DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by jaynshann »

Fin is gonna fall off of that counter top and get seriously hurt! That is not the first time l have seen him in the background on that counter no adult in sight. I seriously seriously am afraid for that kid. If he fell from that counter isn't it hard granite? I am so afraid he is gonna fall and crack his head open on the counter on the way to the ground. That baby could end up brain damaged. How hard is it to watch your 1yr old? What is up with vloggers allowing kids up in counters all the time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yep, he climbs right up there. He also has wandered out to the garage and opened the garage door. Which they thought was "cute".
The Eh-Bee Family (one of the few vlogging families I can abide) did this video. Bryan and Missy need to watch it. A bunch of little kids are butthurt, but what they're saying needs to be said. It's only a matter of time before Ollie is chowing down on Lunchables.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ja14 »

I usually hate when people talk about possible diagnoses for the kids, especially when it becomes a huge debate.... But the haircut scene made me feel uneasy. If he was my child, I would have been concerned, not laughing at him. Dosing off during a haircut could be understandable, but his head was being banged around & then a loud blow dryer on him- he shouldn't sleep through that.
I also agree with the statements about Finn's safety...... The really sad thing is one of the kids are going to get injured one day or have a real medically issue, and there's going to be all this video evidence to look back on of them laughing and just letting it all happen.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Oh yeah, the Lumps probably loooove Lunchables. Even if you want to be lazy, there's still good options out there. Like, I get that Missy doesn't like to cook - so, fine, buy some prepared foods, but read labels and pick something remotely healthy! I'm not super in love with cooking either and I often rely on healthy jarred pasta sauces, frozen precooked chicken breast, canned/frozen veggies, precooked turkey meatballs, frozen fruit, that sort of thing. You can be somewhat lazy and still eat reasonably well. But Uncrustables and microwave Easy Mac and frozen chicken nuggets ALL THE TIME is just extreme laziness. Even if they just serve those items maybe twice a week as treats/time savers, they'd be so much better off.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

cat9480 wrote:Oh yeah, the Lumps probably loooove Lunchables. Even if you want to be lazy, there's still good options out there. Like, I get that Missy doesn't like to cook - so, fine, buy some prepared foods, but read labels and pick something remotely healthy! I'm not super in love with cooking either and I often rely on healthy jarred pasta sauces, frozen precooked chicken breast, canned/frozen veggies, precooked turkey meatballs, frozen fruit, that sort of thing. You can be somewhat lazy and still eat reasonably well. But Uncrustables and microwave Easy Mac and frozen chicken nuggets ALL THE TIME is just extreme laziness. Even if they just serve those items maybe twice a week as treats/time savers, they'd be so much better off.

I agree. Nowadays you have seasoned prepared vegetables you can freaking microwave. No excuse. But then again, they don't have a job outside the house and I think Bryan is the one doing the YouTube thing so misery really has no good excuse to not prepare healthy meals for her family every day. People who have full time jobs manage to do it more than she does.

meikz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meikz »

This is random and ot but does anyone think they'll ever do a whole vowel renewal ? :)

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 070e7a.png[/img]

Sorry that I've posted like 1,000 times tonight, but I was just on twitter because I can't sleep and...really? Image Asking all the minions to RT Ellen?

He is so desperate for attention. And can you imagine how much bigger his ego would get if they were on Ellen? He'd be all, it's a LIFE CHANGING CAREER MOVE, you guys!

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

lmmomSD wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Ollie's face is HUGE as well! Gosh with that hair cutting cape on u can see he has a double chin & his cheeks are huge!
Gosh, so sad....
& I would t be laughing at my child fast asleep with a hairdryer in his face!! I'd check is breathing NOT check to make sure my camera was rolling!
absolute fuck-tards! Pardon my French, so sad.

I can't believe we are fat shaming a child now. Smh.

I don't think it's actually fat shaming. It's his parents' fault. Nobody is saying he's gross or a pig. Are we not even allowed to comment on the fact that his shit diet is catching up to the guy? Stay away from the Shaytards thread. Gavin and Cooper's weight is discussed there. But only in that their parents are doing a lousy job. Ollie does look puffy, like his dad. It's not right. They give him way too much sugar and sodium. It's not his fault, though.

