JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by hannahbanana »

LilaLavender wrote:
notapnutmommy wrote:
LilaLavender wrote: I don't think Lyanna is "reading too much into it" if she speaking from experience regarding people she knows... I do think it's possible for kids to feel guilty or unwanted as accidental babies, and that maybe Lilia would be better off if her mom told her she really really wanted her, rather then "yeah I had you when I didn't want you and my relationship with my boyfriend fell apart and I got divorced twice etc etc etc".... Not to mention, Gabe couldn't go to college. That sucks.
I highly doubt Gabe not going to college was because of Lilia. he and Jess were broken up by that point and Jess even went to college when Lilia was a baby.
Gabe did go to college for a bit, maybe just a semester, because both he and jess planned their classes (they even had every single class together), so they could both get out at the same time to be with Lilia.
I can't imagine having a college schedule where you had to leave home, go to class, and come home with jess being there 24/7.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

lovebug1212 wrote:
emlyx wrote:
Natxo wrote:Lol do you know the name of the channel? Also just in case anyone's wondering I've been lurking for a long time and finally decided to make an account. Before anyone says I'm Jess haha
Living with the Lara's. I'm a lurker too, don't have much time to post or sometimes I'm embarrassed that I'll write something wrong [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] (English is my 3rd language)
I can't find that channel on YouTube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk then.or just type it lwtl, or Arizona vloggers, their baby girl is so cute
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

And this girl wants to TEACH!? Lawd son!
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

I don't remember which vlog this was in, but Jessica was telling Lilia that people were jealous of her hair... did anyone else catch that? I would never tell my daughter that!! Why is she so obsessed with hair? Her red hair, Lilia's thick blond hair, Addie's (non-existent) red hair... weird!

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

I found it, it's laras not lauras

lovebug1212
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lovebug1212 »

Oops I realized you did say lara, I guess I just automatically read it as Laura

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

BEN IS FREE AT LAST
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Finally I get to do a recap the night of posting! LOL!

"BITTERSWEET MOTHER'S DAY." Recap

They start out making a stepping stone personalized by the kids - the feet of Addie and (I think) Landen and the hands of Lilia, Kyson, and (I think) Kaden. Panning over something about grandkids.
-The next day-
More "what up fam." Ugh.
Jess wakes up to notes around the house from the kids and Lilia gives her a custom made card she made in school.
Planning a Mother's Day party (really?) for Mimi, Gigi, and Grammie. Gabe's mom may be coming and Chris's mom is as well.
Jess passes a poopy diapered Addelyn off to Chris because it's Mother's Day and she shouldn't have to change poopy diapers. Lol.
Party prep - blowing up the bounce house, making cupcakes, gift showings
Quick shot of Addie
Gigi arrives and there's a quick house full - sightings of Gigi, Pops, Oma (Chris's mom), Jess's biological dad
Jess pops out the stepping stone thing for Gigi for her garden. Gigi has a cute reaction.
Wendy takes a picture of a poster full of pictures high up in the kitchen. Some notable pictures include the thumbnail from Kyson and Kaden's 5th birthday video with Jess's boobs out breastfeeding, a picture of Jess with Lilia and Addelyn, Mimi holding newborn Kyson and Kaden, one picture from Jess & Chris's wedding, and one of Gabe and Amber with Lilia and Logan...among others.
Mimi gets a grandkids picture thing with pictures of all of her grandchildren including (I'm guessing) Poppy/Glen's kids?
Grammie gets a poster thing (Chris's mom got one but it hasn't yet been shown)
Addelyn falls asleep on Jess's dad
Reading the "all about my mom" things Kyson and Kaden made at school that were on Snapchat
Celebrating Addelyn turning 6 months old on Mother's Day
Flashback to all the kids having different reactions to their first foods
Putting Addelyn in her high chair...still in her dress...girllll don't you know babies make messes by now?
Addelyn tries avocado for her first food. She doesn't seem too impressed until they give her a spoon, then she has a pretty cute reaction.
Giving Addelyn a bath in the sink since the food got messy - even in her (little bit of) hair.
Kids bouncing in the bounce house - at one point Gabe lifts up Kyson and another point Jess joins in. Poppy and Chris even join in too.
Ben shows up! He got a job as a firefighter in the mountains, so he is getting out of Modesto! At least one Shafer kid did...
Jess asks Jeff (her dad) how he feels. He's happy and proud. They see Ben off.
Addelyn is mobile.
Dance party with Lilia, Kyson, Landen, Addie, and Sadie
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

