Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by tmarieme »

^ As someone who experienced public, private, and home school I truly see advantages to all and think all can be great. I remember how much I hated getting in trouble for getting a anything less than a B+, but I'm kinda happy I did. My mom overlooked education for my brother but was hard on me and while I far from being extremely smart, it shows in our daily lives. They really are doing a disservice to their kids. I know topics get talked about and recycled with them but let's be fair we can say they are predictable.

I hope eventually Sam and Nia see that their kids are more than their genders. I actually hope we're all wrong and they don't actually force roles onto their children.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Birdie89 wrote:I loved seeing Sam get smoked by Davey Orgill on the obstacle course. He went hard at it until he realized he was going lose then just gave up. Also, what's up with the tank top and skintight jean short ensemble? He looks ridiculous.
He sure is a sore loser (no surprises there) giving up when he knows he's lost. He was so pissed at Davey the way he was demanding to know how_he_won - Big Baby Sam. He was also taking that bumper ball game WAY too seriously with Davey in his desperate need to win. Awesome sportsmanship all round Sam. Oh, and the tank top look he got from that infamous DaddyOFive interview. :? :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

This may be just me, but does it annoy anyone else that they still give Juliette a wubbanub, despite the fact that she is past the recommended age for use? On the website it says they are for babies newborn to 6 months, and shouldn't be used with babies who have teeth. Check out this website to read more: https://www.kckidsdoc.com/kc-kids-doc/w ... cifier-use
But basically it can cause damage to the child's teeth as well as to the pacifier, which can thenpbecome a choking hazard. Idk. Any time i see an older baby with one it just irks me.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If you want to see what using a Wubanub past when they should does to a kid, just look at Calvin MechamImage

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

They seem like the type of family to leave the hotel room super messy and dirty diapers lying all over the place after they check out of the hotel room - just saying hahaha Anyway I pretty much skipped the park scene - I don't need to watch Sam thinking he's some big wilderness explorer and Nia showing her "perfect family" moments. Sam walked around with Juliet on the plane for a minute and Nia was so thankful? Ummmm okay - you know he does this for the camera right??

So they are going with Slyfox and Cullen & Katie to the event next week? When they said "catch you on the flip side" that is what I think. I thought Cullen wanted to beat the shit out of Sam - well I hope he does something funny to punk him or atleast make fun of him on camera - Sam is the biggest douche lord and now everyone seems to think they are so cool because they were brought back from the grave with all their sub count!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:If you want to see what using a Wubanub past when they should does to a kid, just look at Calvin MechamImage

Well Nia still puts her 7 year old in a stroller - so giving Juliet a Wubanub still shouldn't be that surprising!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:They seem like the type of family to leave the hotel room super messy and dirty diapers lying all over the place after they check out of the hotel room - just saying hahaha Anyway I pretty much skipped the park scene - I don't need to watch Sam thinking he's some big wilderness explorer and Nia showing her "perfect family" moments. Sam walked around with Juliet on the plane for a minute and Nia was so thankful? Ummmm okay - you know he does this for the camera right??

So they are going with Slyfox and Cullen & Katie to the event next week? When they said "catch you on the flip side" that is what I think. I thought Cullen wanted to beat the shit out of Sam - well I hope he does something funny to punk him or atleast make fun of him on camera - Sam is the biggest douche lord and now everyone seems to think they are so cool because they were brought back from the grave with all their sub count!
What event next week? I honestly can't imagine Cullen hanging out with Sam and Nia voluntarily. Not since Sam tried to start something while Cullen was holding Gaines. After the Vlogger Fair incident, they even did a vlog stating their side of things. So I would be really surprised if they did a collab with Sam and Nia. SlyFox would do a collab with Satan if it gets them more views/subs. They've collabed with _everyone_, it seems. Family Fun Pack, Daily Bumps, Johnson Family, Smelly Belly, Cole and Savannah, you name it.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:Sam is the biggest douche lord and now everyone seems to think they are so cool because they were brought back from the grave with all their sub count!
Wouldn't other vloggers know/understand if other vloggers sub counts vs views were dodgy and/or bought? I kind thought because they knowhow YouTube works that they'd know someone like Sam's ratio is way too off to be organic.
lmmomSD wrote:If you want to see what using a Wubanub past when they should does to a kid, just look at Calvin Mecham
Also, Jackson from KKandBabyJ's teeth are f*cked up, he's two in September and can still be seen walking around the house with a wubbanub dangling from his mouth.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Scar2016 wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Sam is the biggest douche lord and now everyone seems to think they are so cool because they were brought back from the grave with all their sub count!
Wouldn't other vloggers know/understand if other vloggers sub counts vs views were dodgy and/or bought? I kind thought because they knowhow YouTube works that they'd know someone like Sam's ratio is way too off to be organic.
lmmomSD wrote:If you want to see what using a Wubanub past when they should does to a kid, just look at Calvin Mecham
Also, Jackson from KKandBabyJ's teeth are f*cked up, he's two in September and can still be seen walking around the house with a wubbanub dangling from his mouth.
I was about to mention Jackson haha