Thank u immomSD! I couldn't explain my post & my reasoning behind it. Yet u did perfectly! It's like u took a vaca to my brain & soaked up my thought pattern!
Hope u have a happy Mother's Day, sending u some virtual cookies Imageem

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, man. We wonder why Bryan has such a bad haircut. His hairdresser has some icky hair.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

Happy Mom's Day to ALL of the mother's!! Step moms, dog moms, cat moms, bird moms etc. And for those who still have a mom that they love, don't forget to tell them how great they are!! My mom died in January of ovarian cancer and I wish I had appreciated her more. Again, Happy Mother's Day ladies!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Germany2263 wrote:Happy Mom's Day to ALL of the mother's!! Step moms, dog moms, cat moms, bird moms etc. And for those who still have a mom that they love, don't forget to tell them how great they are!! My mom died in January of ovarian cancer and I wish I had appreciated her more. Again, Happy Mother's Day ladies!!Image
Hear hear! Miss my mom too. I'm glad I got to tell her how much I appreciated her before she died. Happy Mother's Day to all of you!

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Watching that haircut made me realize Ollie has Bryan's meaty square head shape. Poor kid.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Germany2263 wrote:Happy Mom's Day to ALL of the mother's!! Step moms, dog moms, cat moms, bird moms etc. And for those who still have a mom that they love, don't forget to tell them how great they are!! My mom died in January of ovarian cancer and I wish I had appreciated her more. Again, Happy Mother's Day ladies!!Image
*Big hugs* I'm sorry for your loss, I lost my mom in October, its not a fun club.

Happy Mother's Day guys!

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Caisflame wrote:Watching that haircut made me realize Ollie has Bryan's meaty square head shape. Poor kid.
He is Bryan's twin man. Right down to the weirdly fat bottom lip. Finn is so lucky he looks more like his mom.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, man. That haircut on Bryan is SO unattractive.
Porkypine?
Hey, Bryan. Instead of playing video games with Ollie, why not take him outside and run around?

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Soooooo let me get this straight....Finn is a "baby" and Ollie is a "toddler"??? Does anybody have a giant phonebook lying around that they can take to the Lannings and beat Bryan over the head with it?? The fact that Bryan even thinks it's okay for Finn or Ollie to dump all those toys around the play area all day long and not teach them to clean it up is insane!! Missy's lisp and Ollie's speech is beyond horrible in today's vlog. I love how they let Finn go crazy with the piano at Jeff's place but he isn't allowed to touch Missy's piano at the house....well to be fair nobody touches that giant expensive wasteful gift. I thought Missy would do a Mother's Day vlog on her channel with her so called friends....but clearly she didn't have time to do one with all her naps and phone playing in the way.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

meikz wrote:This is random and ot but does anyone think they'll ever do a whole vowel renewal ? :)

I was predicting it for this past anniversary, to the point I had the whole thing scripted out for Bryan--including the new Orchestral recording of "This Is Home" playing in the background.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

OhHiImSam wrote:
meikz wrote:This is random and ot but does anyone think they'll ever do a whole vowel renewal ? :)

I was predicting it for this past anniversary, to the point I had the whole thing scripted out for Bryan--including the new Orchestral recording of "This Is Home" playing in the background.
I'm super surprised they haven't done one or had like "their dream wedding" considering they have so much more money now.

Not gonna lie, I'd love to see Missy all done up in a beautiful white dress!

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:
Emmalinelola1 wrote:Ollie's face is HUGE as well! Gosh with that hair cutting cape on u can see he has a double chin & his cheeks are huge!
Gosh, so sad....
& I would t be laughing at my child fast asleep with a hairdryer in his face!! I'd check is breathing NOT check to make sure my camera was rolling!
absolute fuck-tards! Pardon my French, so sad.

I can't believe we are fat shaming a child now. Smh.

I don't think it's actually fat shaming. It's his parents' fault. Nobody is saying he's gross or a pig. Are we not even allowed to comment on the fact that his shit diet is catching up to the guy? Stay away from the Shaytards thread. Gavin and Cooper's weight is discussed there. But only in that their parents are doing a lousy job. Ollie does look puffy, like his dad. It's not right. They give him way too much sugar and sodium. It's not his fault, though.

It's going to be their fault when he's 200 lbs by 13.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Soooooo let me get this straight....Finn is a "baby" and Ollie is a "toddler"??? Does anybody have a giant phonebook lying around that they can take to the Lannings and beat Bryan over the head with it?? The fact that Bryan even thinks it's okay for Finn or Ollie to dump all those toys around the play area all day long and not teach them to clean it up is insane!! Missy's lisp and Ollie's speech is beyond horrible in today's vlog. I love how they let Finn go crazy with the piano at Jeff's place but he isn't allowed to touch Missy's piano at the house....well to be fair nobody touches that giant expensive wasteful gift. I thought Missy would do a Mother's Day vlog on her channel with her so called friends....but clearly she didn't have time to do one with all her naps and phone playing in the way.
I have a couple of old college books that are super thick. We could all give them a go.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”