JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by webby »

that won't be the last time we see them have Nutella, either

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Maddy320 wrote:
twomommies wrote:
fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
She's looking too old for such huge bows... She's going to be 14 and Jess will still be braiding her hair and throwing oversized bows in it. She needs a haircut.... By CUT I mean with her length at LEAST 1-2 inches off every 3 months because her ends are probably completely dead by now.
Genuinely uninformed and not questioning your intelligence- but does that happen? I thought ends typically died due to heat, chemicals, or harsh hair care routines. I don't see why Lilia's would die like that. I don't think Jessss has put heat to her hair but once in a blue moon. And it shouldn't be hard to brush out since it's so straight. The hair dye is obviously up for debate though lol
She often ties Lilia's hair in tight braids, clips and tails, that's damaging. She also lets her go to sleep with wet hair (hair is more fragile when wet so laying on it when it's wet is damaging). But most of all, hair generally just gets split ends and damaged over time, and if these ends aren't cut off, the damage grows up the hair. I have a friend who didn't get a haircut for a year and then had to cut off 10 centimetres because that it was all dead.
longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Never posted on this thread. I always thought lilia was planned well by Jess that is. I'm pretty sure there is some screenshots floating around on the web of some of Jess yahoo questions and other websites about trying for a baby. Even if those screenshots are not Jess I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to get pregnant with lilia, the endless story about how the pill didn't work for her..,yeh sure.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:Never posted on this thread. I always thought lilia was planned well by Jess that is. I'm pretty sure there is some screenshots floating around on the web of some of Jess yahoo questions and other websites about trying for a baby. Even if those screenshots are not Jess I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to get pregnant with lilia, the endless story about how the pill didn't work for her..,yeh sure.
Oh I'm pretty sure everyone here is 100% convinced Lilia was planned. If you check out the social media/links thread you'll find the screenshots you're thinking of

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

fingusername wrote:Does it seem like Lilia isn't part of the same family...like she's an add on, or something???

also, her hair is getting way too long. WIth those stupid bows and junk she's looking very Dugger'ish.
Lilia is going to be one of those girls whose whole self esteem is wrapped up in having long hair. I feel like that's the only thing jess compliments her on.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

soma31 wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:Never posted on this thread. I always thought lilia was planned well by Jess that is. I'm pretty sure there is some screenshots floating around on the web of some of Jess yahoo questions and other websites about trying for a baby. Even if those screenshots are not Jess I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to get pregnant with lilia, the endless story about how the pill didn't work for her..,yeh sure.
Oh I'm pretty sure everyone here is 100% convinced Lilia was planned. If you check out the social media/links thread you'll find the screenshots you're thinking of

Lol the Jessica got pregnant on purpose site is how I find found guru gossip man that was a while ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
berrybitch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by berrybitch »

Ok...maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is funny...but the fact that Kyson answered "I don't know" to "my mom's job is" had me CACKLING. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

berrybitch wrote:Ok...maybe I'm the only one who thinks this is funny...but the fact that Kyson answered "I don't know" to "my mom's job is" had me CACKLING. Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hahahaha i just saw these , and the two foods they chose Tacos and top ramen I'm sure Jess is sad they didn't acknowledge her famous Pinterest pancakes

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Jesus Jessica put some shoes on. I bet the bottom of her feet are black

LatinChickw-2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LatinChickw-2 »

The other one

LatinChickw-2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LatinChickw-2 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 44ff2c.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

"I just like her"
"Making sure the baby doesn't cry"
"Top ramen "

Worlds best mom huh v

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Kadens made me laugh too.
''I love my Mom because...''
''I just like her''
hahahaha
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Anyone else thinks the way she pretends all of her kids were not planned is disturbing?

Not only because she's not honest with herself and with her followers (including very young girls who think she's a rolemodel), not only towards her babydaddies (except Chris because he probably wanted a baby himself) who were trapped, but towards her own kids?

For example Lilia is her first born, her mother was still a teen in high school and was living a normal life but she had to stop her education to have her. Lilia's parents split up a few weeks after she was born. Her mother then "had" to find another man and went from a boyfriend to another and had 4 kids after her. I mean this can cause Lilia some issues when she will be a teenager. She can end up blaming herself for being born in those circumstances, for being an "unwanted" child from a dysfonctional high school relationship or from being the reason why her parents who were together for 5 years suddenly split up.
Jess could save her from these psychological issues by being honest and telling her she planned her so the girl could understand her mother had a strong and deep desire to have her when she had her.

