DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Was anybody else kind of freaking out when Finn was walking around with that plastic bag in the beginning and clueless Bryan was too busy filming Ollie? They keep praising him and telling him they love him - meanwhile Finn just wanders around looking for something to do. Ollie is always falling asleep because there is no proper bedtime routine - so they shouldn't be laughing at the fact that he was passing out while getting his haircut - that is actually a good sign that this kid is sleep deprived. He passes out all the time no matter where they go so it's nothing new. Finn enjoying his starbucks drink is just a sad reminder that they don't care at all anymore about his nutrition - as soon as they started giving him pizza and uncrustables - it's all gone downhill from there!
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

I have suspected for a long time that Ollie was eventually diagnosed with something to do with his absence seizure and was put on medication. I think that medication makes him slip into this deep deep sleep they show periodically. I think they have just chosen not to share this. BTW I think he has been getting speech therapy too. I have no professional proof, just an observation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I hope those kids don't get diabetes. I'm surprised missy and Bryan don't already. I'm sure if they keep on this way someone will eventually develop diabetes and hopefully will be enough to scare them into changing their lifestyles.

Didn't Missy have gestational diabetes when she was expecting Finn or was that never a confirmed thing?

PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

spacekitty wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I hope those kids don't get diabetes. I'm surprised missy and Bryan don't already. I'm sure if they keep on this way someone will eventually develop diabetes and hopefully will be enough to scare them into changing their lifestyles.

Didn't Missy have gestational diabetes when she was expecting Finn or was that never a confirmed thing?

No, I don't think she did. At least she didn't disclose it. I also don't think they would have let her go overdue if she was.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Bryan's head is so fat now that his skin is squished on his right side of his head where is sunglasses were.
He had a indentation in his head in today's vlog!
Is it chub & laziness or is his head so swollen with "big airs" that he needs xxxl sunglasses?!? Hmmm....enquiring minds want to know

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Ollie's face is HUGE as well! Gosh with that hair cutting cape on u can see he has a double chin & his cheeks are huge!
Gosh, so sad....
& I would t be laughing at my child fast asleep with a hairdryer in his face!! I'd check is breathing NOT check to make sure my camera was rolling!
absolute fuck-tards! Pardon my French, so sad.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

PhoenixFeathers wrote:
spacekitty wrote:

No, I don't think she did. At least she didn't disclose it. I also don't think they would have let her go overdue if she was.

They 100% wouldn't have.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Ollie's face is HUGE as well! Gosh with that hair cutting cape on u can see he has a double chin & his cheeks are huge!
Gosh, so sad....
& I would t be laughing at my child fast asleep with a hairdryer in his face!! I'd check is breathing NOT check to make sure my camera was rolling!

I can't believe we are fat shaming a child now. Smh.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Ollie's face is HUGE as well! Gosh with that hair cutting cape on u can see he has a double chin & his cheeks are huge!
Gosh, so sad....

His head was bobbing.. they knew he was alive

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They live in California and look pale like vampires... #gothgoals
Loved the Finn time

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote:
spacekitty wrote: Didn't Missy have gestational diabetes when she was expecting Finn or was that never a confirmed thing?

They 100% wouldn't have.

Not necessarily. Missy had been told to start walking more because they randomly decided to go for a walk after an appointment one day and got lost in their own neighbourhood. Missy doesn't disclose everything . Admitting they have concerns about GD would mean facing judgement for not changing her eating habits.... which she would never do.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

whys0seri0us wrote:Ollie has been a solid sleeper since he was born though so to be honest, it doesn't really seem that weird. I have a nephew that I swear can sleep through anything. He's always been that way. Also I could fall asleep getting my haircut because it's seriously relaxing. Image

What I noticed in today's blog was them letting Ollie talk without being scripted. They must have read here about how Ollie is much more understandable that way.

Also omg Ollie is Bryans twin.

He hasn't been a solid sleeper actually. After they bragged how awesome he was at the old house (pre-Finn) they pretty much admitted that his sleep was shit and he was waking often. When they had Finn Cassie even said he was terrible sleeping.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote: No, I don't think she did. At least she didn't disclose it. I also don't think they would have let her go overdue if she was.

