J house vlogs

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: J house vlogs

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She was so cute using the snot sucker as a microphone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Pineapples »

I swear these kids are the most adorable kids on YouTube! They are so so smart and polite and well behaved. Elise is really a wonderful little girl, so articulate and caring. These parents are doing a great job.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Pineapples wrote:I swear these kids are the most adorable kids on YouTube! They are so so smart and polite and well behaved. Elise is really a wonderful little girl, so articulate and caring. These parents are doing a great job.
And the boys too! They share, are polite and articulate. The little one (forget his name) is a very good reader for his age! Not to mention how they are happy about their siblings' successes (like when the little boy learned to ride a bike in he same week Elise did and instead of being annoyed that her moment in the spotlight was so brief she was happy and praised him). The older one patiently waited to hold the new baby and was soooo sweet. I just want to reach out and hug them all.
hippie_vegan_mama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hippie_vegan_mama »

sasperillo wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I swear these kids are the most adorable kids on YouTube! They are so so smart and polite and well behaved. Elise is really a wonderful little girl, so articulate and caring. These parents are doing a great job.
And the boys too! They share, are polite and articulate. The little one (forget his name) is a very good reader for his age! Not to mention how they are happy about their siblings' successes (like when the little boy learned to ride a bike in he same week Elise did and instead of being annoyed that her moment in the spotlight was so brief she was happy and praised him). The older one patiently waited to hold the new baby and was soooo sweet. I just want to reach out and hug them all.
Honestly though! Those kids are literally as perfect as they come!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Yeah they are my favorite YouTube family for a reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I still absolutely hate the name. It just doesn't flow.
Ditto.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I'm a little confused. I thought Kendra home schools the kids? In today's vlog she talks about how the kids were at school and they even had grandparents day. I also remember that back when Elise got new glasses she was nervous her classmates would laugh at her. Are they or are they not homeschooled? I am relatively new to watching them so I'm still trying to put the pieces together fully, and I've skipped around a bit. Either way, they are outstanding kids and very smart. :love2:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think it's one of those homeschool co-ops where they have classes some days. SlyFox is in one of those.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I think it's one of those homeschool co-ops where they have classes some days. SlyFox is in one of those.

Oh gotcha! Makes sense. I'm not really familiar with homeschooling at all but I figured it was something like that.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

Yep, they go to the co-op one day a week.

For those of you saying they deserve more views than OK Baby or E+J, take heart. They get a lot more views than either of them. Their average view count is actually closer to Daily Bumps.

DAILY VIEW AVERAGE
Ellie and Jared 453,681
OKBaby 906,549
J House Vlogs 1,736,350
Daily Bumps 1,941,190

This may be the thing that I love about them the most. You'd never know it. They are still the exact same family that I started watching when they had under 10,000 subs. About the only thing that's changed is that Jeremy is around more because he was able to start his own law business and work more from home as an attorney, and they remodeled their 3 bedroom home to add an office for Jeremy in the basement.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

staceyeileen wrote:...Jeremy is around more because he was able to start his own law business and work more from home as an attorney, and they remodeled their 3 bedroom home to add an office for Jeremy in the basement.
Yes, Jeremy said he had started to work on his own as an attorney for YouTubers (he aslo went to some YouTube kinda behind the scenes/legal type thing convention a couple of months back iirc). Not sure if he was hoping that would be the bulk of his clientele but it would be interesting if he talked about it some more/did an update. Heck Shaycarl, Sam Radar and Austin Nive Null could've used his services. ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

I do think he focuses on YouTubers as clients. Pretty sure that is what he said when he left his law firm. It makes sense, since they deal with a lot of contracts (every new sponsorship is another contract for an attorney to review!) and copyright law stuff.

He started a law channel a while back to talk more about his job but he never really posted much.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

In "WIPEOUT Bike Accident" my heart COMPLETELY melted when Laura walked in to show Jeremy her hair. Omg. I can say that multiple times per vlog because they are all just so cute - but it was the sweetest moment.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, I really enjoyed seeing Jeremy and Kendra's niece, Amber in the vlog. She seems so nice! She definitely loves those kids and treated them so well.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I'm dying. In the April Fools vlog Elise and Caleb are discussing hair management techniques for women and Caleb says that women take hair off their lip with tweezers (how observant!), but Elise doesn't buy it. She says "no, women only cut their legs" and Caleb responds "whyyyy would they cut their legs off?" Those kids are wayyy too cute and smart. I could not stop laughing. Also as a brunette I'm afraid Elise will one day find out that Caleb was right about the upper lip plucking.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Are they always about a week behind with the vlogs? I really like this family, so I was a bit disappointed Jeremy attended that brand conference in Palm Springs. I'm hoping they don't turn into the stereotypical Mormon family vloggers who strike it rich on YT and change completely. Their channel has grown really fast, but it can also go away equally as fast.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

They didn't mention Landon or Julie at all which I thought was interesting, Julie made sure to mention JHouse in her video. They did show both of them but never said anything about seeing them.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:They didn't mention Landon or Julie at all which I thought was interesting, Julie made sure to mention JHouse in her video. They did show both of them but never said anything about seeing them.
I think they might try to keep their religion out of the vlogs - they only seem to rarely mention they are Mormon. I thought it was weird Kendra called it a "community" event, when it was obviously a church event. Even the NFL player there was Mormon. Otherwise, yes, it's weird they didn't put Landon and Julie in the vlog.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

ewokfan11 wrote:Are they always about a week behind with the vlogs? I really like this family, so I was a bit disappointed Jeremy attended that brand conference in Palm Springs. I'm hoping they don't turn into the stereotypical Mormon family vloggers who strike it rich on YT and change completely. Their channel has grown really fast, but it can also go away equally as fast.
They only post 5 days a week (which I think is really smart) so their vlogs aren't technically real time.
I have been watching for a little bit and even went back and watched older vlogs and they seem really consistent so I worry less that they will change.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

Janae is so cute. I see a lot of Caleb in her!

Return to “I-P”