E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Bethypooh51 wrote:This whole video was so so weird. So many cut scenes and edits it is crazy. I have taken several pregnancy tests that came up with a faint line when I was late for my period. I am glad I never announced I was pregnant because each one was a pregnancy that didn't stick. When I see such a faint line like that this is what I think of. But this whole announcement is just so strange. So staged. There just has to be something up. If this pregnancy results in a baby I am happy for them but I honestly feel like they are jumping the gun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, I can't imagine why they would make an announcement or tell their kids based of off those tests that honestly looked like negatives. Maybe you think you see something and you go out and get a digital, or perhaps make an appointment the next day for blood work. But I would never announce based on that. If there was anything there, it could be an evaporation line. Blue dye tests are known for getting very thin evaporation lines as false positives. From what I can gather from people far more experienced than I, they aren't regarded as terribly reliable. There was no reason to announce, or to call up those people struggling on Mother's Day, except that they wanted a catchy video title and a gimmick for their mother's day vlog. They are beyond insensitive and frankly stupid for jumping the gun like that. I could be wrong, but I would not be surprised if they never get a strong positive and go in for blood work to learn they're not pregnant after all. I noticed that they didn't include any family reaction and frankly it was a lackluster and strange video. I wonder if their family didn't think it looked like a positive and no one was entirely sure how to tell them that.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

gymchick43 wrote:They built their audience on the IF community. Ellie had once expressed how she acted angry and sad towards her family and friends who were pregnant. Now today's announcement just seems like a big fuck you to her audience. She is SO narcissistic. And even if someone explains it to her she won't care. She defends herself by thinking they had their own struggles, made right choices, Heavenly Father is rewarding her, and she has the right to be happy blah blah

She is such a narcissist that she thinks others would be comforted by her good news.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I really wonder what jareds pArents think of this. It was strange that he didn't mention them at all. They seem like such nice, reasonable people. They've got to think this is strange.

While you wee watching the video I had the feeling that someone was filming them. They both kept looking away from the camera at someone/something. It wasn't the kids. Or was it shifty lying eyes???? Hahaha

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Why do so many YouTube moms act disappointed if they have more boys than girls? The gender of a child doesn't determine their personality or ability to connect with their mother. I bet 100% of the IVF grant winners would give anything to have three healthy boys!
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

I can't help but feel really terrible for Joan :(
Free Finn!
anastasialarue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by anastasialarue »

zipadeedodah wrote:I hope to god she has another boy and gets disappointed. Karma is a BITCH.
Twin boys lol

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

ewokfan11 wrote:Bonnie and Joel must have known WAY in advance. Joel ended their vlog after dinner at E&J's and didn't say a peep about E&J having exciting news...or "go watch E&J for their big news" type of thing. I think he would have promoted it if it was new news to them.

I'm also starting to wonder if the IUD removal video is even "real." Yes, it really happened, but I'm starting to think they filmed it months and months ago, then just posted it when they actually found out she was pregnant. Six pounds is a lot of weight gain for only about four weeks along, right??!

I guess time will tell. You really can't believe anything they say or do anymore.

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

fossilfinger wrote:Why do so many YouTube moms act disappointed if they have more boys than girls? The gender of a child doesn't determine their personality or ability to connect with their mother. I bet 100% of the IVF grant winners would give anything to have three healthy boys!
Exactly. I don't get why people get so worked up over having a girl or a boy. They should be grateful they are even able to have children.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

FreeFinn wrote:I can't help but feel really terrible for Joan :(

I do too. Joan may have her flaws but she is extremely vulnerable right now and I feel like it is so cruel of Ellie to just kick her while she's down and rub it in her face that getting pregnant and having healthy babies just comes so naturally to her.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d787c0.png[/img]

Dying at this comment. I finally clicked just to look at the comments. Jareds face in the thumbnail looks deranged.

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

I believe the IUD removal video was timed to coincide with them conceiving one month later. I think the positive OPK was faked because she was already pregnant. My theory is that they got a positive pregnancy test in St George resulting in that over the top affectionate trip down the slide and the not very genuine conversation on the way home that they were ready to start trying.

anastasialarue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by anastasialarue »

I couldn't I just couldn't help it anymore!! I commented on their video - and it wasn't hateful. I didn't swear. I tried my best lol then somebody came on my channel and disliked every single video. One by one. Gosh. I'm out. Unsubscribed. Not watching anymore.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

justkidding wrote:I believe the IUD removal video was timed to coincide with them conceiving one month later. I think the positive OPK was faked because she was already pregnant. My theory is that they got a positive pregnancy test in St George resulting in that over the top affectionate trip down the slide and the not very genuine conversation on the way home that they were ready to start trying.

But then why would they be showing tests that are basically negative? Doesn't make sense.

I think she ovulated later then she thought so she's not as far as long as she thinks.

I think she was wanting a positive pregnancy test on Mothers Day the entire time and honestly just got lucky.

Although that doesn't explain why they haven't gotten blood work or gone out and bought a digital test?

