E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why don't more people just use digital pregnancy tests that say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant" so there's no question? I know they're more expensive, but for someone who has a ton of money to waste, it seems like it would be easier to use those. Are they less sensitive or something?
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

How long till Missy is pregnant now??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
sataninwonderland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sataninwonderland »

At least this means no more TTC vlogs. I'm glad she's pregnant. The only time any vlogger is worth watching is when they're expecting
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Wouldn't the line be super visible by now? Even with blue dye tests, a decent line would have appeared. I didn't see any lines and the inverted image someone posted is clear there is no line. I agree, they can afford a pricey digital Pregnant/Not Pregnant HPT with week count. C'mon!!!

They're probably emotionless because she isn't pregnant....
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I'm just watching the video and a lot of the top comments are negative responses.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

That test looked negative to me. But I have a feeling this is another Carlie butler situation and she's been pregnant this whole time- all these videos the past month have been fake. This was all planned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

japaluvr wrote:Wouldn't the line be super visible by now? Even with blue dye tests, a decent line would have appeared. I didn't see any lines and the inverted image someone posted is clear there is no line. I agree, they can afford a pricey digital Pregnant/Not Pregnant HPT with week count. C'mon!!!

They must want it this way because they figure that most of their young audience would have no clue. That's their plan.
_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

japaluvr wrote:Wouldn't the line be super visible by now? Even with blue dye tests, a decent line would have appeared. I didn't see any lines and the inverted image someone posted is clear there is no line. I agree, they can afford a pricey digital Pregnant/Not Pregnant HPT with week count. C'mon!!!

As someone who deals with this kind of stuff daily, yeah the line should have been visible, maybe not really dark, but definitely we should have been able to see it in the video. Someone edited the photo earlier and there was 0 line on it visible in the video. I seriously have my doubts that she's pregnant.

Why no instagram post or tweet with a pregnancy test photo? Isn't that something all youtubers do?
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

Enjoy your move down to the basement Calvin. You aren't the baby anymore!

And here begins the year of Ellie. Long naps, excess whimpering and whining, so much talk of how she loves the quiet moments rocking babies, as her toddlers play alone in the basement beneath her :(
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

This was too fake
So planned, they don't even bother to try and hide it any more
funckyerdoder
Talker
Talker

Unread post by funckyerdoder »

I went through their vlogs since they "ovulated"...
Calvin is wearing the same shirt in "firt pregnancy test results"
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

_pansie_ wrote:

As someone who deals with this kind of stuff daily, yeah the line should have been visible, maybe not really dark, but definitely we should have been able to see it in the video. Someone edited the photo earlier and there was 0 line on it visible in the video. I seriously have my doubts that she's pregnant.

Why no instagram post or tweet with a pregnancy test photo? Isn't that something all youtubers do?
Double post...
As someone who does photography, if there is even a slight over exposure, anything that is pale won't show up, I dislike the way they've done this but they have no need to flash it online if it's negative. The whole video is over exposed anyway, so I doubt they're lying
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Why didn't they show a close up of the test?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I hope she's not pregnant because there's no way I'd be able to even hate watch anymore. Another baby to exploit, favorite until another one comes along, treat her other kids poorly....and see her be a disgusting pig in public while sniffing the baby's paci.
Bumblebee93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bumblebee93 »

I've thought it was suspicious that the first time they filmed showing the pregnancy tests when ellie was convinced she was pregnant and it was 'negative', they didnt actually show the test when they first stared at it. There was a few minutes of them talking with the test facing them, but at no point did they turn it round and show it to the camera. Instead, it was a cut scene to show it. And i wonder (and have done since that video was posted, and in agreement with all of you), whether the test that they showed, and maybe the one that they were looking at, were Jared's pee, not Ellie's.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

wow. what a fucking weird pregnancy announcement video. i have to say i'm starting to lean towards the people saying this is just the second step in their big miscarriage ploy.

the nonexistent line, the lack of emotion between them about the supposed miracle of pregnancy, and most notably to me, the way they were alluding to miscarriage throughout the video.

first jared and ellie saying "no matter what happens, we go through it together", then ellie saying "part of me is always thinking of another side that could always happen" after mentioning her friends' miscarriages. it just reeks of classic e+j obvious foreshadowing. i'll be very surprised if she actually is pregnant!

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

They are working hard to delete negative comments. I just refreshed and the top ones are gone.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I totally called this yesterday. Gah. Wish I was wrong though.

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I just want to thank everyone here, I am so glad I've found this forum. At first a thought (like 5 months ago) that you are being too mean, but not anymore. Many of you called this out, I only had these haunting thoughts that E&J could do something like this but I never actually believed they could be so awful.

And the love and caring you show too all those struggling with infertility and miscarriage, THANK YOU SO MUCH. It made me feel instantly better about my situation and I'm not going to lose hope <3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Blehmieux wrote:wow. what a fucking weird pregnancy announcement video. i have to say i'm starting to lean towards the people saying this is just the second step in their big miscarriage ploy.

the nonexistent line, the lack of emotion between them about the supposed miracle of pregnancy, and most notably to me, the way they were alluding to miscarriage throughout the video.

first jared and ellie saying "no matter what happens, we go through it together", then ellie saying "part of me is always thinking of another side that could always happen" after mentioning her friends' miscarriages. it just reeks of classic e+j obvious foreshadowing. i'll be very surprised if she actually is pregnant!

Agreed- too much foreshadowing for a pregnancy announcement. Pregnancy announcements are supposed to be happy and emotional and exciting. Sure, you have to be ready for whatever happens, but you don't instantly go into this with that kind of vibe. Something is definitely off.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”