E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I never liked Ellie and Jared. Idk why though. They just always rubbed me the wrong way. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

actuallydear wrote:ellie had a cry in today's vlog. no doubt after the comments... jared was dry as a bone.

this is WEIRD.

also, after ellie's first appointment where she had bloodwork, her hcg is "low. lower than we like to see" but the nurse did not give a number. she goes back on thursday.
It's weird that Ellie replied to a comment yesterday saying she would go in for blood work "soon." Turns out she had an appointment that day. They're being really strange and evasive. I know Ellie had low HCG levels with Calvin, BUT she got a very strong positive pregnancy test early on. If all they have is a very, very faint second line, and the doctor said what Ellie was telling her sounded "off" and that her HCG levels was "very low" then I think they jumped the gun. The very low HCG would explain why the line was so faint that it wasn't even visible on camera. I read that anything below 10 mlU/ml is considered negative and anything above 25 mlU/ml is considered positive. I wonder if Ellie is in the gray area in between?

Even if Ellie ovulated 3 days after she got the positive ovulation test, that would be around April 21. She would be almost 6 weeks pregnant at this point. She would be far enough along that she should be able to get a clear positive on a pregnancy test, which they haven't shown. It's totally possible she ovulated later than she thought, but she would have had to ovulate, like three weeks later than she thought for this to be a pregnancy that's too early to show a positive. The doctor's office didn't just say her levels were low for how far along she should be, they said very low HCG levels. Judging by the tone of the other person on the call, it sounded like she was borderline, possibly pregnant but probably not.
Last edited by HashtagBlessed on Wed May 17, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If it is bad news on Thursday, the petty side of me really hopes that one of the IVF couples calls to tell Ellie they are pregnant. You know, give them hope ;)
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

HelloSweetie wrote:If it is bad news on Thursday, the petty side of me really hopes that one of the IVF couples calls to tell Ellie they are pregnant. You know, give them hope ;)
OMG, I laughed far too hard at this :)
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I can't imagine them not telling her her HCG #. If they didn't, why wouldn't they ask? I didn't watch the video and I am just going off what you all have said. My guess is if they did tell them then they wouldn't dare tell their viewers, so that they can get more views for tomorrow's vlog.

I don't remember when I quit liking them. I do remember wondering how they could be friends with the Lumps because they weren't anything like them. Ha! Isn't that a joke now? I know I started disliking them in their old place. I am not sure what happened, but I think the neck thing really showed me Ellie and Jared's true colors.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

HashtagBlessed wrote:
actuallydear wrote:ellie had a cry in today's vlog. no doubt after the comments... jared was dry as a bone.

this is WEIRD.

also, after ellie's first appointment where she had bloodwork, her hcg is "low. lower than we like to see" but the nurse did not give a number. she goes back on thursday.
It's weird that Ellie replied to a comment yesterday saying she would go in for blood work "soon." Turns out she had an appointment that day. They're being really strange and evasive. I know Ellie had low HCG levels with Calvin, BUT she got a very strong positive pregnancy test early on. If all they have is a very, very faint second line, and the doctor said what Ellie was telling her sounded "off" and that her HCG levels was "very low" then I think they jumped the gun. The very low HCG would explain why the line was so faint that it wasn't even visible on camera. I read that anything below 10 mlU/ml is considered negative and anything above 25 mlU/ml is considered positive. I wonder if Ellie is in the gray area in between?

Even if Ellie ovulated 3 days after she got the positive ovulation test, that would be around April 21. She would be almost 6 weeks pregnant at this point. She would be far enough along that she should be able to get a clear positive on a pregnancy test, which they haven't shown. It's totally possible she ovulated later than she thought, but she would have had to ovulate, like three weeks later than she thought for this to be a pregnancy that's too early to show a positive. The doctor's office didn't just say her levels were low for how far along she should be, they said very low HCG levels. Judging by the tone of the other person on the call, it sounded like she was borderline, possibly pregnant but probably not.
is it possible to have a very low level for another reason ? That dr did not sound hopeful at ALL. And like I said before I don't feel bad (and I have had 2 miscarriages and just had a chemical pregnancy a few weeks ago and have living children) I don't feel bad Bc of their jack ass behavior this past month ! Ellie is so smug it's disgusting.

