TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Did anyone see her post last night saying how it makes her sad that anberlin doesn't like staying with chuckie? Apparently after an hour, anberlin cried to come back home with Tayler. Then she said how she's afraid that Amity will be the same way :roll:
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone see her post last night saying how it makes her sad that anberlin doesn't like staying with chuckie? Apparently after an hour, anberlin cried to come back home with Tayler. Then she said how she's afraid that Amity will be the same way :roll:
That's just her "sneaky" way of bragging about how much Anberlin loves her and how she's such a better parent than Chuckie is. To me it's also proof that the 'domestic violence' wasn't all that she made it out to be, otherwise why would he still have access to his kids at all? No mother in her right mind would let someone who beat her while pregnant have unsupervised visits with her children.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RootBeerFloatie wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Did anyone see her post last night saying how it makes her sad that anberlin doesn't like staying with chuckie? Apparently after an hour, anberlin cried to come back home with Tayler. Then she said how she's afraid that Amity will be the same way :roll:
That's just her "sneaky" way of bragging about how much Anberlin loves her and how she's such a better parent than Chuckie is. To me it's also proof that the 'domestic violence' wasn't all that she made it out to be, otherwise why would he still have access to his kids at all? No mother in her right mind would let someone who beat her while pregnant have unsupervised visits with her children.
That's exactly what I was thinking, if he's so dangerous, why is she so upset that anberlin doesn't like being with chuckie, yet the other two are fine being with him? I forgot to point out that she also said that even though she thinks that Amity will be the same, she's afraid of chuckie getting rights to Amity, someone told her to say that she does not know who the father is, so he won't get any parental rights to her. How can you say that you don't want Amity to see her father, yet feel bad that anberlin doesn't have a relationship with him? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of chuckie holding anberlin to be honest.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I saw that and I took it as Tayler trying to ease her followers into the whole "chucky is such a good dad" and getting back together BS. I didn't see where she said she was afraid he would get rights to her. I thought she said IF he does. As in like she hopes he shows up.
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I took screenshots but it says the board attachment quota has been reached.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Anberlin is also really needy and is at the age where she clings to Tayler like glue. Of course she doesn't wanna stay with Chuckie
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Her followers are such morons. I saw that comment too about saying she doesn't know who the father, as if he couldn't just ask for a paternity test. And let's face it, she's going to put his name on the birth certificate so she can get child support. She can't live without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
eliza0609
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eliza0609 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 3d4385.png[/img] oh so she's still with Brian apparently ? pretty blunt response in comparison to how she responds to other people in the same comment section if that makes any sense.. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her mothers day post is hilarious. Guys she's working her ASS OFF for the first time in her life to give the 4 kids she had on purpose a better life. She's proving us wrong now that she's passed half her GED and has has a job for about a week or so.

Tayler, to actually "prove us all wrong" (which we want you to do) you would have to show consistency instead of taking one step forward and two steps back like you always do.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Her mothers day post is hilarious. Guys she's working her ASS OFF for the first time in her life to give the 4 kids she had on purpose a better life. She's proving us wrong now that she's passed half her GED and has has a job for about a week or so.

Tayler, to actually "prove us all wrong" (which we want you to do) you would have to show consistency instead of taking one step forward and two steps back like you always do.
"I think holidays are all about the $, but I figured I make this post" Image there are holidays were you don't need to spend so much money, like Easter for example, you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars on bikes and Easter baskets every single year Tayler.
And then she posts how she just spent $200 on all kids. Money is everything to Tayler.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lily1995 wrote:Her mothers day post is hilarious. Guys she's working her ASS OFF for the first time in her life to give the 4 kids she had on purpose a better life. She's proving us wrong now that she's passed half her GED and has has a job for about a week or so.

I don't care if Tayler becomes a rocket scientist, I'll always think she's a shitty mother who cares more about herself and her own needs than the ones of her children and she'll never be able to prove me wrong on that one.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 742c39.jpg[/img]

Stop calling your child insults when it's not even born yet...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

One of her followers commented on her ultrasound saying that Amity is a spitting image of Alesana. She still looks like a blob to me
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lmfao, I HATE when people do this, or when a baby has just been born and people already start saying "He/she looks just like you!" No they don't, they were literally squished inside a womb for 9 months, they haven't developed many features yet. Just stop.

tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

Lol..Poor Alesana being compared to that US pic. It just looks like a blob!
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've never taken a GED test But is that how the GED test looks like ? I honestly don't believe she's taking the tests. I think she's doing the practice tests online and pretending They're real tests. I could be wrong but to "start the test" the button says PREPARE. Then after she "takes the test" it says PASS and a button that says SCHEDULE TEST... am I just being extra right now or does anyone else see what I mean?lol
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Jeybee27 wrote:I've never taken a GED test But is that how the GED test looks like ? I honestly don't believe she's taking the tests. I think she's doing the practice tests online and pretending They're real tests. I could be wrong but to "start the test" the button says PREPARE. Then after she "takes the test" it says PASS and a button that says SCHEDULE TEST... am I just being extra right now or does anyone else see what I mean?lol
That's what I thought too. I guess no one knows for sure yet. I would imagine if she actually passed everything though, she would definitely post real "proof" because she is always bent on proving the small things wrong, instead of doing what everyone really wants, which is to actually become a better mother to her kids. I mean, I will give her major credit if she gets her GED this year and then does something with it. There's no point at all in just having it to say she has it. She's gotten starter jobs without it already, although she hasn't kept any. She would need to keep the momentum going, and do something post GED, even vocational or technical school. Something that would give her a skill and a career, so that her kids would have a secure future.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You can't take the GED online at home, so unless she's doing it in a classroom or something, I don't buy it. You can do practice tests from your home computer, however.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

She probably thinks the practice tests are the real tests.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

She failed math.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”