E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I think the reasoning behind the IVF couples not finding out by seeing the announcement video is flawed. There is no way they'd be surprised by the announcement because Ellie and Jared have been very publicly trying for a baby. All the IVF winners were fully aware that a pregnancy announcement was imminent (or a notification that Ellie was definitely not pregnant, but in any case, some update was coming). I don't see how a phone call ahead of time would really have prepared them better than watching the video alongside everyone else.
rogi822
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rogi822 »

When I saw the Mothers Day blog initially I felt like something was up. But now I am not so sure. I think CK are fairly honest straightforward folks so J believe them when they say they just found out over the weekend and the line was super faint. Now I believe she is pregnant and with no funny business. I just don't think it's going to be a viable pregnancy. Mainly because that line was so so faint. And she is about 3 weeks post ovulation. It leads me to think chemical. Which I don't wish on anyone.

I would imagine in tomorrow's blog they will get bloodwork/ultrasound done. I'm sure they just called the doctors office today and sometimes it does take a day or so to get in.

I really do wish them the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Katie said that she was texting with Ellie "over the weekend" so they knew already. That could mean Sunday, which fits with their timeline. But if Katie had to ask Cullen if he could see a "faint" second line in the photo Ellie texted her, that further convinces me it's probably a reach.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Katie said that she was texting with Ellie "over the weekend" so they knew already. That could mean Sunday, which fits with their timeline. But if Katie had to ask Cullen if he could see a "faint" second line in the photo Ellie texted her, that further convinces me it's probably a reach.
Ok. So if they are texting faint line pics to people, then that suggests that E&J really do believe they are pregnant, and it's just others being cautious. They have to have taken more tests since then. E&J didn't seem sad enough in today's vlog for them to all be negative.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... f31368.jpg[/img]

JFC. Their supporters haven't got a clue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie could have texted Katie Saturday night with the first positive. That would definitely be considered "over the weekend". I do think they are pregnant.

Maybe Ellie ovulated later than expected and all the symptoms were just ovulation symptoms, especially the cramping she felt while she was on the bathroom floor when she claimed she was "9 dpo" I get cramping in my ovary when I am about to ovulate every month. This timeline would put her at 15 dpo when she got her first positive test. Maybe less if it took her a few days after the cramping to ovulate. We will know for sure when she gets her first ultrasound and her official due date. Unless she lies about this information.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rogi822 wrote:When I saw the Mothers Day blog initially I felt like something was up. But now I am not so sure. I think CK are fairly honest straightforward folks so J believe them when they say they just found out over the weekend and the line was super faint. Now I believe she is pregnant and with no funny business. I just don't think it's going to be a viable pregnancy. Mainly because that line was so so faint. And she is about 3 weeks post ovulation. It leads me to think chemical. Which I don't wish on anyone.

I would imagine in tomorrow's blog they will get bloodwork/ultrasound done. I'm sure they just called the doctors office today and sometimes it does take a day or so to get in.

Katie and Cullen could be 100% telling the truth from their perspective and there could still be something shady going on on Ellie and Jared's end.

I don't think Ellie has been pregnant for some time and they're fudging the timeline. I think they both saw an evaporation line and decided to believe it was a positive result. It's super bizarre behavior. Maybe they are pregnant, but I would never announce based on a test that frankly looks negative.

These are the two tests that Ellie and Jared are claiming show a positive:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2metguv.jpg

Um, no.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

HashtagBlessed wrote:
rogi822 wrote:When I saw the Mothers Day blog initially I felt like something was up. But now I am not so sure. I think CK are fairly honest straightforward folks so J believe them when they say they just found out over the weekend and the line was super faint. Now I believe she is pregnant and with no funny business. I just don't think it's going to be a viable pregnancy. Mainly because that line was so so faint. And she is about 3 weeks post ovulation. It leads me to think chemical. Which I don't wish on anyone.

Katie and Cullen could be 100% telling the truth from their perspective and there could still be something shady going on on Ellie and Jared's end.

I don't think Ellie has been pregnant for some time and they're fudging the timeline. I think they both saw an evaporation line and decided to believe it was a positive result. It's super bizarre behavior. Maybe they are pregnant, but I would never announce based on a test that frankly looks negative.

