Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Yeah, these kids never even had a chance. They're going to be dumb, uneducated rednecks for the rest of their lives. Symphony won't need to spell, her job is to just keep popping out little boys.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

They've gone to https://www.clamourcon.com/ in Palm Springs, CA. Sam is in April and Davey's vlog yesterday @ 10:01 min:
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

They are at Palm Springs for Clamourcon - and the funniest thing is Nia being all excited acting like she is part of the big YouTube community - even more than Sam this time. She kept introducing everyone as her "friends" and there were several times she couldn't remember people's names yet she kept calling them her friends hahahaha what a loser!

Sam actually carried Juliet and pushed the stroller at several moments in today's vlog...I think Nia has been delegating for the vlog very well lately.......we still know you do all the work Nia but like to pretend that Sam does everything! The funniest part was when she met Andrew from SlyFox and then claimed they are "friends" but couldn't remember Hanna's name so she said "your wife" hahahaha
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:They are at Palm Springs for Clamourcon - and the funniest thing is Nia being all excited acting like she is part of the big YouTube community - even more than Sam this time. She kept introducing everyone as her "friends" and there were several times she couldn't remember people's names yet she kept calling them her friends hahahaha what a loser!

Sam actually carried Juliet and pushed the stroller at several moments in today's vlog...I think Nia has been delegating for the vlog very well lately.......we still know you do all the work Nia but like to pretend that Sam does everything! The funniest part was when she met Andrew from SlyFox and then claimed they are "friends" but couldn't remember Hanna's name so she said "your wife" hahahaha
Seriously hilarious!! :D
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Nia says Symphony has lots of work to catch up in then goes in to say they have ANOTHER event to go to this next week ...is she going to miss MORE school to attend this one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They were acting like the Smelly Belly people were best friends too. I know they spent a day together in NYC, but it's just ridiculous.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm going to be watching The Schmovies, April & Davie and Slyfox's vlogs to observe Sam and Nia in the background lol.
hlit4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlit4 »

Are they ever going to teach Abram to talk in an inside voice? I swear that kid is always screeching and screaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

So I haven't really watched the newest vlog all the way, but I'm still having trouble getting past the idea of Symphony missing more school. I still can't believe the school is just OK with all these absences. Their attitude about her education has really gone from crazy to just plain sad. Mormonts, you're right about Symphony looking confused when Nia said she did good on her test. I noticed she said it was a make up and she had to take it the same day as standardized tests, so if Symphony wasn't taken out of school *again* maybe this confusion would not have happened! I wonder if she is missing standardized testing for this trip as I always had it as a week long thing when I was in school...

I don't have hope of Abram ever being quiet. Why would he be when his own father literally runs around yelling and acting like a lunatic when they're out and about? The whole family seems so loud. I imagine them as *that* family when out. The one you don't want to sit next to in a restaurant. Wonder what they are like to sit next to on an airplane...
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Why, oh why is Nia being so shrill and fake? Between that and the constant baby talk, she is really hard to take. i agree; this is the family you don't want to sit next to in a restaurant or plane. Or, by the pool...or anywhere.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hlit4 wrote:Are they ever going to teach Abram to talk in an inside voice? I swear that kid is always screeching and screaming
Ah but c'mon, he's a man in the makin' doncha know. Gotta get him be heard n be heard good, above all a them there little women folk in the kitchen n such. #Sarcasm
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

When I saw that Sam and Nia were going to be at the same place as the DB, I had to watch. Obviously, things are not warm and fuzzy between these two families.The way Dexter fan girls over Bry Bry, if the interaction had been even remotely friendly, he would have put it in the. Vlog. We all know Sam is clueless when it comes to social cues, so Bryan must of made it pretty clear for him to stay away.
I mean, he creepily told Kendra he wanted to use her new baby as a target, and that made the cut.
Nia needs to lay off the damn coffee.. WTF is with all her screaming?
For all the "subscribers" they have vs. low views, these people are definitely buying them. Their social media engagement is really low. I doubt that they even have 500k legit subs.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

HappyGnome wrote:So I haven't really watched the newest vlog all the way, but I'm still having trouble getting past the idea of Symphony missing more school. I still can't believe the school is just OK with all these absences. Their attitude about her education has really gone from crazy to just plain sad. Mormonts, you're right about Symphony looking confused when Nia said she did good on her test. I noticed she said it was a make up and she had to take it the same day as standardized tests, so if Symphony wasn't taken out of school *again* maybe this confusion would not have happened! I wonder if she is missing standardized testing for this trip as I always had it as a week long thing when I was in school...

