E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by vonniebeth »

I'm far behind.

Welp, any respect I had for E&J just went out the window. I still kind of liked them, but not after that! I would've expected that scheme from Jess or the Lumps, but not from them.

As much as I want them to have a boy because it'll totally ruin Ellie's day, I'm kind of hoping it will be a girl so they won't reproduce anymore. It worked for Jess.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

your armpit wrote:I left a comment about the infertility bullshit on YouTube and now there are a bunch of minions who want to pray for me. :lol:
Too bad I'm already too far gone. Anyone wants to join me in the toasty pits of hell? :twisted:
I'm burning in the pit with you ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Never in my life have I seen more negative comments on any E+J video (in terms of quantity and prominence), or any pregnancy announcement video in the history of ever. The #1 top comment as of this posting is positive, but the #2 comment is the first one in the screenshot, and all the others in the screenshot are within the top 15 comments. F-U-N!

(photo link)

(Maybe, just maybe, reading enough of these will hit a nerve with Jared, who still at least desires to have integrity, IMO...)
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

heymallie wrote:Leave it to Ellie to make Mother's Day only apply to and about herself Image
That's because they've become (the self designated) Mary and Joseph of Mormon Utah. No one trumps Mary. Except. Ellie.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Please tell me E&J don't change the boys in the kitchen! When Ellie was talking to her mom you could clearly see baby wipes and powder laid out (not just placed) on the counter.
Of course they change the boys diapers on the kitchen worktop. Shit is the only constant in Ellie's life, and that includes the vlogs.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Scar2016 wrote:
heymallie wrote:Leave it to Ellie to make Mother's Day only apply to and about herself Image
That's because they've become (the self designated) Mary and Joseph of Mormon Utah. No one trumps Mary. Except. Ellie.
Or Joseph's new wife, if we wanna talk about Joseph Smith :wink:. Seriously, can you imagine Ellie as a sister wife? Having to share Jared with Joel?

I hypothesize that such a degree of jealousy would cause her to spontaneously combust. Groovy science experiment...
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

Both have been quiet on social media since the vlog went up..Here's hoping they have crawled into a hole never to be seen again

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

After watching their "infertility journal" videos, I feel even worse about their LIES. I honestly thought they had IVF and really struggled to conceive Jackson. Turns out they are JUST STUPID. I can't believe Jared said, "well, I've had a biology class, so I think I know how these things work" in terms of fertility timing. Did Ellie never go to a health class? Also, she got pregnant with Jackson at 21...that's really young.

You could even tell their doctors and nurses seemed to think they were too stupid to procreate.

What's with all these Mormons who panic and think they are infertile when they don't get a knocked up the SECOND they try. It's INSANE!
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kiwimumof-5 »

First of all can I just say thank FCK for a place like this where others can see straight through their bullshit?

I watched some of the vlog tonight, squinted really hard for that barely there line, got bored and read the comments instead, was pleasantly surprised to see a lot of people calling them out, the minions have a lot of people to pray for tonight!

Im really looking forward to seeing her first ultrasound if she actually IS pregnant, wonder how they will explain it when she ends up being further along than she should be

Sent from my m2 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Cgl33 wrote:I just can't believe they thought it was a good idea to call and message their friends who are truly suffering. I'm just dumbfounded that they could be that out of touch and self involved.

And Ellie with her symptoms. There are no symptoms two days after ovulation. You didn't just know, you were symptom spotting and happened to conceive. Although, Ellie is such a good person, her body does not work like every other woman's. God must have been sending her messages.
That wasn't God, it was the Angel Gabriel. #Sarcasm
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

In the clip of her talking on the phone the night before looking at the test she kept holding the test up in the light to see the line. Like others said before the blue dye lines are the worst. I didn't know this last year (I don't struggle with IF so never heard of it) and thought I might have been pregnant when I took a blue dye test, I was holding it up to the light and it always showed a blue positive shadow line. But then I realized even the untested ones showed a shadow when against a light lol

chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: (Maybe, just maybe, reading enough of these will hit a nerve with Jared, who still at least desires to have integrity, IMO...)
We are talking about the same Jared who thought it was ok to rub poor lincolns bum on his face, and often photoshops thumbnails/uses click bait. I don't know if integrity would describe him.