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If you want to see some bad acting and fake family love - watch today's vlog! Sam and Nia are acting like life is amazing since they were sponsored by Teddy Soft Bakes and were on their best behaviour - and by that I mean Abram only screamed 2 times and they let Symphony get some screen time as well. It looked like a real bad commercial - they all overact too! Poor Juliet - once she gets older she will realize what kind of messed up family she's grown into!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

brownprincess93 wrote:If you want to see some bad acting and fake family love - watch today's vlog! Sam and Nia are acting like life is amazing since they were sponsored by Teddy Soft Bakes and were on their best behaviour - and by that I mean Abram only screamed 2 times and they let Symphony get some screen time as well. It looked like a real bad commercial - they all overact too! Poor Juliet - once she gets older she will realize what kind of messed up family she's grown into!
Symphony also tells glitter on the top of her lungs...who would want someone to sponsor them ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The vlog title is so stupid....I wonder who came up with this!! Sam takes Symphony to get donuts and a gift for Nia because Symphony says last year they didn't get anything for her and Sam looks all clueless.....even though we know Nia goes all out for Fathers Day every year and buys him extravagent gifts like a drone! Nia goes crazy and says she's super excited to see her friend Emily - I didn't even remember this chick and you could tell she didn't really want to be filmed. Sam then spends the rest of the day with his brothers trying on clothes for Matthews wedding...typical Sam always making every day about himself. He does end up getting gifts for Nia - and you can tell the fake "Abram ruined the surprise" moment was totally staged!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:The vlog title is so stupid....I wonder who came up with this!! Sam takes Symphony to get donuts and a gift for Nia because Symphony says last year they didn't get anything for her and Sam looks all clueless.....even though we know Nia goes all out for Fathers Day every year and buys him extravagent gifts like a drone! Nia goes crazy and says she's super excited to see her friend Emily - I didn't even remember this chick and you could tell she didn't really want to be filmed. Sam then spends the rest of the day with his brothers trying on clothes for Matthews wedding...typical Sam always making every day about himself. He does end up getting gifts for Nia - and you can tell the fake "Abram ruined the surprise" moment was totally staged!
The big eyeroll moment to me is when Nia took her friend and Symphony and Juliet to the park. She announces that she isn't really a "park mom". Then goes on to explain, "I mean I have so many kids and a little baby". What!? She often acts like she's the first woman in the world to have three children.
Also, does it seem like Abram is constantly in a nasty mood lately?
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

So they have 1.8 Million subs and their last vlog don't even have 50k views. I actually went to watch the last vlog but couldn't and then I noticed that, without seeking it out. How is no one else noticing this??
To my knowledge they upload fairly regular I keep seeing comments where people say that (5 pm or whatever) is their favorite time of day, so it seems like it's at the same time each day. So of course I decided to just do a little recon and look at other vloggars. Okbaby never seems to upload at the same time (again I don't pay super close attention nor do I get notifications), they are days behind, and they have less subscribers but still have double the amount of views on their last vlog.
I even checked kkandbabyJ they don't have 500k subs and their vlog went up a few hours later according to the post time and they are at only 13k less views?

I guess it doesn't matter it's not like they get paid for subs, just for views or something like that. I just don't get how no one else is calling them out? I know it's mostly 12 year olds but still the adults have to realize something is up. The charity is never mentioned, prizes they say that fans were gonna win are never given out (12 year olds have to notice this), their views and subs don't match, plus a number of other shady things. Yup this seems like a trustworthy Christian family.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

tmarieme wrote:So they have 1.8 Million subs and their last vlog don't even have 50k views. I actually went to watch the last vlog but couldn't and then I noticed that, without seeking it out. How is no one else noticing this??
To my knowledge they upload fairly regular I keep seeing comments where people say that (5 pm or whatever) is their favorite time of day, so it seems like it's at the same time each day. So of course I decided to just do a little recon and look at other vloggars. Okbaby never seems to upload at the same time (again I don't pay super close attention nor do I get notifications), they are days behind, and they have less subscribers but still have double the amount of views on their last vlog.
I even checked kkandbabyJ they don't have 500k subs and their vlog went up a few hours later according to the post time and they are at only 13k less views?