I don't have hope of Abram ever being quiet. Why would he be when his own father literally runs around yelling and acting like a lunatic when they're out and about? The whole family seems so loud. I imagine them as *that* family when out. The one you don't want to sit next to in a restaurant. Wonder what they are like to sit next to on an airplane...

I don't get the school thing either. I went to a Christian school and it was strict on curriculum and attendance. I will say they did gloss over a few science things (you can guess) besides that all their other subjects were technically advanced compared to public schools and if you missed more than 2 days consecutively you HAD to have a doctors note. I went on one vacation for a week and I had to get all my assignments ahead of time, plus put in the vacay days a month before. Maybe it's an regional thing or a denomination thing but my friends who went to catholic school had a similar experience.

I've basically stopped watching the family altogether, I had found the kids and Nia worth watching but anymore it's just too much.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I loved seeing Sam get smoked by Davey Orgill on the obstacle course. He went hard at it until he realized he was going lose then just gave up. Also, what's up with the tank top and skintight jean short ensemble? He looks ridiculous.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote:I loved seeing Sam get smoked by Davey Orgill on the obstacle course. He went hard at it until he realized he was going lose then just gave up. Also, what's up with the tank top and skintight jean short ensemble? He looks ridiculous.
Seriously!! He dresses and acts like an obnoxious 8th grader. The backwards baseball cap and dumb sunglasses bug me, too.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

They are so disorganized! They never arrive on time, always forgetting something or being confused all together. Both Sam and NIa are horrible at socializing - it used to be just Sam being obnoxious but now it's like Nia enjoys the extra attention too. Sam has the most disgusting laugh on the planet - I seriously hate when he does his hyena laugh, I feel so bad for people around them. Everytime Nia asks for Sam to be affectionate with her it just seems so fake and staged - like her husband is clearly not faithful and a scam artisit (buying subs is cheating!!!) why in the world does she act like everything is perfectly fine in their marriage?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

They are going on another trip next week. Sounds like California again. Nia calls it a "young influencer's" convention? Oh haha. This time teaming up with Slyfox. Is school out for the summer, or what? Yeesh, both of them are acting more ridiculous than ever. I agree that their social skills are amazingly sub-par.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

Watched my first vlog in a while today. Honestly I was kinda bored while watching. Sam acted like a middle schooler, Nia shrieked and overreacted about silly things, the kids (mainly Abram this time) were loud and whiny, and they acted like they were super famous. It's all the same now. It's sad, really. I used to genuinely like Nia and the kids and I just don't anymore.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JLPC wrote:They are going on another trip next week. Sounds like California again. Nia calls it a "young influencer's" convention? Oh haha. This time teaming up with Slyfox. Is school out for the summer, or what? Yeesh, both of them are acting more ridiculous than ever. I agree that their social skills are amazingly sub-par.
Oh, God. These guys and SlyFox together? Don't wear headphones. They're all so ridiculous and over the top, it's a match made in YouTube heaven. Or maybe hell.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
CharlotteAnne
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CharlotteAnne »

Going back to the spelling test with Symphony. I wonder sometimes why they even keep things like that in the vlog. 4 wrong and 5 right is close to a failing grade. Symphony is a very smart girl and I feel like if they weren't galloping all over the place she would be acing her spelling test. Our family homeschools and I am very supportive of alternative ways of education, but I do feel that you should stick with one way or the other. A few trips didn't bother me, but lately it seems like they've been leaving quite often and she is missing 3 or 4 days of school at a crack. I felt that Nia did a good job homeschooling and preparing Symphony for kindergarten, but I just don't see that same kind of attention to her education lately. Maybe it is there and it's just not something that they show. If I were in their shoes, though, you bet I would be showing Symphony doing make up work on the trip, studying for her tests, etc. And I wouldn't show my daughter telling me that she got a bad grade. Traveling or not, that's just bad form. :(

Return to “Sam and Nia”