The last firestorm of comments they had was the IVF contest, no? And the way they put the videos up? They acknowledged that. Today's vlog will be interesting... or not at all.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

gymchick43 wrote:In the clip of her talking on the phone the night before looking at the test she kept holding the test up in the light to see the line. Like others said before the blue dye lines are the worst. I didn't know this last year (I don't struggle with IF so never heard of it) and thought I might have been pregnant when I took a blue dye test, I was holding it up to the light and it always showed a blue positive shadow line. But then I realized even the untested ones showed a shadow when against a light lol

I agree, I think if a normal person had to keep holding the test up to the light and couldn't get it to show up on camera, that's an ambiguous result and they would try another type of test. The fact that they announced based off us such an ambiguous result and didn't need any confirmation just shows the depth of their attention seeking behavior. They just decided to run with it because either way, it gets them attention. Even if they read the test wrong, they'll get plenty of viewer sympathy. If it's an early positive, they get their coveted "Mother's Day Pregnancy Announcement" to rub in everyone's faces. I've never see a pregnancy test reactions video where the couple claims to be pregnant but couldn't be bothered to show the positive test result.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

I'm still waiting to see a freaking POSITIVE test whether it be blue/pink dye, digital or blood work!

Why haven't they posted the actual positive tests? Because she isn't pregnant. Being over 20dpo, there would be at least a FAINT line. If you were having a chemical/miscarriage, there would be a line that would get gradually get lighter because the pregnancy is no longer viable. Considering this is the first time they're seeing the non-existent line, she is clearly mistaking PMS symptoms for pregnancy. Which poses the question, why hasn't she had her period yet being the LP lasts for about 14 days.

Yes, eating more food does make you gain weight. -slow clap- :roll:

#picsordidn'thappen

If it turns out she IS pregnant, then I'm at a loss for words because that would be a freakin' miracle.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I leaning towards them having very early positive tests with faint lines from the point on where she was talking about knowing her body and feeling she was pregnant. It's all just too convenient. Perhaps they didn't want it to appear to easy or they just planned out this scenario.

I am happy they are getting so many negative responses. I posted early on yesterday against it and wow the rude nasty comments from people demanding that there is no place for negatively. The irony is so lost on them.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

741 dislikes on that video so far, most videos have around 200-300.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I just watched the whole thing for the first time and that's hands down the weirdest pregnancy announcement I've ever seen. Not even just the content but the way the vlog was set up and edited. I'll be even more skeptical if they don't have a digital test in today's vlog. Jared not crying almost makes me believe that he still doesn't even think she's pregnant lmao.

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I don't think they are going to care much about the negative responses. When I looked on social Blade last night, they had 2000+ new subscribers. They are going to cling to the positives.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

ja14 wrote:They are going to cling to the positives.
No pun intended, right? ;)
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

littlebaby wrote:I just watched the whole thing for the first time and that's hands down the weirdest pregnancy announcement I've ever seen. Not even just the content but the way the vlog was set up and edited. I'll be even more skeptical if they don't have a digital test in today's vlog. Jared not crying almost makes me believe that he still doesn't even think she's pregnant lmao.

I think their families are waiting for the same confirmation! lol I don't think anyone is convinced it was an actual positive, judging by the silence. They may have even taken a digital or pink dye test at this point and the families know now that it wasn't really a positive and that's why no one is offering their congratulations or mentioning the pregnancy announcement. The last time Jared addressed anything related to the announcement was when the video went live 20 hours ago. It's always possible that she really is pregnant and got an early positive because she doesn't actually know how many DPO she is, but I would never announce based on a blue dye test that's only visible at an angle under a bright light and still doesn't show up on camera. That's not an unequivocal positive, and in fact many would interpret that as a negative or an evaporation line. A reasonable person would wait a few days and retest before announcing. But of course Ellie and Jared choose to call up everyone in their infertility community to announce on Mother's Day.

I noticed quite a few people are questioning their original infertility narrative now with three pregnancies in five years and the fact that they started making videos about their struggles in March 2013 and they were pregnant by June.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”