E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

They are working hard to delete all the negative comments! I wonder how the vlog will be tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Oh my, after seeing Ellie in today's video with the face mask on and no makeup, it's pretty clear to me she does in fact have a thyroid issue. She's missing like 70% of her eyebrows starting at the tail end. It's not that her eyebrows are light blonde, you can tell that they're brown in the small patch where her eyebrow hair is still growing. Losing the outer part of your eyebrows is a symptom of hypothyroidism. If she were properly treating it, the hair would probably start to grow back. I can't believe she's not seeing an endocrinologist, especially while trying to get pregnant and during pregnancy. It can be dangerous if left untreated.
Ruby's are the same if not worse

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

madi_b_123 wrote:They are working hard to delete all the negative comments! I wonder how the vlog will be tomorrow

Ellie will not be shown because she will be off pouting and Jared will be serious with the boys.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Calling the IF "friends" on Mother's Day is seriously the lowest of lows for them. They chose their YouTube video opportunity over the feelings for those people who are so desperate to be parents. It's just so sickening they could not wait even a fucking day. They're so trashy.

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Calling the IF "friends" on Mother's Day is seriously the lowest of lows for them. They chose their YouTube video opportunity over the feelings for those people who are so desperate to be parents. It's just so sickening they could not wait even a fucking day. They're so trashy.

don't wanna give them a view but they seriously called the IVF finalists?? what is wrong with these people. no class or tact.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

chipmunks wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Calling the IF "friends" on Mother's Day is seriously the lowest of lows for them. They chose their YouTube video opportunity over the feelings for those people who are so desperate to be parents. It's just so sickening they could not wait even a fucking day. They're so trashy.

don't wanna give them a view but they seriously called the IVF finalists?? what is wrong with these people. no class or tact.
Yes and she mentions how two of her friends had miscarriages the day before! What a vapid moron. I can't believe how scummy they are.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I agree, Posty! I am upset by them posting the video the day after. I can't imagine if I was their "friend" and they called me to gloat... I mean share the good news on Mother's Day. Gag!
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I see a + here but then again, photoshop is a nifty tool.. guess only time will tell. I'd say if it's true, they aren't jumping the gun by telling us because she's already had the blood work and knows she's definitely pregnant. There's no excited reaction because it's old news to them lol!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 981f97.png[/img]

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Good bye Jackson. Hopefully I will see you on some cross over vlogs. You are a sweet boy, but I can't contribute to your parents lack of compassion anymore.

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

There is something I don't get...in the announcement video after Ellie takes the test and they are sitting on the couch,Jared says "let me see" she hold one up and says "that was 2 seconds ago" then she holds the second test up,they then show the camera and say the top one is from the night before.... am I just misunderstanding something but I thought she just said that the top one was taken 2 seconds ago?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I pulled up the video on full screen at 1080p and neither of the tests they show have a visible line on camera. It's not that hard to film a positive pregnancy test. Is it really that faint? Or does it just not exist? I'm really surprised there aren't more comments questioning why there wasn't a second line and why they didn't go out and get a digital test. Have they been deleting a boatload of comments all day? The thumbnail shows a positive test, but those are always photoshopped. Why couldn't they film that result?

If this really was an advertisement for Clearblue, what an awful ad. Even Ellie said she wouldn't really believe it until she saw the first ultrasound. I can't believe they told their son that mommy had a baby in her tummy based on those pregnancy test results. Not to mention calling people! At least take a digital test first. They are insane. Not to mention insensitive and self-absorbed for calling the IVF couples on Mother's Day to announce the "pregnancy."
Last edited by HashtagBlessed on Mon May 15, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
chipmunks wrote:

Yes and she mentions how two of her friends had miscarriages the day before! What a vapid moron. I can't believe how scummy they are.

I hope Joan hung up on her.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

From what I gathered from the video Ellie found out the night before filming this announcement video. When they took the second test they already knew she was pregnant all night and part of the day. Ellie was pretty worked up when she was on the phone and taking the first test. I they are definitely lying about some things though. I don't know how they found the time to film that clip of the boys and the chalkboard, unless it was filmed today and inserted into the video right before uploading, that's a stretch though.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

8elz wrote:I see a + here but then again, photoshop is a nifty tool.. guess only time will tell. I'd say if it's true, they aren't jumping the gun by telling us because she's already had the blood work and knows she's definitely pregnant. There's no excited reaction because it's old news to them lol!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 981f97.png[/img]

I was JUST about to post the same picture zoomed in! That does not look like a normal line. It looks thicker. Also, weird how the test and her hands are blurry and they aren't. I get the camera is focused on them but the test isn't that far out of the focus area. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... af415e.png[/img]

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Well I saw literally no difference in the "line" on those tests, but that whole scene was weird. They turn the camera to show the test and immediately cut to a scene from "last night." Then it cuts to show what looks to me as 2 negative tests that may have faint evaps. The whole thing was odd.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

There is no way the test in the thumbnail is the same test they showed in the vlog unless it was photoshopped. It was so dark lol zoomed in on the video you couldn't see anything... Yet it shows up on an out of focus picture from far away. Sure... Smh

Man I am snarky, today.
_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

I just attended a full term stillbirth 2 days ago, then there's these turds... I'm exhausted and honestly don't know what to think, either way they aren't being honest with their viewers, and they're crap actors too.

Either they've been pregnant for a while, and were waiting for a 'big reveal', dragging out the possibility of pregnancy as long as possible for views... Annoying and deceptive, but not really a big deal I guess...

Or they're not actually pregnant and they'll be miscarrying and f this is the case, they are seriously the biggest butt holes on the planet. After what I've been helping a couple go through, a miscarriage at any point is not something to play around with. Same reason I can't stand Sam and Nia because of their pregnancy fiasco.

And to call their friends who had a recent miscarriage? Completely insensitive of them. Always thinking of themselves as per usual.
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

How dehydrated is Ellie that she can get up and wait to pee for what I have to assume is HOURS given that she'd already gotten dressed, done her hair/makeup, made breakfast, and got the kids ready for the day?

After having two children myself, that would just not be possible, unless I had already got up to pee a few times in the middle of the night.
_pansie_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by _pansie_ »

HelloSweetie wrote:How dehydrated is Ellie that she can get up and wait to pee for what I have to assume is HOURS given that she'd already gotten dressed, done her hair/makeup, made breakfast, and got the kids ready for the day?

After having two children myself, that would just not be possible, unless I had already got up to pee a few times in the middle of the night.
I was thinking the same! Honestly, 2 sips into my tea and I'm off to pee. She's either super dehydrated or has a bladder of steel! So, so, so staged.
:love2: Antepartum, Birth, and Postpartum Doula AKA a birth addict :love2:
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
chipmunks wrote:

Her two friends had miscarriages the very day she finally chose to re-test. Like she heard about the miscarriages and thought.... I have to know if I'm pregnant for sure! People had been asking her about it all week on Twitter, and despite being SURE she was pregnant, she supposedly hadn't retested.

This isn't a case of perfect timing. This is carefully planned and manipulated. If they did just find out they are pregnant, it's only because they specifically waited the last week to retest on Mother's Day. Every time she told Jared that she had to be pregnant, she was waiting to test on Mother's Day. They did it the night before because Ellie wanted to make sure she was in fact pregnant of the big and perfect MD reveal. Had it been negative, then they probably would have scripted a sad but thankful MD.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”