Praying for a boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Caisflame »

If it's a boy, I wonder if she'll show her disappointment like Bonnie did. Bonnie was crying and visibly upset, actually seeming angry when she found out Linc was a boy. But she quickly got over it and was excited & filled with joy, which is something I don't think Ellie can do.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I feel gutted. After almost 2 years of trying- we are atill childless- and 4 weeks out from our most recent miscarriage and pregnant again- but my tests are getting lighter and I'm convinced it's a chemical. The day after Mother's Day.

I can't even. I hate these people so much. I hate them for getting everything they want. How is this fair??

As a member of the loss community- I would never never announce on Mother's Day. Loss and IF moms know that is the most painful day of the year for many. How sick. IF community members my ass.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Oh and thank you for all the women wishing IF and loss "moms" love. Means a lot. I can't even hate watch anymore. I'm out.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

What was the big brother in training pictures that someone was talking about a few pages earlier?

OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

HelloSweetie wrote:How dehydrated is Ellie that she can get up and wait to pee for what I have to assume is HOURS given that she'd already gotten dressed, done her hair/makeup, made breakfast, and got the kids ready for the day?

After having two children myself, that would just not be possible, unless I had already got up to pee a few times in the middle of the night.
I haven't even had kids and I can't do that. Heck, some days I'm doing the little hopping, as I like to put my contacts in before I go to the bathroom on weekdays, and I'm putting my contacts in within 60 seconds of getting out of bed. (don't ask, it's a weird habit lol)
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

skyblueandblack wrote:I feel gutted. After almost 2 years of trying- we are atill childless- and 4 weeks out from our most recent miscarriage and pregnant again- but my tests are getting lighter and I'm convinced it's a chemical. The day after Mother's Day.

I can't even. I hate these people so much. I hate them for getting everything they want. How is this fair??

As a member of the loss community- I would never never announce on Mother's Day. Loss and IF moms know that is the most painful day of the year for many. How sick. IF community members my ass.
I'm so sorry :( I can not even imagine going through this. It's terrible how inconsiderate they are. One day, they'll get what's coming for them...
But anyways, I'm sending good vibes your way. You're in my thoughts :love2:
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

The lying and mothers day announcement, that's something you would expect from E+J. That's the kind of people they have become. Honestly, not that shocked.

But calling the IVF winners? WTF is wrong with Ellie? Even if it is a staged pregnancy, that's still so fucking hurtful. She wants attention and wants to one up everyone THAT bad? Christ.

What a horrible, horrible person.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

@YouTubeIdiots101 - aw thanks!! And sadly our journey is probably minor compared to many of the viewers of E & J. So so sad they've been so insensitive.

I am just shocked they called friends struggling with IF on Mother's Day. Absolutely shocked.

Thanks again!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

OnAPlaydate wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:How dehydrated is Ellie that she can get up and wait to pee for what I have to assume is HOURS given that she'd already gotten dressed, done her hair/makeup, made breakfast, and got the kids ready for the day?

After having two children myself, that would just not be possible, unless I had already got up to pee a few times in the middle of the night.
I haven't even had kids and I can't do that. Heck, some days I'm doing the little hopping, as I like to put my contacts in before I go to the bathroom on weekdays, and I'm putting my contacts in within 60 seconds of getting out of bed. (don't ask, it's a weird habit lol)
Lol. This makes me feel so much better! After I posted this I had the realization that maybe I was the only one with a tiny, overactive bladder. Glad I'm not!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I am going through a really bitter time right now in our infertility and it makes me so upset that some couples can just try "once" the first month and bam.

I know I'm/we're not alone but damn.

I should say I'm shocked they did this as a Mother's Day announcement but I'm not shocked. At ALL.

And in true E & J fashion they of course won't address anything tomorrow.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skyblueandblack wrote:Oh and thank you for all the women wishing IF and loss "moms" love. Means a lot. I can't even hate watch anymore. I'm out.
I know Mother's Day must have been hard for you all. Hugs! Don't give up hope, and don't let assholes like Ellie get to you!
XOXO

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just watched the vlog.. wow, what BS they feed people. The way she looks at jareds mouth instead if his eyes -annoys me.
I unsubscribed when he rubbed Lincoln's butt on his face.. theyre so underwhelming.. it was like the way I would announce a new broom I bought for the garage.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

skyblueandblack wrote:I feel gutted. After almost 2 years of trying- we are atill childless- and 4 weeks out from our most recent miscarriage and pregnant again- but my tests are getting lighter and I'm convinced it's a chemical. The day after Mother's Day.

I can't even imagine. I'm so sorry! I wish I could hug all of you!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Fuck them. Honestly fuck them.

They are such insensitive assholes. Ugh

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

These two will always be vile and disgusting to me. And for all of us in the IF community, just do your best to know that we all have each others backs because we've been there, this shit is painful and causes irreparable damage to our souls. And for those who don't understand the emotional pain behind things like this, I wish for you to stay living under the rock from which you reside.

I didn't think these bastards could piss me off anymore. Well, I was wrong. I absolutely won't watch their vids, but the comments have me boiling.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

They built their audience on the IF community. Ellie had once expressed how she acted angry and sad towards her family and friends who were pregnant. Now today's announcement just seems like a big fuck you to her audience. She is SO narcissistic. And even if someone explains it to her she won't care. She defends herself by thinking they had their own struggles, made right choices, Heavenly Father is rewarding her, and she has the right to be happy blah blah

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

These two disgust me. Is it just me or did anyone else think Ellie was trying to hold back a smile when discussing her "friends" who had miscarriages? That's not something to laugh or smile at. She's terrible.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I want to hug all of you who are or who have gone through losses and/or infertility.

I remember after my miscarriage, my mom told me that after hers, she had called her best friend to tell her. Her best friend chose that time to tell my mom that she was pregnant. That was the end of their friendship, my mom couldn't be friends with her after that. It's a shame that Ellie doesn't have anyone in her life to tell her that's really insensitive, especially on Mother's Day. I blame Jared just as much. I'm not mad that they are pregnant, it was going to happen eventually. I just can't believe they thought it was a good idea to call and message their friends who are truly suffering. I'm just dumbfounded that they could be that out of touch and self involved.

And Ellie with her symptoms. There are no symptoms two days after ovulation. You didn't just know, you were symptom spotting and happened to conceive. Although, Ellie is such a good person, her body does not work like every other woman's. God must have been sending her messages.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I hope it's a boy tbh

Return to “Ellie and Jared”