E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

I just want to say to any of you here who may be struggling with infertility, do NOT give up hope! Don't let the dramatics of Ellie And Jared make you feel like you are undeserving. Youtube has done nothing but given them an excuse to fabricate every bit of their life, but we know in the REAL world how devastating it can be to want to have children but can't.

I hope you all know you are loved here.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Scar2016 »

What a couple of w*nkers. Well, just the one w*nker now that Ellie's up the duff. They make the Karcrashians seem real. F*ck, they even make the Simms seem real.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
galifreyancatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galifreyancatlady »

And on top of that, once again such shitty timing because the IF community is very tender hearted on Mother's Day. So a freaking Mother's Day announcement is just in bad taste. Calvin, pack your bags and get ready to move into the basement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Those poor kids. They are stuck with disgusting human beings as their parents. And Jackson is just so sweet and a kind soul, he doesn't deserve that. Calvin, if he continues to be Ellie's favorite, will be corrupted to be just like them.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The Big Brother in Training photos were not taken yesterday. They have known for a while. I just can't.
Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Not a single tear from Ellie or Jared. Yet with Jackson and Calvin they were so emotional. Like what the hell? I have officially unsubscribed after following them since before Jackson was born. They are completely different people and it sickens me.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

She such a liar about her fertility problems. I don't know anyone who gets pregnant after 1 cycle with PCOS.
_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

Am I the only one that found that to be the most unenthusiastic pregnancy announcement ever? Like seriously, where's the excitement for a couple that have been so 'excited' to grow their family? Seriously, they've definitely known for a while. I'm interested to see how far along she actually is.
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Somehow I knew this was coming but my heart still dropped when I saw the vlog title. I can't believe it. I can't freaking believe it.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

nutbagmcgee wrote:The Big Brother in Training photos were not taken yesterday. They have known for a while. I just can't.
They were wearing completely different clothes and she said that she had been cooking all day...like, do they think we are stupid?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

rodgerdodger wrote:They can no longer complain about being infertile...wtf. I still think they should have tried to get pregnant BEFORE the contest, because I feel like this is just cruel to all the contestants who are still trying
Ellie's the winner. That's all that matters. To Ellie. F*ck everyone else, eh Ellie.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

as someone who has been a member of the infertility since before they got pregnant with jackson... i didn't see a line on those tests. those tests are notorious for false positives.

i'm not convinced she's actually pregnant, or if she is, that it's going well and where it should be..... if ya know what i'm saying.

i don't wish them harm, but i am not going to put it past them to stage a positive test and then a "loss"... it would bring in those views.

---

'hello darkness my old friend' from jackson was fitting. poor little soul :(
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Jared: "I feel like our channel is almost like a support group"
Ellie: "I HOPE HAHA"

No you fucking don't. And no it isn't. It's more like a place where you exploit your children to roll in the cash so you guys don't actually have to work. It's a place where you constantly lie and rub all of your fortunes in our faces to make yourself seem higher. God bless anyone who thinks these people are genuine, because they're not and they don't give a shit about anyone who watches them. They just care for your likes and views. Or else, how would they be able to live this lifestyle?
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

I can't even. What a complete joke they have become. They don't even acknowledge it happened the first try and how unusual that SHOULD be for people with IF. Too full of themselves to be self aware at all. Disgusting.

It will be interesting to compare what they claim the due date is to the timeline they've manufactured for us. I predict it won't match up.

dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

_pansie_ wrote:Am I the only one that found that to be the most unenthusiastic pregnancy announcement ever? Like seriously, where's the excitement for a couple that have been so 'excited' to grow their family? Seriously, they've definitely known for a while. I'm interested to see how far along she actually is.
It was an incredible underwhelming announcement/video because they've been milking this shit for weeks now. Nothing but fake.
beccadee1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beccadee1992 »

I still stand by my theory that jared was peeing on the neg. Sticks!

Yesterdays video they said how theyve tested a few times and still negative.
But the ONE time they test on mothers they decide to record it and it just happens to be positve.

GTFO

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Complete set up!!!!!!

They are such fraudsters it's sickening.
The big brother in training video was not taken yesterday boys had their hair different and different outfits!!! SHADY FUCKERS
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Idk guys. The line is so faint I can't even see it. Blue dye tests like that are known to have what looks like a faint positive when it's really not. I won't believe it until she takes a digital or there's a baby on an ultrasound. I'll call it now- she will eventually get her period and then make a big deal about her "miscarriage"

Also I doubt she ever has been infertile. They are so clueless about how cycles work, I bet she just has had issues with being regular because of her thyroid and they always had bad timing because they have no clue about how to accurately track fertility signs.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

something is up. no fake tears from jared, who turns on the waterworks every chance he gets.... they did not seem excited at all. and if they've known for a while, how could they? those lines were non-existent and i'm a super squinter line eye addict.

i think they've tested and are saying it's positive, but it's not. and then they're going to say it was a chemical or something.
beccadee1992
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beccadee1992 »

They called it LOL[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 17471c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”