They 100% wouldn't have.

Not necessarily. Missy had been told to start walking more because they randomly decided to go for a walk after an appointment one day and got lost in their own neighbourhood. Missy doesn't disclose everything . Admitting they have concerns about GD would mean facing judgement for not changing her eating habits.... which she would never do.
That was around the same time she had a salad for probably the first time in her life...and she ate all the chicken tenders and left the lettuce.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:
Gosh, so sad....

I don't think it's actually fat shaming. It's his parents' fault. Nobody is saying he's gross or a pig. Are we not even allowed to comment on the fact that his shit diet is catching up to the guy? Stay away from the Shaytards thread. Gavin and Cooper's weight is discussed there. But only in that their parents are doing a lousy job. Ollie does look puffy, like his dad. It's not right. They give him way too much sugar and sodium. It's not his fault, though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Gosh, so sad....

I don't think it's actually fat shaming. It's his parents' fault. Nobody is saying he's gross or a pig. Are we not even allowed to comment on the fact that his shit diet is catching up to the guy? Stay away from the Shaytards thread. Gavin and Cooper's weight is discussed there. But only in that their parents are doing a lousy job. Ollie does look puffy, like his dad. It's not right. They give him way too much sugar and sodium. It's not his fault, though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Ollie has chubby cheeks and he always has. When we've seen him with his shirt off he looks like an absolute normal sized kid.

And that's exactly why I stay out if he shaytards thread. I get that it's not their fault, it's the parent. But the kids don't ask to be filmed. They don't get a say in ANY of this. From the filming to what they eat. None of it. I think we can at least draw lines at talking about a kids weight.

But that's just me.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote: No, I don't think she did. At least she didn't disclose it. I also don't think they would have let her go overdue if she was.

They 100% wouldn't have.

Whether they would have disclosed it or not, there's no way any midwife would have let her go that far over her due date if she did have GD. I had it myself and when I was 36 weeks they started talking about induction (absolutely ridiculous don't get me started).

Although Missy did claim her midwife told her to drink Castor Oil like 10 times so there's a good chance I could be wrong.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 2f486c.png[/img]

I wonder if this means the big plans fell through. It seemed like one very specific thing when he tweeted about it, and now he's all ambiguous and says there's 3 or 4 in things "in the burner" (What??? Image lol). Either that or it's something stupid that he talked up, and now he has to cover and make it look like it was actually a big deal.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Ollie falling asleep getting his hair cut was pretty cute! One of the only time Iv ever thought that kid is cute

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 21d1c5.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 75bfd1.png[/img]

So in the beginning of the vlog, Ollie jumps off the counter while Bryan is oblivious...then later on, Finn climbs up there while they are both oblivious. They don't tell either kid not to play up there...yet as soon as Karma tries to climb up on the table while Missy is eating, she tells him no. They parent those chickens and dogs better than they do the kids!

Also, Ollie barefoot on the scooter is an accident waiting to happen...and scootering down the slide?! I understand that Bryan was there helping him THIS TIME, but what about when Ollie tries to do it and no one is there to intervene? Instead of being the fun dad, Bryan needs to tell Ollie he can't do that because it's dangerous. Now Ollie is going to think it's fine because Dad let him do it once. They are so negligent!

And the haircut thing was not normal. Wow.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 21d1c5.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 75bfd1.png[/img]

So in the beginning of the vlog, Ollie jumps off the counter while Bryan is oblivious...then later on, Finn climbs up there while they are both oblivious. They don't tell either kid not to play up there...yet as soon as Karma tries to climb up on the table while Missy is eating, she tells him no. They parent those chickens and dogs better than they do the kids!

Also, Ollie barefoot on the scooter is an accident waiting to happen...and scootering down the slide?! I understand that Bryan was there helping him THIS TIME, but what about when Ollie tries to do it and no one is there to intervene? Instead of being the fun dad, Bryan needs to tell Ollie he can't do that because it's dangerous. Now Ollie is going to think it's fine because Dad let him do it once. They are so negligent!

And the haircut thing was not normal. Wow.

Return to “Daily Bumps”