E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by onbreak »

rodgerdodger wrote:Question: Do you think they will respond to the negative comments or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"We did nothing wrong"

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

No response from them.

But Cullen and Katie said they've been texting all weekend and have known they planned to announce on Mothers Day.

Theyre so insensitive.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

anastasialarue wrote:Just watched today vlog. NOTHING has been addressed. Trailer shopping, yard work, Jackson is been cute. And thank you in the end for your support. That's it. Image

Of course! E&J just don't make mistakes Image

They are adding more rocks and brick? That yard is seriously depressing and unattractive.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

HelloSweetie wrote:
anastasialarue wrote:Just watched today vlog. NOTHING has been addressed. Trailer shopping, yard work, Jackson is been cute. And thank you in the end for your support. That's it. Image

Of course! E&J just don't make mistakes Image

They are adding more rocks and brick? That yard is seriously depressing and unattractive.
The yard became depressing when they went to sled down it before the house was built and the neighborhood kids were sad about losing it and Ellie was like, "oh well"

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
alienmellow2 wrote:
I saw a comment on their video yesterday of them congratulating them. :|
Speaking of cullen and katie, they said in today's vlog that they knew for a while cos they have been texting back and forth.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Sorry for the double reply, it starts at time stamp 8:05 in the C&K vlog.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
And they told Gaines. Why???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

No mention of pregnancy in today's vlog or did I miss it? Something is up. You don't obsess over getting pregnant for 3 weeks and then you are and nothing. Something is fucking up.

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I wish nothing more than to be a fly on the wall at the Mecham household. a lot of people are becoming suspicious and will start wanting receipts. The hate Sam & Nia got (including from C&K, E&J) karma is coming back around and the backlash will be way worse than what it was for Sam & Nia

This thread has been gold over the past month. I literally cry laughing. Detective skills are on point.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:No response from them.

But Cullen and Katie said they've been texting all weekend and have known they planned to announce on Mothers Day.

Theyre so insensitive.
Here is the part I struggle with. So many of the comments defending them are saying that they can't worry about all the couples that struggle, and they need to live their lives and should enjoy this. Ok.... but we aren't talking about just any couple here, we are talking about one that constantly reminds the viewers they are a part of the IF community! If you are in the club, then you should remain respectful.

This reminds me of a forum I belonged to for infertility and losses, where we would have new people join and then only a month later get pregnant and be over the top about it. It seemed to be that the ones who were quickest to be insensitive, were actually the ones that hadn't really struggled that long at all. It's easy for them to move on and not look back. For a lot of people though, it sticks with you no matter how many children you have. Sensitivity is about caring about someone else's feelings, and it's pretty clear E&J care about themselves, and have little regard for the IF community at this point.
starmondx

Unread post by starmondx »

I saw a comment on their video yesterday of them congratulating them. :|[/quote]
Speaking of cullen and katie, they said in today's vlog that they knew for a while cos they have been texting back and forth.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/quote]
Sorry for the double reply, it starts at time stamp 8:05 in the C&K vlog.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk[/quote]
And they told Gaines. Why???

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I normally lurk and came to say this. The way C&K spoke suggested they've known for a while. BUSTED.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

HelloSweetie wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:No response from them.

Theyre so insensitive.
Here is the part I struggle with. So many of the comments defending them are saying that they can't worry about all the couples that struggle, and they need to live their lives and should enjoy this. Ok.... but we aren't talking about just any couple here, we are talking about one that constantly reminds the viewers they are a part of the IF community! If you are in the club, then you should remain respectful.

This reminds me of a forum I belonged to for infertility and losses, where we would have new people join and then only a month later get pregnant and be over the top about it. It seemed to be that the ones who were quickest to be insensitive, were actually the ones that hadn't really struggled that long at all. It's easy for them to move on and not look back. For a lot of people though, it sticks with you no matter how many children you have. Sensitivity is about caring about someone else's feelings, and it's pretty clear E&J care about themselves, and have little regard for the IF community at this point.
Exactly. They have made themselves a part of the IF community, and have formed bonds with people who are really struggling to have a baby, not just they don't know when to try/when the ovulate like Ellie. And then to not only plan an announcement for mothers day, because it didn't just happen that way, Katie said they had planned all weekend, but to phone these people who you KNOW are struggling, on a day that's particularly difficult? That's low. Lower then I ever thought Jared would stoop.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Addicted2vlogs wrote:I wish nothing more than to be a fly on the wall at the Mecham household. a lot of people are becoming suspicious and will start wanting receipts. The hate Sam & Nia got (including from C&K, E&J) karma is coming back around and the backlash will be way worse than what it was for Sam & Nia Image

This thread has been gold over the past month. I literally cry laughing. Detective skills are on point.

I would love for this to be true, unfortunately I just don't think most people will ever see through E&J. Reading through the comments on their channel, it's pretty clear the fans all believe every word they say and question nothing. Even if the truth is right in front of them, they can't see it.

Makes me really question the intelligence of some people.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:No mention of pregnancy in today's vlog or did I miss it? Something is up. You don't obsess over getting pregnant for 3 weeks and then you are and nothing. Something is fucking up.

Agreed. Strange situation just keeps getting stranger. I have no idea what to make of the whole thing. I do not like E+J but if they weren't so freaking shady, I still would've been vaguely happy for them being pregnant. But the announcement video was just...bizarre. There's no other way to describe it. Just weird. And then nothing in today's vlog or on any other social media (besides mentioning Jackson wants another Calvin, which is cute).
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

I refuse to believe she is pregnant unless she goes to a doctor to confirm the pregnancy. Like everyone said, this is fishy. If you can't confirm on a pregnancy stick, you must stop it!

