E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nc_mom wrote:Anyone else find it ridiculous that Elle was showing what she was sure was a baby bump yet just took an early pregnancy test? No one starts even showing until about 4-5 months pregnant. Her belly was protruded because she is malnourished and seems anorexic. Ever see photos of third world country children who are dying of starvation? All their bellies are protruded. Ellie's looked exactly the same!
And the minions are saying "See, she IS pregnant! Look at her belly!' Bitch, please. You don't get a belly when you're a nanosecond pregnant.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I don't know what's going on with her levels. if there is a faint line just now on a pregnancy test of course her levels are lower than they would like to see for a 6 week pregnancy. I have a feeling though this will end in miscarriage. I would feel bad for them if they weren't so smug about the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't feel bad for them. Her smug, snarky attitude doesn't attract positive things!!

But I really do think she is just FAR earlier then she thinks, I think she likely ovulated much later then she thought.
clickclack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clickclack »

Ellie, you didn't even have confirmation that you WERE pregnant. That faint line that was probably an evap line should not have sent you on the path you chose, which was to announce to literally the ENTIRE world, on Mother's Day no less, that you were pregnant before going to that doctor appointment. I suspect Thursday will unveil a river of tears when they learn they aren't actually pregnant or that it's likely not a viable pregnancy. Then we start this whole cycle over again where every vlog is about something TTC-related.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't feel bad for them. Her smug, snarky attitude doesn't attract positive things!!

But I really do think she is just FAR earlier then she thinks, I think she likely ovulated much later then she thought.
its definitely possible she didn't ovulate when she thought she did

Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

This women is so clueless. Of course your hcg is low Ellie, you didn't ovulate the day U got a positive opk. Your cycles are obviously longer than the average 28 days so of course your numbers will be off. You are barely 4 weeks based off this light pregnancy tests. Please do some research and learn about your body bc your ignorance is annoying.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

In my experience with several RE's, they will often prescribe luteal phase support (progesterone) whether you are doing a natural cycle or ovulation induction, especially if you received it in previous cycles. Most medicated cycles though, they have you start it within a week or few days of ovulation and continue until bfn or through a certain week gestation. For me, week 12.

I don't think what you all have discussed recently gives any indication that they could've done IVF (for gender selection). They certainly would not miss out on the opportunity for $ from those views alone.

As for levels, you guys are prob right. She definitely may have O'd later. Mistakenly some ppl think they ovulate the day/moment they get a LH surge. In reality your body is gearing up to ovulate.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
nc_mom wrote:Anyone else find it ridiculous that Elle was showing what she was sure was a baby bump yet just took an early pregnancy test? No one starts even showing until about 4-5 months pregnant. Her belly was protruded because she is malnourished and seems anorexic. Ever see photos of third world country children who are dying of starvation? All their bellies are protruded. Ellie's looked exactly the same!
And the minions are saying "See, she IS pregnant! Look at her belly!' Bitch, please. You don't get a belly when you're a nanosecond pregnant.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
She gained 6 lbs.. food baby

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

This just solidifies for me that they would have had no issues conceiving Jackson if they took the time to learn what actually happens.
She is just really, really simple.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Well, at this point I think we can all agree that Jared just doesn't even try to talk to Ellie. I mean, it certainly seems like he hasn't completely bought into the whole pregnant this whole time idea, and that he just hasn't been willing to be straight with her. That must be a fun marriage :?

Prepare yourselves ladies. If Ellie miscarries, its going to be due to the stress from all the criticism!
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Im trying, like others, to pinpoint where they turned for me. I guess its been going on for so long but you try to give the benefit of the doubt. One thing does stick out in my mind is when she tried to get that Walmart girl in trouble. Is says something about your heart when you try to get someone fired for a simple misunderstanding. I hateful heart will always show eventually!
cringeworthy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cringeworthy »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:Im trying, like others, to pinpoint where they turned for me. I guess its been going on for so long but you try to give the benefit of the doubt. One thing does stick out in my mind is when she tried to get that Walmart girl in trouble. Is says something about your heart when you try to get someone fired for a simple misunderstanding. I hateful heart will always show eventually!
I can't recall when this happened. Can you refresh my memory? I may have missed that vlog. Cause I too am trying to figure out when they started to become hard to watch for me. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
clickclack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clickclack »

lily_moon wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't feel bad for them. Her smug, snarky attitude doesn't attract positive things!!

