video at the beginning Kyson is sleeping on the floor and the blankets have some nasty crusty junk on them!
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

OMFG! She took addie on the escalator in her stroller! Then admitted she does it all the time! That's so dangerous!
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Captain Smooth wrote:Yes, yes, yes, she's postponing school again, first, because she's too late for something, then because Addy won't take a bottle, but in some of her pregnancy updates she said, that she could do it with 4 kids, so 5 won't be a problem. God damn it, why is she at school at all? Why not get the baby-bearing years out of the way, get the operation and everything else done, then register for whatever subject she wants and go to college as much as physically possible? If people would ask her about her CV and why she took 6+ years to graduate, it's gonna be an interesting answer.
Depends on how long that would take her. Some of her first classes she took won't be able to give credit if it's been too long.
I want to say math used to be 5 or maybe 7 years and the credits expired and you have to retake the classes and pay for them again.
Might not have the time correct, I haven't dealt with school in 5 years now. But I remember it being a thing.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

marinewife0920 wrote:Eww! In her new video at the beginning Kyson is sleeping on the floor and the blankets have some nasty crusty junk on them!
I saw that too. First I thought he threw up, because Jess said "poor boy" (or something along these lines)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

OMG the way she was pronouncing Nutella was so wrong! Unless that's how you say it here? In Australia it's NUHtella not NEWtella
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

marinewife0920 wrote:OMFG! She took addie on the escalator in her stroller! Then admitted she does it all the time! That's so dangerous!
I've seen people go down the escalator with them too! Why would you risk it?
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

CypKitty wrote:OMG the way she was pronouncing Nutella was so wrong! Unless that's how you say it here? In Australia it's NUHtella not NEWtella
Also an Aussie and I said the same thing to my hubby when I heard her saying it but in saying that, I read an article ages ago on words we are all saying incorrectly and Nutella was one of them, the way she was saying it is correct according to that.

When I googled it, there were a heap of articles saying 'New-tell-uh' is the correct pronunciation and it used to be on the Nutella Website FAQ but it's not there now lol. Who knows haha!

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I got it. Finally can pin point Jess and Chris's relationship vibe. Atleast IMO. Jess treats Chris like her teenage son LOL. There's obviously something that's always been off and for me it's the lack of chemistry. The way she put her arm around him in the beginning was kinda like "hey son can you do me a favor and pick up your little brothers from school? Thanks!"
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

I think it's nut-Ella cause it's made with nuts. Could be wrong though! And will addie just starve if she goes back to school? What if she worked? Her boss won't be like oh don't come in, that baby needs your boobs would they?

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Jess wouldn't go back to school until August, when Addie will be nine months old. She'll be eating solid food by then and might be able to drink out of a cup. So that explanation = fail.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I really don't have too many issues with Jess but if Chris really doesn't have a job, that bothers me so much. Like wtf. Also her excuse to not go back to school is so stupid, how hard has she really tried to get her baby to take a bottle? And it's not like she'd be gone for days.

Rolyat3ray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rolyat3ray »

It's made with hazelnuts not hazelnewts. All other arguments are invalid.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
She's looking too old for such huge bows... She's going to be 14 and Jess will still be braiding her hair and throwing oversized bows in it. She needs a haircut.... By CUT I mean with her length at LEAST 1-2 inches off every 3 months because her ends are probably completely dead by now.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

CypKitty wrote:OMG the way she was pronouncing Nutella was so wrong! Unless that's how you say it here? In Australia it's NUHtella not NEWtella
It's an Italian word so it's always funny to me how English speakers in other countries think they have it all right and poke fun at Americans for actually pronouncing it right lol the correct pronunciation is new-tella if you're going off of the person who invented it.
Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

twomommies wrote:

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
She's looking too old for such huge bows... She's going to be 14 and Jess will still be braiding her hair and throwing oversized bows in it. She needs a haircut.... By CUT I mean with her length at LEAST 1-2 inches off every 3 months because her ends are probably completely dead by now.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Genuinely uninformed and not questioning your intelligence- but does that happen? I thought ends typically died due to heat, chemicals, or harsh hair care routines. I don't see why Lilia's would die like that. I don't think Jessss has put heat to her hair but once in a blue moon. And it shouldn't be hard to brush out since it's so straight. The hair dye is obviously up for debate though lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”