E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I've been in the hospital with appendicitis the past few days, and I've just woken up to this news.

ELLIE YOU ARE NOT INFERTILE. I can't imagine how her infertile viewers are feeling. How dare she try and gain sympathy using the infertile card?

If the baby is real, it better be a boy. I bet she's further along than she's currently implying as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Ophelia11 on Tue May 16, 2017 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by lily_moon »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
your armpit wrote:I left a comment about the infertility bullshit on YouTube and now there are a bunch of minions who want to pray for me. :lol:
Too bad I'm already too far gone. Anyone wants to join me in the toasty pits of hell? :twisted:
I'm burning in the pit with you ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. They are praying for me too ImageImageImageImage I mean wtf how can these people be so blind?

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I am seriously seeing comments that the "haters" are just people who can't have kids and are jealous... WOW. Yes, that's part of it (for me) but its also the sickening lack of care they have for anyone besides Ellie! Everything about this whole production is disgusting. They are measuring their BRAND NEW garage to have it redone so they can park a GIANT camper in it when they only wanted a pop up!? They are morally bankrupt. Their whole life now is "lets show them how we struggle with ways to spend our money, and throw in a holier than thou lecture to round it out".

I even saw a comment that said our hate for them is "keeping you all further and further from your babies". So its nice to know their rabid little viewers are as awful as them and blame infertility on being a "hater" of precious Ellie and Jared. :x

Sorry, I am livid seeing people defend them and then turn infertility into a punishment or weapon because their favorite youtubers are getting well earned hate.
cheezit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cheezit »

your armpit wrote:I left a comment about the infertility bullshit on YouTube and now there are a bunch of minions who want to pray for me. :lol:
Too bad I'm already too far gone. Anyone wants to join me in the toasty pits of hell? :twisted:
I'm bringing marshmallows!!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

PookPook0307 wrote:I am seriously seeing comments that the "haters" are just people who can't have kids and are jealous... WOW. Yes, that's part of it (for me) but its also the sickening lack of care they have for anyone besides Ellie! Everything about this whole production is disgusting. They are measuring their BRAND NEW garage to have it redone so they can park a GIANT camper in it when they only wanted a pop up!? They are morally bankrupt. Their whole life now is "lets show them how we struggle with ways to spend our money, and throw in a holier than thou lecture to round it out".

I even saw a comment that said our hate for them is "keeping you all further and further from your babies". So its nice to know their rabid little viewers are as awful as them and blame infertility on being a "hater" of precious Ellie and Jared. :x

Sorry, I am livid seeing people defend them and then turn infertility into a punishment or weapon because their favorite youtubers are getting well earned hate.
Seriously I knew when they were looking at "pop ups" they were only saying that to look more humble. You would think that they would wait more than 1 day to start measuring the garage door.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 1a330a.png[/img]

Oh my god the comments are gold. "Jared looks like he's from Whoville" My thoughts exactly. He acted crazy on the vlog and that thumbnail picture is really offputting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ellawski
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ellawski »

I've been quiet reading your comments, and the only thing I can say is that agree with each one of you.
Ellie, I hope you read here, let me tell you, you don't belong to the IF community as much as you like to believe. And whether this is a real pregnancy or not this whole thing you staged is just pathetic. With incredible lack of taste, which we already knew you had.

I feel bad for Jackson and also Calvin now considering they may have done gender selection as one of you said. And also for all the babies to come, whether is in a few months or in a few years.

rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Question: Do you think they will respond to the negative comments or no?

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

New possible scenario...they go for the first ultrasound/blood work and there is no baby, but Ellie never gets her period because she didn't actually ovulate. That's the only scenario I can think of that they wouldn't be able to claim chemical/miscarriage, unless they lie and say she did get her "cycle"

exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

HelloSweetie wrote:
It's mostly comments like one....