These are the two tests that Ellie and Jared are claiming show a positive:

http://i64.tinypic.com/2metguv.jpg

Um, no.
I see a faint line on the second one but they often indicate an unhealthy pregnancy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mamabear12 wrote:I as well had the suspicion of gender selection ivf. I have a gender prediction chart that is accurate for me and those i know. It says Ellie should have a boy! If she ends up with a girl it makes my suspicion even stronger.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
That calendar isn't foolproof. I was 32 when I conceived my son in February, and he was definitely a boy! It was right about my daughter. I was 29, and she was conceived in December.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PookPook0307 wrote:I wonder how the IVF winners really feel about E&J. Not only are they boasting this pregnancy on MD but they are also throwing money into an RV and remodeling the garage to store it.... while the IVF winners are still saving money for their first cycle that all their hope is hanging on.
Well, no matter how they feel in reality, in the comments, they are not killing the goose that laid the golden egg! They are saying "oh we're so happy for them! They're wonderful people!"

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Mamabear12 wrote:I as well had the suspicion of gender selection ivf. I have a gender prediction chart that is accurate for me and those i know. It says Ellie should have a boy! If she ends up with a girl it makes my suspicion even stronger.
Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
I'd love for her to have a boy to get that smug smile wiped off her face. Let's hope Jared is only capable of producing male sperm.

But then again I'd feel awful for the baby. We've seen how she treats Jackson.

pugsypugs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pugsypugs »

fossilfinger wrote:
pugsypugs wrote:I created an account because I have a crazy theory. I think they did gender selection. Bear with me.

They were "ovulating" in California, one of the few states where gender selection IVF is possible. They posted so many videos about the next one being a girl, and this guarantees they have a girl, secures an audience that will be over the moon for a girl.
I don't know. Just a thought. I know very little about IVFs and if the timeline would fit a procedure like this. But that would explain why the whole situation is so fishy. There's no way they would let this be out to the public, since the whole gender selection thing is a huge taboo.
Unlike so many people here, they don't bother me that much and I'll keep watching them - I love their big family dynamic - and wish them well, but this whole thing is a circus for sure and I really wanted to share this theory.
Sorry to poke holes in your theory, but Ellie showed her belly several times just a few days after she supposedly conceived, and she would have had bruises all over it from shots needed for the IVF process. Plus during IVF ovulation is suppressed so that the eggs can be collected, so I don't know if she would have had a positive ovulation test.

Something is clearly fishy. Their announcement is very similar in tone and general weirdness to when the Saccone-Jolys announced their pregnancy a little over a year ago that ended in a miscarriage. Many people believe they faked the whole pregnancy, but it's more likely they already knew something was wrong and that's why the announcement was so "off". Who knows what Ellie and Jared are up to.
I know ;) I don't believe this at all myself lol but I just thought we could all use a chuckle, because, come on. Worst timing ever. For everything. And I'm pretty sure they also realize it now. I still believe they are good people, but the necessity to put on a show everyday sometimes clouds your judgement and best intentions.
For those of you that are hurting, I send you loads of baby dust. May God bless you all!
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

When I Google image search "evaporation line blue dye test" lots of examples come up that frankly look a lot like what's going on in the bottom pregnancy test. A very faint thin off-center line that shows up under bright light, but it's not dark or full enough to be a positive. A positive result make not be as dark as the control line if it's early, but it should be the same width. Apparently these types of tests are notorious for this type of "false positive" if you want to call it that. Lots of people have sworn them off because they're just not easy to read sometimes, and I guess if you really want to see that second line your eyes can play tricks on you.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Damn minions attacking because I mentioned something about Joan. Good lord. I'm not even replying back to them. I don't have time for this shit.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just don't see it. And neither does my daughter...

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

I know two families with three boys!!

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I tried really hard to tweak and darken this picture and couldn't see a line no matter what I do. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 27bb54.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I feel bad for Jackson. He is going to be so confused if this isn't a pregnancy that works out. There are certain things you just don't discuss with your 3.5 year olds, I am not ttc but if I was I wouldn't tell my 3.5 year old until I was at least 12 weeks. Maybe longer.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I tried really hard to tweak and darken this picture and couldn't see a line no matter what I do. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 27bb54.jpg[/img]

If it were my test, I could maybe convince myself a mine was there?

But then I would test, and test and test again maniacally until hubby came home and told me it was time to stop.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Theirmom wrote:This is the best tweak I could get from the screen shot of the test. Colours inverted, contrast adjusted to bring out any semblance of a line. There is a shadow of a line. It's faint, and "runny". Could be an early positive, or a dye run. Possibly evap line.  
(for those who don't know, test tweaking is a way to bring out things that are IN a picture, but not adding lines to pictures. It's common on TTC boards and pregnancy/baby forums)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 354cd5.tif[/img]
This is the only time that I saw a line.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”