E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Mamabear12
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Mamabear12 »

I as well had the suspicion of gender selection ivf. I have a gender prediction chart that is accurate for me and those i know. It says Ellie should have a boy! If she ends up with a girl it makes my suspicion even stronger.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mamabear12 on Tue May 16, 2017 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
anastasialarue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by anastasialarue »

I think E+J IVF money saving thing was a smart business move. I can give them a credit here. They knew those money will come back though views plus IVF winner will share their channel etc etc. so they will get their money back and more than they spent.
Another thing - I was a member of LDS church for 17 years. I saw many many Ellies. " I had an egg for breakfast now I need to exercise". I'm not kidding! Sickly skinny women crying how fat they are during relief Society meetings. And amount of adultery in this church was overwhelming. Maybe that's why all these women have self esteem problems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

I was wondering if Katie was throwing a little subtle shade at Ellie by saying that they knew earlier than MD. Katie is very smart and also probably thought their MD crap was weird. Especially since she'd had her own loss.
I think when Katie said she was freaking out she meant when she showed Cullen that old test stick and they were talking about how freaked out they'd be if they were pregnant now.
It's so strange that nothing was said today. I think they knew last week and just waited for the $$$$

Speaking of that, did you see the bumps friends, Jeff, clickbait title? These people will do anything for $$$.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

So do all the viewers congratulating them not know how to read a pregnancy test, or are they just blindly trusting Ellie and Jared that it doesn't show up on camera?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HashtagBlessed wrote:So do all the viewers congratulating them not know how to read a pregnancy test, or are they just blindly trusting Ellie and Jared that it doesn't show up on camera?
Oh it appears they blindly trust everything Ellie and Jared say and do. Any suggestion that they lie is pretty much met with what Ellie and Jared say as a rebuttal and fact.

There is connection between truth and logic.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

HashtagBlessed wrote:So do all the viewers congratulating them not know how to read a pregnancy test, or are they just blindly trusting Ellie and Jared that it doesn't show up on camera?
Most of their viewers are probably 12 and under!
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I went back and rewatched their "Our Infertility Journey" vlog. In that vlog they address the false positive ovulation tests Ellie has had. I can't remember, did they ever mention the possibility of their Disney positive ovulation test being a false positive?
Also they always say that they tried for three years for Jackson, according to their first video they had been actively trying for a year and a half by the time they quit clomid.
I really feel bad for Ellie in that video. You can tell she's feeling the pain of not being able to conceive when she wants to. But on the other hand, I have to scratch my head. She says she's willing to give an arm and a leg to have a baby, but she wasn't willing to read a book or track her cycles? I love biology and learning about cycles, so I just can't understand her mindset.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I think if she tested today it would be a dark line since these ones they are showing are likely from 9/10 dpo. They won't show another test for another week or so to at all.

I don't have infertility and it took me 11 months of charting and actually knowing my cycle to get pregnant. My guess is that they weren't hitting the right days. She was so young so I can imagine that they just didn't time it right. I would not consider them to have have had a struggle.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
veganmamax
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by veganmamax »

gopedjane wrote:I think if she tested today it would be a dark line since these ones they are showing are likely from 9/10 dpo. They won't show another test for another week or so to at all.

I don't have infertility and it took me 11 months of charting and actually knowing my cycle to get pregnant. My guess is that they weren't hitting the right days. She was so young so I can imagine that they just didn't time it right. I would not consider them to have have had a struggle.

Wouldn't the tests look a little more yellow if they were from that long ago, though? With both of my pregnancies I took like 10 tests until I really let myself believe I was pregnant, and after just a few days they were stained yellow.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Mamabear12 wrote:I as well had the suspicion of gender selection ivf. I have a gender prediction chart that is accurate for me and those i know. It says Ellie should have a boy! If she ends up with a girl it makes my suspicion even stronger.
Can you explain this a bit? I've never heard of this. What's the thought process behind it?

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

I wonder how the IVF winners really feel about E&J. Not only are they boasting this pregnancy on MD but they are also throwing money into an RV and remodeling the garage to store it.... while the IVF winners are still saving money for their first cycle that all their hope is hanging on.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

veganmamax wrote:
gopedjane wrote:I think if she tested today it would be a dark line since these ones they are showing are likely from 9/10 dpo. They won't show another test for another week or so to at all.

Wouldn't the tests look a little more yellow if they were from that long ago, though? With both of my pregnancies I took like 10 tests until I really let myself believe I was pregnant, and after just a few days they were stained yellow.
No. There are alot of videos with pregnancy test progression and they look the same. I think in the long term they will and mine faded a bit.

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d5f79c.png[/img]

Kateka's, one of the IVF finalists, comment on youtube. What do you think?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

littlebaby wrote:
Mamabear12 wrote:I as well had the suspicion of gender selection ivf. I have a gender prediction chart that is accurate for me and those i know. It says Ellie should have a boy! If she ends up with a girl it makes my suspicion even stronger.
Can you explain this a bit? I've never heard of this. What's the thought process behind it?
It's the Chinese Gender Predictor. Based off the age of the mother and month conception took place shows what gender you'll be having. It was wrong for me by the way. ;)
Last edited by wishes on Tue May 16, 2017 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Rullakebab wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d5f79c.png[/img]

Kateka's, one of the IVF finalists, comment on youtube. What do you think?

Joan wrote kind of a similar post on instagram, I mean even if they are okay with it, it's fishy in the timeline.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like Jared is still having sex with her every night, just in case....

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

It disappoints me that the IVF winners are defending them, but I really wouldn't expect anything less. Kateka is a pretty kind and gracious person. They don't see E&J the same way we do.... yet. (Now I doubt they called the finalists and think it's more likely they just posted about it in the group FB page. Well, that Jared did).

If they are fine with it then I guess we can't be outraged that E&J told those specific people (Joan and Kateka), but I am still mortified that they went about the whole thing the way they did. Joan and Kateka aren't spokespersons for the whole IF community. They may not have taken offence to it, but a lot of their viewers certainly did seem to be hurt.

Plus this goes back to what I said in a post yesterday.... what are you supposed to say if you are struggling and find out a friend is pregnant? You are expected to say you're happy for them! You're supposed to act fine! It would be rude and selfish to suggest their happy news has somehow made your own wounds hurt more.

Kateka and Joan are saying exactly what they are supposed to say, otherwise they would come across as the often referenced "bitter infertiles" and no one wants to be seen as that (even if inside you worry you are).
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Here is the thing... E&J are the reason they get a discounted IVF cycle. What else are they going to say? If they publicly said they had a problem with it, they would look petty and ungrateful. And even if they were respectful in how they told them, there was no reason to tell on Mother's Day. Wait a day or two to share and put the video up later. It is not that hard.

I think kateka has a lot of class and said the only thing she really could in that situation.
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

I agree on Katie throwing subtle shade on "we texted all weekend" !!!!!! That was my very first thought. Bingo
IceCreamCone
Talker
Talker

Unread post by IceCreamCone »

I don't care what the IVF winners are saying in E&Js defense. The thing is... a kind and empathetic person treats others as they would like to be treated right?

Would Ellie have appreciated getting a "We're pregnant!" phone call from her friend on Mother's Day pre-Jackson? HELL NOOOO! Can you imagine how pissed she would be if even her sisters had pulled something like that on her?

But it's somehow ok to do that to these IVF couples? I agree with the previous poster that said they are bought and paid PR reps for how wonderful E&J are. All you need to do is one public good deed, and you can get away with whatever you want.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”