Last edited by heymallie on Tue May 16, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
cheezit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cheezit »

cheezit wrote:So I'm a little confused.. when I was on Youtube earlier today watching another video, I see a thumbnail on the side for E&J doing a "gender reveal" and I'm pretty sure it said new... went to go watch the video and it's gone, and the video for today that's there now is them looking at RV's.... I'm at work so I can go back and look at the other gender reveal videos they did to see if maybe I was wrong, but it certainly looked like a thumbnail they would do now as opposed to their earlier videos...
So I went back and looked because it was going to drive me crazy if I didn't, and it was an old video, from Jackson's gender reveal. Oops... figures when I finally get out of lurk mode and try to contribute I make an arse of myself. :)
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

So Ellie and Jared texted a pregnancy test with a "faint line" to Katie and Cullen, but they couldn't share it with viewers as part of the announcement? And now they're not addressing the pregnancy at all in today's vlog or discussing any sort of confirmation? Hmmm something is up. Ellie would be testing every day, perhaps multiple times a day, trying to get a darker line if she really thought she was pregnant. And I don't know why they wouldn't show footage of a positive test if it existed. I think they know they misread the test, or they're messed up enough in the head that they're purposely not showing their positive because they like the second-guessing and the controversy they've created and they're being purposefully evasive.
clickclack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clickclack »

js215 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:No mention of pregnancy in today's vlog or did I miss it? Something is up. You don't obsess over getting pregnant for 3 weeks and then you are and nothing. Something is fucking up.

Agreed. Strange situation just keeps getting stranger. I have no idea what to make of the whole thing. I do not like E+J but if they weren't so freaking shady, I still would've been vaguely happy for them being pregnant. But the announcement video was just...bizarre. There's no other way to describe it. Just weird. And then nothing in today's vlog or on any other social media (besides mentioning Jackson wants another Calvin, which is cute).
It really makes me wonder if they finally got blood work done yesterday to confirm the pregnancy and found out she actually WASN'T pregnant. I watched the first minute or two of the vlog, and she looked a bit depressed when vlogging in the van. The not even mentioning it AT ALL today after the last month of milking everything they could about TTC...that would set them up nicely to give it a few days and then claim something went wrong. This is shady AF.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Hmm...something is up. When you get a line that isn't even visible on camera, obviously you retest and probably get a digital. Very, very odd that there was no mention of retesting on today's vlog. We heard more about her phantom symptoms and ovulation.

My guess- it was an evap line. I wouldn't put it past them to just plain not be that smart and say "a line is a line" because I am SURE they have never researched pregnancy tests. I think they are not pregnant and they will portray it as a loss. More sympathy, now they would be in the loss community= more subs= more views
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

After NO mention of pregnancy in today's vlog, I am 99% sure they are setting up for a "loss." I didn't want to believe they would stoop that low but then they pulled this shit so all my lingering hope for their integrity is out the window.

Surely Ellie would have called the doctor yesterday, since it was Monday, to tell them she'd gotten a positive test and schedule blood work or an ultrasound? Why not vlog this? Possibilities:

1) She knew she was pregnant before the weekend, and already called the doctor. But then why not just insert that old clip in Monday's vlog and pretend it was from Monday? We already know they do this.

2) Ellie is not pregnant and knows it. But then why not still call the doctor so she can get the blood test, cry chemical pregnancy, and get the nice crying phone call clip like she had early on with Calvin?

I wish Katie had been less vague in their vlog about when they found out about when they were texting them "over the weekend." She just says "the other night," and that could have meant Saturday night (since it was Monday in their vlog, too), which is when E+J want us to believe they first found out.

It seems like E+J aren't quite sure what they want their story to be yet. Because even if they're trying to fake something they aren't doing it right. Agree with the above poster, shady AF.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I think their families are waiting for the same confirmation! lol I don't think anyone is convinced it was an actual positive, judging by the silence. They may have even taken a digital or pink dye test at this point and the families know now that it wasn't really a positive and that's why no one is offering their congratulations or mentioning the pregnancy announcement. The last time Jared addressed anything related to the announcement was when the video went live 20 hours ago. It's always possible that she really is pregnant and got an early positive because she doesn't actually know how many DPO she is, but I would never announce based on a blue dye test that's only visible at an angle under a bright light and still doesn't show up on camera. That's not an unequivocal positive, and in fact many would interpret that as a negative or an evaporation line. A reasonable person would wait a few days and retest before announcing. But of course Ellie and Jared choose to call up everyone in their infertility community to announce on Mother's Day.

I noticed quite a few people are questioning their original infertility narrative now with three pregnancies in five years and the fact that they started making videos about their struggles in March 2013 and they were pregnant by June.[/quote]

I also question their "infertility". It can take healthy couples with no fertility issues up to a year to conceive. I wouldn't be surprised if Ellie was just impatient after a few months of trying for a baby and told Jared they needed to do IVF because she just needed to get pregnant ASAP.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Everyone seems to think Jackson was an IVF baby, he was not. This is what E&J want people to believe. Just look at the YT comments and the amount of viewers that have this wrong impression. The IVF giveaway with money they said they had saved up for their own IVF treatments definitely seems to have given people that impression and this is driving me mad.

Jackson was conceived naturally after a few rounds of Clomid and one round of Femara.

Calvin conceived naturally after one cycle.

Phantom Baby- Conceived naturally during Ellie's first cycle off birth control.

Ellie may have PCOS but it doesn't matter..... she does not have infertility.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”