JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Highlighter »

gemmie wrote:
nicoleojo wrote:I've never had Nutella ( I also pronounce it like jess), but seeing her kids eat it, make me want it even less now! It just got caked on Lilia's teeth! Eww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg, it is so delish, but so bad for you and insanely high in calories. It should be treated like candy. I'm honestly really surprised that her kids are all skinny.

They are probably going to grow up to be skinny fat.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Her kids are really active though.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Anyone else thinks the way she pretends all of her kids were not planned is disturbing?

Not only because she's not honest with herself and with her followers (including very young girls who think she's a rolemodel), not only towards her babydaddies (except Chris because he probably wanted a baby himself) who were trapped, but towards her own kids?

For example Lilia is her first born, her mother was still a teen in high school and was living a normal life but she had to stop her education to have her. Lilia's parents split up a few weeks after she was born. Her mother then "had" to find another man and went from a boyfriend to another and had 4 kids after her. I mean this can cause Lilia some issues when she will be a teenager. She can end up blaming herself for being born in those circumstances, for being an "unwanted" child from a dysfonctional high school relationship or from being the reason why her parents who were together for 5 years suddenly split up.
Jess could save her from these psychological issues by being honest and telling her she planned her so the girl could understand her mother had a strong and deep desire to have her when she had her.

I know someone in my family who was an unplanned child and her parents used to always tell her that, she blamed herself for years for that and always thought she was not really loved by her parents (even if she was, indeed, loved). I just can't understand why a mother who in fact planned her kid would deliberately make her believe she was not planned. Especially considering her mom was still in high school back then and her parents split up when she was a little baby.
I don't know if that makes sense but I feel bad for those kids.
Lol just because your parents didn't plan you, doesn't mean you'll (necessarily) feel bad about it. My parents were 18 and 19 and conceived me in the back of circle k. It does not affect me in any way that my birth wasn't planned. You're reading way too much into this.

Welcome to ytmommadrama where everyone reads way too much into EVERYTHING. :D :D
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

It wouldn't kill her to take at least one class..

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Lyanna wrote:Anyone else thinks the way she pretends all of her kids were not planned is disturbing?

Not only because she's not honest with herself and with her followers (including very young girls who think she's a rolemodel), not only towards her babydaddies (except Chris because he probably wanted a baby himself) who were trapped, but towards her own kids?

For example Lilia is her first born, her mother was still a teen in high school and was living a normal life but she had to stop her education to have her. Lilia's parents split up a few weeks after she was born. Her mother then "had" to find another man and went from a boyfriend to another and had 4 kids after her. I mean this can cause Lilia some issues when she will be a teenager. She can end up blaming herself for being born in those circumstances, for being an "unwanted" child from a dysfonctional high school relationship or from being the reason why her parents who were together for 5 years suddenly split up.
Jess could save her from these psychological issues by being honest and telling her she planned her so the girl could understand her mother had a strong and deep desire to have her when she had her.

I know someone in my family who was an unplanned child and her parents used to always tell her that, she blamed herself for years for that and always thought she was not really loved by her parents (even if she was, indeed, loved). I just can't understand why a mother who in fact planned her kid would deliberately make her believe she was not planned. Especially considering her mom was still in high school back then and her parents split up when she was a little baby.
I'm the product of rape and I don't feel bad. I know my mom loves me just as much as the of the rest of my siblings.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

gemmie wrote:It wouldn't kill her to take at least one class..

Or even an online class. Gasp! What's her excuse there? Image

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Let's be real... most children are oops babies.
There is an 8 year age gap between me and my next sibling, I don't give a fuck that I probably wasn't planned.
It's what you do after the baby is born that matters and Jess clearly loves her 5.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Maddy320 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:"OUR NEW COMMITMENT." Recap