its definitely possible she didn't ovulate when she thought she did
I literally had this exact conversation with my fertility doc not even a month ago. I have PCOS, endometriosis, and a previous surgery two years ago to remove two tumors covering my uterus. I skipped the whole year of trying before getting infertility treatment because of my situation. My fertility doc chuckled when I told him I was using an OPK. He said, "Those are useless for you with PCOS." He prescribed Letrozole (Femara) for days 3-7, and I go back on day 12 for an ultrasound looking for follicles and a hormone shot. Currently on day 53 of my current cycle, which is about a week longer than my longest cycle...2 weeks longer than my average. I have noticed weird body things going on, but you don't see me running around insisting I'm pregnant despite multiple negative tests. No, I am a sane person. I am just taking it as it comes, which is what Ellie should have done before she announced to the world. She 100% should have waited for that bloodwork to confirm her pregnancy before putting anything on the internet. There's being open and transparent, and then there's being stupid just to garner attention, views, and that sweet, sweet YouTube money.

You can tell they've had a rough couple of days, and they brought it upon themselves. I don't have much sympathy for them at this point. And for Jared to claim, "You've had to wait so long." Bitch, please. You already have 2 damn kids, one of which you had no trouble conceiving, and you've been trying for A MONTH.
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:Im trying, like others, to pinpoint where they turned for me. I guess its been going on for so long but you try to give the benefit of the doubt. One thing does stick out in my mind is when she tried to get that Walmart girl in trouble. Is says something about your heart when you try to get someone fired for a simple misunderstanding. I hateful heart will always show eventually!
I started to dislike them when all of Calvin's neck and breathing issues came about. I took a step back and saw them for what they really are, vile inconsiderate assholes who don't give a shit about anybody but themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Oh lord!!! I foresee the future, they are either newly pregnant (like 4 weeks) or it wasn't a viable pregnancy. Now she's going to run around claiming infertility and miscarriages. When in reality she was never infertile (my opinion) because she has had 2 pregnancies and healthy babies. And pretty close in age. And this was a chemical pregnancy, not a viable one where she could actually miscarry.

I don't wish it on anyone, because I've had a miscarriage and it was the worst thing ever. And I'm currently ttc too and it's been at least 5 months with nothing. But this is why you don't announce to millions when you are so sure of yourself and are so damn cocky. This is going to hurt 100X worse because you are going to be embarrassed for jumping the gun.
But you did it all for a stupid video (that I found extremely insensitive too) so I don't feel sorry for them at all!

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

I really think she just ovulated later than she thought so she isn't as far along as she thinks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ButterflyB wrote:I really think she just ovulated later than she thought so she isn't as far along as she thinks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
It's another miracle like Calvin!!!

Why would Ellie ever educate herself about her body? Look at all the opportunities this ignorance gives them to make entertaining vlogs!
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Why didn't they give her a number? The HCG level I mean. The number would tell a lot.

I just don't get it why she hasn't realized that she didn't ovulate on April 18th. She cries for nothing at this point. She could be only like 10-12 DPO now, not 6 weeks. At 6 weeks the number would be very high and you can sometimes even see a heartbeat.

With Calvin she tested positive with a very dark line when she was 4-5 weeks. She got her first ultrasound when she was 5w5d and they saw a heartbeat which quite unusual to see that early.

Either they are lying about everything or just really really stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Carolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carolina »

pirateayy07 wrote:In my experience with several RE's, they will often prescribe luteal phase support (progesterone) whether you are doing a natural cycle or ovulation induction, especially if you received it in previous cycles. Most medicated cycles though, they have you start it within a week or few days of ovulation and continue until bfn or through a certain week gestation. For me, week 12.

I don't think what you all have discussed recently gives any indication that they could've done IVF (for gender selection). They certainly would not miss out on the opportunity for $ from those views alone.

As for levels, you guys are prob right. She definitely may have O'd later. Mistakenly some ppl think they ovulate the day/moment they get a LH surge. In reality your body is gearing up to ovulate.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

In the land of Ellie, ovulation tests show the exact minute you ovulate and human error is irrelevant :?
Last edited by Ophelia11 on Wed May 17, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”