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 3a9d59.png

ImageImageImageImage
Yeah, nothing makes someone who is struggling to conceive feel better than being told it will just happen when it happens. (You know, except when it doesn't.) What awful people. They are clearly not real members of the IF community or they would know how much it actually hurts to hear stuff like that. I'm not someone who has struggled, but I'm also not a complete moron. Heck, I was careful not to complain about my pregnancy discomforts to an acquaintance whose SISTER had a stillborn (someone I had never even met before).

Do they really think someone would feel good hearing about this on freaking Mother's Day? Eff off. If E&J truly understood what so many people go through, they wouldn't be so blind and uncaring.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

E&J have no class. We all know this. But this really feels like an intentional FU from Ellie.

I honestly expected Jared to have more compassion, at least to understand why calling the IVF winners on mothers day was completely wrong.

I don't think they will address anything today, they will continue on as normal.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They probably won't address anything, but hey have the best built in minions around to do it for them! Who wants to bet Jared called and asked them if they did wrong and if not could they say something?

Joan just made one of her usual long and poetic posts about how E&J have brought her hope again. (Also Ellie is the nicest person, but let's be real, I bet these couples know Ellie as much as we do. I doubt she's calling or texting them. Ellie doesn't appear to have friends that aren't sisters).

Apparently donating IVF treatments has somehow made them Gods.

And we aren't haters ffs. It's criticism, and E&J should be adult enough to accept it if they are going to behave like spoiled and bratty children.

If E&J address anything, it should be the IGNORANCE in the comments towards those that can't have children, acting like it's somehow a life punishment. It disgusts me some of the things he lets those kids say in their defence. There used to be a time where I thought he was a good role model for those that maybe needed one.... now he sketchy af!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d9a111.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 5851da.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 7afff0.png[/img]
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

kittypurry wrote:New possible scenario...they go for the first ultrasound/blood work and there is no baby, but Ellie never gets her period because she didn't actually ovulate. That's the only scenario I can think of that they wouldn't be able to claim chemical/miscarriage, unless they lie and say she did get her "cycle"

There is no way Ellie would accept defeat like that. Even if they told her point blank she never had a cycle, I strongly believe she would still say she miscarried. "The doctors don't understand. There were two lines on my test. My body doesn't bloat like this and my farts don't smell like this unless I was pregnant. We lost a baby."

As fucked up as that would be, I wouldn't put it past them.

longtimelurker24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by longtimelurker24 »

Its interesting to see that Cullenandkatie have not said anything on social media. Doesn't Katie have pcos? I don't watch them much, how long did they try for a baby ?
alienmellow2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alienmellow2 »

longtimelurker24 wrote:Its interesting to see that Cullenandkatie have not said anything on social media. Doesn't Katie have pcos? I don't watch them much, how long did they try for a baby ?

I saw a comment on their video yesterday of them congratulating them. :|
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

alienmellow2 wrote:
longtimelurker24 wrote:Its interesting to see that Cullenandkatie have not said anything on social media. Doesn't Katie have pcos? I don't watch them much, how long did they try for a baby ?

Speaking of cullen and katie, they said in today's vlog that they knew for a while cos they have been texting back and forth.

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Strawberry26 wrote:
alienmellow2 wrote:

Speaking of cullen and katie, they said in today's vlog that they knew for a while cos they have been texting back and forth.

Sorry for the double reply, it starts at time stamp 8:05 in the C&K vlog.

Robolt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Robolt »

I didnt even waste my time watching the video so I dont know..when did they "find out"? I found it odd that Katie said they were freaking out the other night if she apparently found out in the morning of mothers day.
cheezit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cheezit »

So I'm a little confused.. when I was on Youtube earlier today watching another video, I see a thumbnail on the side for E&J doing a "gender reveal" and I'm pretty sure it said new... went to go watch the video and it's gone, and the video for today that's there now is them looking at RV's.... I'm at work so I can go back and look at the other gender reveal videos they did to see if maybe I was wrong, but it certainly looked like a thumbnail they would do now as opposed to their earlier videos...
anastasialarue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by anastasialarue »

Just watched today vlog. NOTHING has been addressed. Trailer shopping, yard work, Jackson is been cute. And thank you in the end for your support. That's it.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”