Starting out the vlog in the afternoon at Costco, getting diapers because they are "110% out." Experimenting with greeting us as "Fam." No. Just. No.
Jess does some weird editing with some balloon thing.
She stubs her toe while talking about how Costco diapers are on sale. Landen mocks her.
Lilia sings "How Far I'll Go" since they have Moana playing in the car, and Addie coos along, "trying to sing." Honestly a cute moment IMO.
Taking Kyson, Kaden, and Landen to get haircuts. Kyson gets a fauxhawk and Kaden and Landen get trims. Joking with Addie about getting her (basically nonexistent) hair cut.
Going to gymnastics. Footage of the boys in gymnastics set to music and footage of Addie.
Going to Cub Scouts (Boy Scouts for boys under 6th grade). Backstory - went to a meeting last week because she wanted to get the boys in Boy Scouts. Cub Scouts doesn't start until 1st grade. Leader emailed her and asked if she wanted to be the leader of the Lions' Den. Tonight is first meeting, she and Chris will be in charge of it. Mimi is going to go as well.
Addie playing with a ball while kids play in the background. Jess joins in on the fun and Lilia builds a pyramid of paper cups because...entertainment?
Counting the kids coming out of the car. Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden come out. Landen didn't seem to want to and Addie obviously can't yet.
Jess and Chris are the new Lions' Den leaders (Chris is the main leader since he's a guy). Getting uniforms and stuff. Jess asks if the boys are going to be Boy Scouts.
Changing Addie and hooking up her monitor. Complaining about her having "regular cute PJs" with the probes. Going to ignore the obvious there...
She's nervous about the wires choking her? What?
Getting the probes to stay on is a challenge unless she's in a regular onesie and if the probes fall off, the alarm goes off.
Bathing Sadie.
Poking fun at people who comment about how bathing cats is cruel. Seriously...you're an idiot.
Talking about how the baths do well. Okay.
End of vlog
I'm not sure if you are the one who does the recaps every time or if it's multiple people. But I really appreciate it lol. I'm 5 months pregnant and working 50+ hours a week and I just can't find the time to watch these videos on my own. Especially since she's switched to M-F. I just can't justify watching them myself since she annoys me so much lol. So thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Same. I've never noticed who does it each time, but I'm so thankful for them. I've never been able to stand watching Jess, yet I still find myself curious. I really appreciate the recaps because I don't have to suffer through lol.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

whattheactual wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Lol just because your parents didn't plan you, doesn't mean you'll (necessarily) feel bad about it. My parents were 18 and 19 and conceived me in the back of circle k. It does not affect me in any way that my birth wasn't planned. You're reading way too much into this.

Welcome to ytmommadrama where everyone reads way too much into EVERYTHING. :D :D
That's the whole reason this page exists, because people here can read between the lines, critical thinking, I think it's awesome :D
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Her kids are really active though.
Meh. If they are not getting any protein in their diet or anything else of nutritional value, what difference does it make?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Of course not. But I saw many people who felt bad about it and had to seek help from a psychologist to overcome it so it happens often (I'm not saying it's always the case and that unplanned babies will all be depressed and stuff, just that it happens for some people). If it's the truth it's one thing, but if it's not I just don't understand why a mother would deliberately lie to her kids about that and pretend she was on birth control and didn't want to conceive at that time when clearly she was trying her best to conceive and had a strong desire to have that baby. Just be real and tell the truth to the kids
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Just a heads up, the recap for the most recent vlog should be up today or tomorrow. I have been insanely busy at night with house repairs and we are now scrambling to get the house somewhat done within a month (Thankfully we own so it's not like we're renting but... Anyway lol)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

Lol. The parents don't have to go and tell the kids if they're planned or not. If they do, then fine. If they lie about it ... so what? I don't even think most people care about that. Unless the parent is an ass and says you're a mistake. Then ya, that could emotionally damage a child. Anyway. Omg I can finally type a response. For some reason it didn't let me yesterday.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lilia needs to stop with the slow "cutesey" talking. it's not cute it's creepy af and she's way too old to be talking like this

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Jm87053
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jm87053 »

As for her kids being skinny. It's probably considered normal. My middle daughter was skinny and her dr said she's perfect BMI. Now she is average weight. My oldest is a little overweight, like 7 lbs. Dr kinda acted like she's heavy. Yeah we have to watch more of what she eats. But she's a little chubby. She actually was thin for a long time. We had to get her to gain a little weight as a toddler. She doesn't even want many treats. We just up her activity outside with going to the park or playing soccer.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"DO NOT DO THAT!" Recap

