JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

She fed her 6 month old with no teeth cheerios!? Are you sure they aren't those baby puffs?
Crystal-heart81
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Crystal-heart81 »

I've seen heaps of white people on social media get reamed for using the word "fam" as its considered appropriating AAV (African American vernacular). I don't have an opinion on that either way, but it would be entertaining if she copped some backlash for it.
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Kysons bites totally look like bed bug bites or flea bites.
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

I get so embarrassed watching her try to make this "fam" thing stick. Kyson saying "fans" is the only thing that makes it bearable to me.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Crystal-heart81 wrote:I've seen heaps of white people on social media get reamed for using the word "fam" as its considered appropriating AAV (African American vernacular). I don't have an opinion on that either way, but it would be entertaining if she copped some backlash for it.
Oh God
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Crystal-heart81 wrote:I've seen heaps of white people on social media get reamed for using the word "fam" as its considered appropriating AAV (African American vernacular). I don't have an opinion on that either way, but it would be entertaining if she copped some backlash for it.
To be honest I don't think Jess even knows what AAV is.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

So Jesss has 5 kids including twins and a 6months old and can make drone footages and nice editing and upload on time but OKbaby can't with 2 kids. Smh.

Am I going crazy or did she really try to feed her 6months old cherrios? period.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:So Jesss has 5 kids including twins and a 6months old and can make drone footages and nice editing and upload on time but OKbaby can't with 2 kids. Smh.

Am I going crazy or did she really try to feed her 6months old cherrios? period.
Jess has a live in nanny though...Chris. lol
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yes she has...but Oscar also doesn't have a job and they have a friend/nanny to help them so yeah. Maybe Jess isn't as dumb as we think and finally managed to choose a partner who helps her everyday (he cooks, takes care of the kids, can drive them to school...).
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Honestly, lately Jess has been putting most vloggers to shame. She is uploading 5 days a week with 5 kids. Most with 2 kids complain all day about how hard it is.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

oh lord. don't put ideas in people's heads here, it'd be a bloodbath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

*cough* Vanessa *cough* *cough* Britney *cough*

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I don't actually know what they were but jess called them cheerios... as if there wasn't enough times Addie nearly suffocated smh
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

We can all talk a lot of shit about Jess, but she has really been doing an awesome job with her new upload schedule and the quality of the content. I'm honestly proud of her for sticking to it because it cannot be easy to take care of 5, sometimes 7, children and vlog and edit everything. She is improving every single day with her editing and I think the addition of the drone footage is actually really cool. I love the music she's been inserting into some of her clips. Major props for the effort she's been putting into her vlogs.

As an aside, I don't know if this has been discussed already, but when Jess talked about Landen waking up screaming and grabbing towards his butt, it made me feel really uneasy. I don't even want to speculate about him being sexually abused by someone, but that's the first thing that popped into my head. Am I the only one or? Hoping it's nothing or the fluid sack or just a weird phase he's going through.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Landen only wake up screaming and grabbing his butt when he falls asleep in his car seat, not everytime he falls asleep so it's probably related to the position he's in when he sleeps in the car seat. Maybe in the car seat all his weight is on his fluid sack so it hurts meanwhile in a bed his weight is on his whole body
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

I'm having such second hand embarrassment for this "fam" thing. This is me when I watch: [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... f42b90.jpg[/img]

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Oh my gosh....definitely didn't read the meme before I posted. Hahahha

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:Yes she has...but Oscar also doesn't have a job and they have a friend/nanny to help them so yeah. Maybe Jess isn't as dumb as we think and finally managed to choose a partner who helps her everyday (he cooks, takes care of the kids, can drive them to school...).
It was a joke
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 349a54.png[/img]

Oh my god what is this??? The whole "hey fam" thing is so cringey honestly.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Honestly, lately Jess has been putting most vloggers to shame. She is uploading 5 days a week with 5 kids. Most with 2 kids complain all day about how hard it is.
Maybe she and Chris decided on the new 5 week schedule together before he quit his job, because it's highly unlikely anymore that he's just on vacation. If that's the case, they're doing a pretty good job working as a team and making it all work, and she's doing an excellent job editing her videos.. I'm genuinely impressed with some of the shots she gets. I think financially, they'll probably be set for awhile spitting out 5 videos a week. She's so damn lucky to have so many supportive people in her life.. I am jealous of her in that aspect lol.

Return to “JesssFam”