I wonder if Jess looked at Ben's life path and wonders what it might have been like if she wasn't jumping from relationship to relationship. No kids, went to school, got some work/life experience, now off to start his dream job. Meanwhile...I'm betting Jessss is Ben's walking birth control reminder :lol: :lol:
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Wow jess' whole family really does act like the sun shines out her butt.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I wonder where Ben is moving to. Maybe Humboldt or up north towards Tahoe. That's the thing about California, you can't really find jobs for that type of career in majorly populated areas. You have to go to the hick towns.

Molesto is such a slum town, good for him on getting out :D
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

I'm so happy for ben! After all that time sleeping in a mysterious undisclosed location (my guess will always be on the roof!) he's finally getting some space of his own. I hope we get little updates on him from time to time.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Is it really that big of a deal when your kid turns 6 months old? She won't shut up about it. I've heard on a few vlogs now and on fucken Instagram. Did I miss something about kids turning 6 months old? If so I owe my oldest a freaken party. Oh no wait he's a boy so nvm.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I mention this literally every time there's a vlog with the entire extended family in it but I cannot get over how well they all act with each other for the sake of the kids.

Gabe interacting with Kaden/Kyson/Landen/Addie, Jesss and Amber getting along, even the little jokes i.e. "I cut Gabes head off because he's not a mom"

Mimi seems to have really taken Tommy and Kaden (and I'm sure even Logan when they cross paths) into the family & the fact all the kids basically call each other brother and sister when they're barely linked (i.e. Logan is only linked through Lilia but everyone else says he's their brother).

I can criticise Jesssss until the cows come home but I don't think I could ever say a bad thing about how well meshed that extended family is and how loving an environment it must be for ALL the kids.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gigi looked like she was just humoring the shit out of Jess lol.

Definitely getting some pointers from Gigi LMFAO!
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Ben seemed to be 0% sad that he was leaving. Good on him for getting out. Living away from Modesto, he also will have some privacy in terms of dating etc, instead of his family breathing down is neck all the time.

Anyone know who the three most right kids on the "grandkids" thing were?

P.S. I couldn't get over how much not working a 9-5 job enables Chris and Jesss to "spontaneously" throw a party with decorated cupcakes, a bloody bouncy castle, everyone invited, etc... Her family and people in the comments praise her for getting stuff and I'm just like... yeah of course she can get stuff done more easily, she doesn't have a job to be at...
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LilaLavender wrote:Ben seemed to be 0% sad that he was leaving. Good on him for getting out. Living away from Modesto, he also will have some privacy in terms of dating etc, instead of his family breathing down is neck all the time.

Anyone know who the three most right kids on the "grandkids" thing were?

P.S. I couldn't get over how much not working a 9-5 job enables Chris and Jesss to "spontaneously" throw a party with decorated cupcakes, a bloody bouncy castle, everyone invited, etc... Her family and people in the comments praise her for getting stuff and I'm just like... yeah of course she can get stuff done more easily, she doesn't have a job to be at...
Plus she has a live in nanny...Chris and a personal assistant Janell
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

She doesn't even look for signs that any of her babies are looking for more than just milk. It's just 6 months old, oh time for some avocado!

I also wonder what it will be like when Kyson and Kaden bring home a Father's Day thing they. Have made, will it be for Drake and Jess will just pretend it doesn't exist? Or will it be for Chris and it will be "I don't know" answers because they barely get more than a "oh yeh?" from Chris.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

someone commented on the mother's day video saying that Gabe really missed out on having Jess as a wife and how great she is.. if you ask me he dodged a bullet!

Return to “JesssFam”