Supposedly everyone just got up not that long ago (at almost 9am) and already Kyson is out on the floor.
Jess and Chris experiment with more "fam" greetings. He is off to pick up the boys and she needs to run errands. Goes on about her face powder and how she doesn't know much about makeup.
Lilia is already home because...something I can't make out. But she's doing a song? And she has open house. And she makes creeper faces at the camera.
Addie is trying to crawl. Sadie is trying to bite her tail.
Jess loads Addie up in her car seat and then complains on her way into the mall that a motorcycle was parked in a parking spot close to the entrance and she couldn't get the spot. (For the record I hate this as well but it happens more with teeny tiny ass cars )
Filming Addie in her car seat/stroller as they walk around the mall. Jess gets her powder and she and the girls walk around the mall. She takes Addie on her stroller ON THE ESCALATOR. *sigh* And all because she doesn't want to walk to the elevator. Poor princess. They walk around the Disney Store for a bit.
Cut to being back home. Jess, Kyson, and Kaden cuddle on the couch. Kyson enjoyed school but Kaden didn't because he had to be the caboose (last in line I'm guessing - I have an almost 2 year old who is home with me so I have no idea lol). Jess reassures him that it's cool because he gets to see everything. Apparently she didn't buy anything at the Disney Store - shocking.
Jess has the older four kids try Nutella from Chris's care package. They eat it by spoonfuls and on strawberries.
They got a corner cabinet and are planning a bench/seating area in part of their house.
Going to Lilia's Open House. Different shots of cute things in the classroom. The kids do a song (way to not blur out faces!) and Lilia does a voiceover talking about her family and saying how she's in first grade. She says her favorite color is pink and her favorite food is cheese pizza. She is excited to go to second grade. A brief talk about the cat (Sadie).
Jess uses a wine glass to hold her camera...and talks about how they got home late from Lilia's school thing and how she bathed the kids and put them to bed.
FAQ Friday (glad she isn't cheaping out and just using that to do a video only about that BTW) - school related. She says she is "110%" going back. As for when, that's the bigger question. She wants to be back by fall semester but complains Addie won't ever take a bottle. She changed her major from nursing to teaching. If not fall, then next spring (I'll believe it when I see it).
End of vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Lyanna wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:

Of course not. But I saw many people who felt bad about it and had to seek help from a psychologist to overcome it so it happens often (I'm not saying it's always the case and that unplanned babies will all be depressed and stuff, just that it happens for some people). If it's the truth it's one thing, but if it's not I just don't understand why a mother would deliberately lie to her kids about that and pretend she was on birth control and didn't want to conceive at that time when clearly she was trying her best to conceive and had a strong desire to have that baby. Just be real and tell the truth to the kids
Yeah, you're right actually. After I posted that I was thinking about it and I don't think it matters necessarily if you were planned or not, it's really how your parents treat you about it. I can't imagine having a parent who talks about me being unwanted. But in Jess's case, I don't see any of her kids feeling that way based on her videos and how she interacts with them. That's not to say I know how she treats them off camera or what will happen down the road. There's issues I have with Jess but I don't think any of her kids will feel badly about being born.

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

The Nutella scene was driving me crazy with the way she was letting the kids scream "Gimme gimme", reaching and grabbing for more. This is why your kids act like they are feral, Jesssssss. If that's what they're doing, you put it away until they're calm enough to ask for seconds like a human being. It's not "cute" seeing a kindergartner act that way.

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I didn't understand why she wanted to get her kids Nutella, everybody knows that, for most people it's a lifelong addiction XD I know it's bad, but it's good :D
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Captain Smooth wrote:I didn't understand why she wanted to get her kids Nutella, everybody knows that, for most people it's a lifelong addiction XD I know it's bad, but it's good :D
It's like the first time giving a child chocolate or sweets. Goes downhill after that, especially if you've hyped it up.

Return to “JesssFam”