I know someone in my family who was an unplanned child and her parents used to always tell her that, she blamed herself for years for that and always thought she was not really loved by her parents (even if she was, indeed, loved). I just can't understand why a mother who in fact planned her kid would deliberately make her believe she was not planned. Especially considering her mom was still in high school back then and her parents split up when she was a little baby.
I don't know if that makes sense but I feel bad for those kids.
Lol just because your parents didn't plan you, doesn't mean you'll (necessarily) feel bad about it. My parents were 18 and 19 and conceived me in the back of circle k. It does not affect me in any way that my birth wasn't planned. You're reading way too much into this.
I don't think Lyanna is "reading too much into it" if she speaking from experience regarding people she knows... I do think it's possible for kids to feel guilty or unwanted as accidental babies, and that maybe Lilia would be better off if her mom told her she really really wanted her, rather then "yeah I had you when I didn't want you and my relationship with my boyfriend fell apart and I got divorced twice etc etc etc".... Not to mention, Gabe couldn't go to college. That sucks.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

LilaLavender wrote:
Maddy320 wrote:
twomommies wrote: She's looking too old for such huge bows... She's going to be 14 and Jess will still be braiding her hair and throwing oversized bows in it. She needs a haircut.... By CUT I mean with her length at LEAST 1-2 inches off every 3 months because her ends are probably completely dead by now.
Genuinely uninformed and not questioning your intelligence- but does that happen? I thought ends typically died due to heat, chemicals, or harsh hair care routines. I don't see why Lilia's would die like that. I don't think Jessss has put heat to her hair but once in a blue moon. And it shouldn't be hard to brush out since it's so straight. The hair dye is obviously up for debate though lol
She often ties Lilia's hair in tight braids, clips and tails, that's damaging. She also lets her go to sleep with wet hair (hair is more fragile when wet so laying on it when it's wet is damaging). But most of all, hair generally just gets split ends and damaged over time, and if these ends aren't cut off, the damage grows up the hair. I have a friend who didn't get a haircut for a year and then had to cut off 10 centimetres because that it was all dead.
I didn't get mine cut for 2 years then had to go from Lilia length to a basic Bob for it to be healthy again. All of those braids she has are really damaging

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

LatinChickw-2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 44ff2c.png[/img]

"Monter Trucks"....Kaden needs speech therapy

soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

twomommies wrote:
LatinChickw-2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 44ff2c.png[/img]

"Monter Trucks"....Kaden needs speech therapy

While I agree that he needs speech therapy, I'm pretty sure 'monter' is just an accidental misspelling by whoever wrote it haha. Both of their answers are hilarious - her favourite food is broccoli? Image

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

"I love my mom because... I just like her." OUCH :D

Also jesus f-ing christ she feeds those small children top ramen? Top ramen is one of the worst foods you can eat. All the sodium those kids eat is revolting! She is such a lazy mom!! AAAHHHH I'M SO TRIGGERED!
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Why are they all barefoot on that dirty ass sidewalk? Jesus...
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

LilaLavender wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:Anyone else thinks the way she pretends all of her kids were not planned is disturbing?

Not only because she's not honest with herself and with her followers (including very young girls who think she's a rolemodel), not only towards her babydaddies (except Chris because he probably wanted a baby himself) who were trapped, but towards her own kids?

For example Lilia is her first born, her mother was still a teen in high school and was living a normal life but she had to stop her education to have her. Lilia's parents split up a few weeks after she was born. Her mother then "had" to find another man and went from a boyfriend to another and had 4 kids after her. I mean this can cause Lilia some issues when she will be a teenager. She can end up blaming herself for being born in those circumstances, for being an "unwanted" child from a dysfonctional high school relationship or from being the reason why her parents who were together for 5 years suddenly split up.
Jess could save her from these psychological issues by being honest and telling her she planned her so the girl could understand her mother had a strong and deep desire to have her when she had her.

I know someone in my family who was an unplanned child and her parents used to always tell her that, she blamed herself for years for that and always thought she was not really loved by her parents (even if she was, indeed, loved). I just can't understand why a mother who in fact planned her kid would deliberately make her believe she was not planned. Especially considering her mom was still in high school back then and her parents split up when she was a little baby.
I don't know if that makes sense but I feel bad for those kids.
Lol just because your parents didn't plan you, doesn't mean you'll (necessarily) feel bad about it. My parents were 18 and 19 and conceived me in the back of circle k. It does not affect me in any way that my birth wasn't planned. You're reading way too much into this.
I don't think Lyanna is "reading too much into it" if she speaking from experience regarding people she knows... I do think it's possible for kids to feel guilty or unwanted as accidental babies, and that maybe Lilia would be better off if her mom told her she really really wanted her, rather then "yeah I had you when I didn't want you and my relationship with my boyfriend fell apart and I got divorced twice etc etc etc".... Not to mention, Gabe couldn't go to college. That sucks.
I highly doubt Gabe not going to college was because of Lilia. he and Jess were broken up by that point and Jess even went to college when Lilia was a baby.

Return to “JesssFam”