8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by Namm »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I can't believe they only buy 2 pizzas for 8 people. 2 slices a person works for eve through abbey. Chad could probably eat about 5 slices and same with Kevin.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
They compensate with cheap sugary stuff (ice cream, cakes and lots of chocolate). You should see their food storage...
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She is literally the laziest sahm I've seen. Like being a sahm, especially of that many kids is damn hard work. But she barely does anything and still needs to take a nap. We never see her cook, she never remembers anything. All she does is paints closets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has two children who need her help, Russel and Eve. The older ones are mature enough to basically do most things for them selves. She's not even a hands on mom (doesn't even help with homework) so I still don't understand her hard knock stay-at-home mom life. It's tough but it just seems so haaaard and different in her case.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Highlighter »

Namm wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:She is literally the laziest sahm I've seen. Like being a sahm, especially of that many kids is damn hard work. But she barely does anything and still needs to take a nap. We never see her cook, she never remembers anything. All she does is paints closets.

She has two children who need her help, Russel and Eve. The older ones are mature enough to basically do most things for them selves. She's not even a hands on mom (doesn't even help with homework) so I still don't understand her hard knock stay-at-home mom life. It's tough but it just seems so haaaard and different in her case.
I think it's YouTube. I don't know how long she's been on YouTube but I assume it started after Julie was born? Anyway, her older kids have clearly been brough up ok but the bringing up their getting now is regressing. Russell and Eve are really lacking in parenting and unless she's realised she can't cope with so many kids, YouTube is the only major factor that's changed. People may act fake on camera and real when off camera but eventually one world does take over the other and in her case, her fakeness is winning.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

In her case yes, cause the kids seem confused as well. But Ruby's husband still works so there's no need for her to vlog every single day of the week causing major stress in her real life and the children's. She's taking on more than she can handle. Three vlogs a week should be enough for them.

Ruby had a dream of becoming a stay at home mum but she's not the type of person who's built for it or even enjoys it. She's been doing it for years and should have created a system by now on how to run her household and Kevin should've been there helping and guiding her but he doesn't have a voice on their decisions sometimes.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Abby eating old cake out of the trash? Anyone else cringe?

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Addicted2vlogs wrote:Abby eating old cake out of the trash? Anyone else cringe? Image

Not really, the kid is hungry. Have you seen their portions ?
Chad did that once in a vlog. He wasn't eating from the trash but he had hidden something he was eating from and Ruby caught him sneaking...
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Well did you get a look at their fridge when Eve was getting a snack? It was so empty. For a family of 8 they need to have way more than a bag of baby carrots and a small thing of berries

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

God do we have any of the Griffiths children who have talked about why they do tiny meals and so many sugary snacks? Or have they explained why they're obsessed with their closets and tacky knickknacks?! It's so bizarre!!!!

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:God do we have any of the Griffiths children who have talked about why they do tiny meals and so many sugary snacks? Or have they explained why they're obsessed with their closets and tacky knickknacks?! It's so bizarre!!!!

Their nutrition/meals is so odd. I too would love to know the reasoning behind the sweets and no good food. I feel like the older Griffith kids did once cook all the time, but that vlogger life took over and they can afford/get footage by going out for dinner or getting take-out.

I think the Nic-knacks are cute Image it has something to do with them passing sentimental items down to their children and grandchildren. Some of those special items are 70 years old. That's awesome to have a story passed down for generations. The bedroom closet is a place of sanctuary for some people. That space is for only Ruby (& Kevin). I display items close to my heart in my closet because I'm the only one that goes in there LOL It was only weird because she vlogs it allllll the time.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Um. Can y'all please stop dissing Ruby and calling her lazy? At least she wears nice PJ's so that her kidses know she loves them. Do you do that for your kidses?? No? Didn't think so. So, chill.
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Is Shari skipping school again?! What are they doing?
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

janica wrote:Is Shari skipping school again?! What are they doing?
I think Ruby said she had finished doing her testing, which I'm assuming is like finals/exams? At her age she doesn't need to be doing exams and it's probably really stressful on her, and she'll catch up the work and get it done, so what's the big deal? I'm not a fan of Ruby, but sometimes a day off from school at home with your mum is what you need, and probably better for you than sitting in a classroom, at leats that's my opinion.
I'm not a fan of her parenting methods, but you can tell she's raising her kids right, one of them donated their holiday money to the children's hospital, and asked not to be named, which kinda shows they did it for real benefit to the hospital. I think that shows they're doing some stuff right, no matter what you think of their methods.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I'm glad she's finally improving that house of theirs! I can't believe it's taken this long for them to purchase a sectional couch with 8 family members.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I seriously believe that Julie was the child she was talking about. Also either Shari is just naturally obnoxious or she's doing it to act cool, but it's really annoying.
Today's vlog was full of her too... I hope she grows out of it.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
eloise92
Talker
Talker

Unread post by eloise92 »

I definitely think it was Julie, we've seen before that she is generous with her money (she'll by snacks for everyone to share etc.) :love2:

I think it is odd the frequency that Shari gets checked out of school (you can't do that in the UK without lying about medical appointments or something!) but equally she is high acheiving so if the tests are done and probably they are just going to be doing things in class like watch a film then there is really no issue. I don't think she should have to earn time with her friends though. Obviously she shouldn't be out at friends house every night of the week or on their family night but it should be something her mum will almost definitly say yes to, not something she has to beg/ work for given as far as we see/ Ruby says Shari is well-behaved, does chores, babysits etc.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I think it's Julie but also may think it's Abby because Ruby never gets emotional over what Julie does.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I think it was Julie too, didn't Julie donate money before in her class? If it were anybody else then I feel like Ruby would have mentioned that childs name.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Julie is so independent, she has finally given up on Ruby when it comes to her hair and grooming. She's probably of it looking shabby so now she's styling it herself, good for her.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She bought an orange sectional...

Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

Nothing for dinner but biscuits and gravy? Is that an american thing?

Return to “8 Passengers”