I think Ellie is just a lunatic and Jared is trying to keep her from going off the rails. She even says like 100 times in the video "I'm not crazy." I wonder if Ellie has a history of mental illness that they just never told us about and that's why it seems like everyone babies her.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

janem wrote:I really wonder what jareds pArents think of this. It was strange that he didn't mention them at all. They seem like such nice, reasonable people. They've got to think this is strange.

While you wee watching the video I had the feeling that someone was filming them. They both kept looking away from the camera at someone/something. It wasn't the kids. Or was it shifty lying eyes???? Hahaha

I think even Ellie's parents thought it was strange, which is really saying something. They didn't include a single word from Bonnie or Ellie's parents in the announcement vlog, even though they were all over for dinner. They couldn't get two lines to show up on camera and her sisters haven't addressed it on social media or on their own channels. My hunch is that Ellie and Jared saw what they wanted to see, and perhaps put too much stock in a thin evaporation line. They knew it was a stretch, but they wanted a "Mother's Day Pregnancy Announcement" and realized they had nothing to lose by running with this, even if it wasn't a true positive. Jared tweaked the photo in Photoshop for a better thumbnail. If they found out after the fact that they were not pregnant, they get the sympathy for a false positive or a chemical pregnancy. That's the only reason I can imagine they didn't run out and confirm it with a digital test or a pink line test. Both Ellie and Bonnie showed a pink line test with their previous pregnancy announcements. They didn't want to spoil the good news with something like a clear result to confirm it. It's also entirely possible that she doesn't know when she ovulated and it's an early positive. but that does't really explain why they had to be assholes and call the IVF grant recipients on Mother's Day so they could announce it right away and why they didn't want to confirm it with a more reliable test.

I think they got tired of deleting comments because almost all the top comments right now are criticizing them for calling their IVF couples and other "friends" dealing with lose or infertility on MOTHER'S DAY to let them all know.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

pirateayy07 wrote:These two will always be vile and disgusting to me. And for all of us in the IF community, just do your best to know that we all have each others backs because we've been there, this shit is painful and causes irreparable damage to our souls. And for those who don't understand the emotional pain behind things like this, I wish for you to stay living under the rock from which you reside.

I didn't think these bastards could piss me off anymore. Well, I was wrong. I absolutely won't watch their vids, but the comments have me boiling.

Oh my gosh yes. All this. You've said it perfectly.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I'm honestly shocked there was no talk of being blessed by Heavenly Father because of what awesome people they are.

My theory is they have done a digital test and

skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

beachygirly wrote:These two disgust me. Is it just me or did anyone else think Ellie was trying to hold back a smile when discussing her "friends" who had miscarriages? That's not something to laugh or smile at. She's terrible.
I noticed her appearing to be very smirky in that part too.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The dislikes and comments on the video are crazy. People are pissed!
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
janem wrote:I really wonder what jareds pArents think of this. It was strange that he didn't mention them at all. They seem like such nice, reasonable people. They've got to think this is strange.

I think even Ellie's parents thought it was strange, which is really saying something. They didn't include a single word from Bonnie or Ellie's parents in the announcement vlog, even though they were all over for dinner. They couldn't get two lines to show up on camera and her sisters haven't addressed it on social media or on their own channels. My hunch is that Ellie and Jared saw what they wanted to see, and perhaps put too much stock in a thin evaporation line. They knew it was a stretch, but they wanted a "Mother's Day Pregnancy Announcement" and realized they had nothing to lose by running with this, even if it wasn't a true positive. Jared tweaked the photo in Photoshop for a better thumbnail. If they found out after the fact that they were not pregnant, they get the sympathy for a false positive or a chemical pregnancy. That's the only reason I can imagine they didn't run out and confirm it with a digital test or a pink line test. Both Ellie and Bonnie showed a pink line test with their previous pregnancy announcements. They didn't want to spoil the good news with something like a clear result to confirm it. It's also entirely possible that she doesn't know when she ovulated and it's an early positive. but that does't really explain why they had to be assholes and call the IVF grant recipients on Mother's Day so they could announce it right away and why they didn't want to confirm it with a more reliable test.

I think they got tired of deleting comments because almost all the top comments right now are criticizing them for calling their IVF couples and other "friends" dealing with lose or infertility on MOTHER'S DAY to let them all know.
Yes yes yes to all of this! I showed the video to my husband to get his take and he agreed with us... Especially about calling all those poor women on Mother's Day. I have no idea how they justified that in their minds. I get that some ppl like to be told ahead of time, but I honestly don't. I hate those 1 on 1 announcements because I feel like I have to be super positive and happy so they don't feel bad. If I found out in a group, I could congratulate them with everyone else and not feel as put on the spot. Again that is just my opinion and my experience.

Back to E&J... It is so nice seeing that most of the top comments are negative. And they are very well written. Not mean or nasty, just honest. As much as I don't want to watch, anymore, it is like a train wreck and I can't look away.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:I think they filmed thr big brother stuff prior to all of it in hopes to use it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
If they filmed it before actually knowing, that's pretty sick in itself.
I beg to differ. We took pics for ours months in advance (first born though).

Trust me, I'm anti e&j like everyone else. It's super shady. 4 years infertility here until we had our DD. Just thought I'd put a different perspective out there.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”