E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

jess595
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by jess595 »

Guys, while they've gone about this the entirely wrong way, you can clearly see the line if you zoom in on the thumbnail.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:wow. what a fucking weird pregnancy announcement video. i have to say i'm starting to lean towards the people saying this is just the second step in their big miscarriage ploy.

the nonexistent line, the lack of emotion between them about the supposed miracle of pregnancy, and most notably to me, the way they were alluding to miscarriage throughout the video.

first jared and ellie saying "no matter what happens, we go through it together", then ellie saying "part of me is always thinking of another side that could always happen" after mentioning her friends' miscarriages. it just reeks of classic e+j obvious foreshadowing. i'll be very surprised if she actually is pregnant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed- too much foreshadowing for a pregnancy announcement. Pregnancy announcements are supposed to be happy and emotional and exciting. Sure, you have to be ready for whatever happens, but you don't instantly go into this with that kind of vibe. Something is definitely off.
To be fair, if you've experienced a loss, this is a pretty standard reaction. E&J have been fortunate enough not to though. BUT, they certainly could be "acting" and using the reaction three have seen others in a similar situation have.

They've pretended to have IF all this time. Why not add to it the struggle of loss?!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I definitely thought something was brewing when Ellie's mom "grandmagriff" posted on instagram a picture of Lincoln saying "he's the youngest of our 17 grandchildren... for now" with a winky face. I mean sure, her kids are relatively young and some are still hoping for more kids. But that was just a little too sneaky for my liking.
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

No F***ING WAY
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Blehmieux wrote:wow. what a fucking weird pregnancy announcement video. i have to say i'm starting to lean towards the people saying this is just the second step in their big miscarriage ploy.

the nonexistent line, the lack of emotion between them about the supposed miracle of pregnancy, and most notably to me, the way they were alluding to miscarriage throughout the video.

first jared and ellie saying "no matter what happens, we go through it together", then ellie saying "part of me is always thinking of another side that could always happen" after mentioning her friends' miscarriages. it just reeks of classic e+j obvious foreshadowing. i'll be very surprised if she actually is pregnant!

Agreed- too much foreshadowing for a pregnancy announcement. Pregnancy announcements are supposed to be happy and emotional and exciting. Sure, you have to be ready for whatever happens, but you don't instantly go into this with that kind of vibe. Something is definitely off.
To be fair, if you've experienced a loss, this is a pretty standard reaction. E&J have been fortunate enough not to though. BUT, they certainly could be "acting" and using the reaction three have seen others in a similar situation have.

They've pretended to have IF all this time. Why not add to it the struggle of loss?!
Yeah, I definitely agree with you on that. I didn't mean to generalize everyone, but for E+J, things have gone pretty smoothly for them. Like someone else said, 3 kids in 3 years? That's pretty "lucky" if you ask me, especially without having a loss. Things can happen to anyone, but we've seen how excited they were in their last 2 pregnancy announcements.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

jess595 wrote:Guys, while they've gone about this the entirely wrong way, you can clearly see the line if you zoom in on the thumbnail.
you mean the thumbnails jared regularly photoshops? Image

i think if the line had actually been that visible at some point they would've shown it in the vlog!

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Blehmieux wrote:
jess595 wrote:Guys, while they've gone about this the entirely wrong way, you can clearly see the line if you zoom in on the thumbnail.
you mean the thumbnails jared regularly photoshops? Image

i think if the line had actually been that visible at some point they would've shown it in the vlog!

Personally, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, they said a couple of their close friends had miscarried and I doubt they could be that insensitive, who knows? I just don't think it's right to say they're faking it or they're going to fake a miscarriage, it just seems wrong
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

She said in the video "past 3 weeks"... there is no visible line!! And I'm going to assume they DTD once when her OPK was positive so there should be a noticeable line if it has been 3 weeks. Sorry, I'm claiming false or alluding to a chemical.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

None of the relatives said anything about the pregnancy in the video, and I just fast-forwarded/selectively watched Bonnie's vlog and they didn't appear to mention it either? Isn't that a little strange?
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... aafc1a.jpg[/img]

God I hate this stupid face. For the last year I've noticed her right eye (left here) is starting to sag or something.