I guess it doesn't matter it's not like they get paid for subs, just for views or something like that. I just don't get how no one else is calling them out? I know it's mostly 12 year olds but still the adults have to realize something is up. The charity is never mentioned, prizes they say that fans were gonna win are never given out (12 year olds have to notice this), their views and subs don't match, plus a number of other shady things. Yup this seems like a trustworthy Christian family.
Well said; my thoughts exactly!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

We all know that Nia loves to get extra sleep whenever Sam let's her have that...usually it's only 3 times a year: Her birthday, anniversary or Mother's Day. Nia was all like "Sam you are spoiling me" yeah I don't think so....this was just for the vlog and it's really sad that he gave her the gifts and was like "If you don't like it you can take it back" - like who says that??? He could have said she could try a different colour if she wanted, he never thinks before he speaks!

Nia did her overacting when she saw Symphony's plant and as soon as she told Sam she wanted to add to the garden he didn't seem to excited about that...and he only brought her 1 muffin on a plate? In her facebook post she made it sound like he had made her a huge batch of them and presented them to her on a gold platter!! I have to admit Nia does do everything in that house so she does deserve a day of rest but it's so funny that she kept using the word "perfect" even though we all know Sam is far from that!!
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

I feel like Nia tries to act like her real mom doesn't exist. Like she insist on calling her grandma "mom". Like why? I get that her grandma raised her and she is very close with her grandma, but it still seems weird to me. One of my best friends was raised from birth by her grandma and never called her mom.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Isn't this the second (or third?) vlog from Sunday's footage?
Sam says he hasn't been able to work because he's constipated. LOL LOL
Has anyone noticed that lump or spot on Nia's forehead? It looks to be growing...?
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:I feel like Nia tries to act like her real mom doesn't exist. Like she insist on calling her grandma "mom". Like why? I get that her grandma raised her and she is very close with her grandma, but it still seems weird to me. One of my best friends was raised from birth by her grandma and never called her mom.
You raise a valid point. It's like she's erased her mothers whole generation by calling her grandmother her mother. Whenever her real mother is brought up (which is basically rare to never) I don't know why but I get the impression that it's more than beyond the painful reason why her death is not discussed. Does that make sense? It's like I sense - I don't know - shame or something, as well as (obviously) the pain. I wonder if it wasn't a natural death (illness etc) or a tragic (eg; car) accident. I wonder if it may have been something like a drug overdose/suicide, a violent partner or god forbid Nia's father being the violent one. And where IS this father of hers? She never talks about him. Ever. He's her children's grandfather. If he's still alive (he's probably only 50-55 y/o) he must have done something pretty awful to not even speak his name, let alone visit him once or twice a year, never mind him being an active part of her kid's lives. Let's face it, they don't have a grandfather figure on Sam's side of the family so what's going on there Nia, in your perfect_happy_screeching_squealing_family? Spill.
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Scar2016 wrote:
whattheactual wrote:I feel like Nia tries to act like her real mom doesn't exist. Like she insist on calling her grandma "mom". Like why? I get that her grandma raised her and she is very close with her grandma, but it still seems weird to me. One of my best friends was raised from birth by her grandma and never called her mom.
You raise a valid point. It's like she's erased her mothers whole generation by calling her grandmother her mother. Whenever her real mother is brought up (which is basically rare to never) I don't know why but I get the impression that it's more than beyond the painful reason why her death is not discussed. Does that make sense? It's like I sense - I don't know - shame or something, as well as (obviously) the pain. I wonder if it wasn't a natural death (illness etc) or a tragic (eg; car) accident. I wonder if it may have been something like a drug overdose/suicide, a violent partner or god forbid Nia's father being the violent one. And where IS this father of hers? She never talks about him. Ever. He's her children's grandfather. If he's still alive (he's probably only 50-55 y/o) he must have done something pretty awful to not even speak his name, let alone visit him once or twice a year, never mind him being an active part of her kid's lives. Let's face it, they don't have a grandfather figure on Sam's side of the family so what's going on there Nia, in your perfect_happy_screeching_squealing_family? Spill.
I must admit I have wondered these things too in the past. It seems like something very private to her, and I agree, possibly very painful; we don't know. But if it's not something she wants to discuss on camera, I do wonder if it's something she does discuss with her family;I hope so. It's been awhile, but she discussed her birth mother in a vlog once or twice, even showed a picture of her and spoke very fondly of her, even if it was briefly. Sorry I don't know which one it was. I also had a good friend growing up that had a painful family history involving her birth mother. She called her step mother, who raised her, "mom", but still loved her birth mother dearly so I don't think that alone means Nia is trying to erase her or anything, but that's just my opinion though. So I guess I too would be interested in learning more about Nia's side of the family in general but kinda understand that it could be something very difficult to open up about.

Return to “Sam and Nia”