I totally saw the line for that bottom test. Image

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

They've got some nerve to still drive the infertility train. I'm disgusted, they've just been hiding the fact that they're utterly clueless about basic biology. I'm so pissed for everyone who's really struggling. On the other hand, I'm just speechless. Stupidity knows no limits.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

As soon as I saw this thread went from one page to six I knew they pulled this shit :( To all the women here who have or who are struggling to have families and have to see this selfish witch getting what she wants, I'm so sorry and I hope you're taking care of yourselves.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Am I blind, I can't see the second line lol.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Hey guys I don't usually post in this thread but a little confused! Are people thinking they're faking the pregnancy or that they're pregnant but further along?

emssimone29
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by emssimone29 »

Please UNSUBSCRIBE from these ppl and stop watching their videos they don't deserve you time even if it is to just hate watch (or get an ad blocker). They are really showing their true colors and I'm completely disgusted by them and their actions from the past few months. It's very sad to see people I used to enjoy watching acting this way and today was the final straw for me. These ppl are money hungry and liars. Do not waste your time watching them please.

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

jess595 wrote: Personally, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, they said a couple of their close friends had miscarried and I doubt they could be that insensitive, who knows? I just don't think it's right to say they're faking it or they're going to fake a miscarriage, it just seems wrong
1. They held an IVF competition.

2. They monetized the top stories they handpicked and put it to a popular vote.

3. They immediately stopped mentioning the winners struggles, and started talking about their own TTC journey.

4. They threw the word IF around like crazy, while being absolutely obnoxious about how sure they were that they would get pregnant the first time.

5. They mentioned pregnancy in every one of the last months worth of vlogs, despite not being pregnant, and knowing their audience was largely made up of women struggling to conceive.

6. THEY CALLED THEIR INFERTILITY CIRCLE OF FRIENDS ON MOTHER'S DAY TO SHARE THE NEWS!

7. They were sure to test and include it in a Mother's Day vlog for that same infertility audience. Add a little insult to injury.

Tell me again about how it would be too insensitive to friends to fake a loss?

Sorry to rant, but I can't believe anyone would still give them the benefit of the doubt after this.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

phie20 wrote:Am I blind, I can't see the second line lol.
I don't see it either and you would think it would be a decent line after 3 weeks.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

You guys I'm never commenting on YT again, so many bitchy minions...
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

emma101 wrote:Hey guys I don't usually post in this thread but a little confused! Are people thinking they're faking the pregnancy or that they're pregnant but further along?

A little mix of both, lol. Don't know where I truly stand, but they are definitely lying about something. None of this is how they make it seem and that's super shitty.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

japaluvr wrote:Wouldn't the line be super visible by now? Even with blue dye tests, a decent line would have appeared. I didn't see any lines and the inverted image someone posted is clear there is no line. I agree, they can afford a pricey digital Pregnant/Not Pregnant HPT with week count. C'mon!!!

They're probably emotionless because she isn't pregnant....
I can't see a second line at any point in the vlog today. It could be that the camera isn't able to pick it up, but to me that's very suspicious. You also need to read a pregnancy test in the allotted time frame for it to be valid. It's my understanding that you can't take a test one night and look at it the next day and try to read the results. Any normal couple would immediately run out and get a test that clearly states "pregnant" or "not pregnant." The fact that they continue to claim that they're seeing a positive result is astonishing.

I don't see a second line in the video and they haven't shared anything on social media that looks like a positive. This is just getting stranger and stranger. I honestly didn't believe they were capable of faking a pregnancy, but at this point I don't know what to believe. It would be one thing if they had shown a positive test, but they didn't. What in the world is going on? Are they seriously staging all of this? Did I somehow miss the positive test?

Regardless, they're both assholes.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”