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

For clinical purposes, a quantitative beta hcg, any level above 5miu is considered pregnant. If the number doubles from then every 48 hrs or >60% for some docs, then it leads them to believe things are progressing and it is potentially viable.

I do like HS's suggestion.

They could also be just milking this scenario for all it's worth and they're actually aware she's not 6wks along. Way to pull those views in claiming a pregnancy scare. No way I'd deal with a clinic who wouldn't tell me my beta numbers. I know they don't want people to obsess over it, but I'm of the mindset to know rather than be blindsided about the reality of things.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

workfromhomemom wrote:I can't imagine them not telling her her HCG #. If they didn't, why wouldn't they ask? I didn't watch the video and I am just going off what you all have said. My guess is if they did tell them then they wouldn't dare tell their viewers, so that they can get more views for tomorrow's vlog.

I don't remember when I quit liking them. I do remember wondering how they could be friends with the Lumps because they weren't anything like them. Ha! Isn't that a joke now? I know I started disliking them in their old place. I am not sure what happened, but I think the neck thing really showed me Ellie and Jared's true colors.
I think they probably told them the number. If not, I can't imagine Ellie not asking for it. I was always obsessed with the number. It can tell you a lot.

For example:

If her number was a 5, then it's possible she just had a false positive (or caught a chemical on the way down, but I think she's 100% been testing daily at this point and would have caught the numbers when the were higher if this were the case).

If her number is 25 or higher, then she is most definitely pregnant, and maybe the doctor is just going off of her LMP and saying the numbers are low for 6 weeks. Big difference in the two scenarios.

Plus as long as we don't have the numbers, we can't prove they haven't really had a loss if that is the story they decide to tell.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know this isn't about me at all, but I had a chemical pregnancy and I considered it a loss. I know it was a really early loss. It's really bothering me to hear chemical pregnancy thrown around so lightly like it is nothing. I am just asking for a little respect on this small thing. I caught my chemical pregnancy from early testing and by the time I made it to the dr (after I started my period) I wasn't pregnant and I don't think they ever thought I was pregnant (I switched practices after my horrible experience with a nurse over the phone). I did different pg tests and had lines. Anyhow, I just find this a little bothersome and if it is bothering me then I am guessing it might be bothering others.

I am suspecting that Ellie was never pg to begin with though. I feel awful even thinking that because of what I personally went though above, but I know you all know why. This whole process of what they are showing and acting makes me nauseous. I refuse to support them with views and $. I did break down and watch their announcement though.
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Wed May 17, 2017 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

As much as I dislike them, I'm not one to wish miscarriage or early (chemical) loss on anyone. Even my worst enemy. I've been through 4. It's and awful awful thing.

That said, I am and will be extremely annoyed with them and how they spin, lie, and manipulate for views and ultimately $$. That makes me sick.

And this whole thing is just baffling. We unfortunately will likely never know the whole story.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

This entire thing is just too much. I feel like it's a huge scandal or something lmao.

I think it's a chemical pregnancy I've had two. I never got a dark positive with them.

So she said they like to see her around 6-8 weeks to do ultrasound and bloodworm but it sounds like she didn't get an US ?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:This entire thing is just too much. I feel like it's a huge scandal or something lmao.

I think it's a chemical pregnancy I've had two. I never got a dark positive with them.

So she said they like to see her around 6-8 weeks to do ultrasound and bloodworm but it sounds like she didn't get an US ?

See her in 6-8 weeks or when she would be considered 6-8 weeks?
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

Ellie's hCG with her second was at least high enough to produce three clearly positive pregnancy tests early on, something she apparently hasn't been able to do this go round based on what they've shared. I have a hunch that the reason they didn't reveal the actual numbers is because the blood work is indicating a borderline result and they don't want to admit that they jumped the gun. I think if they would show a clearly positive pregnancy test then it would be easier to understand where they were coming from.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

This is why you don't tell your young children that you are "pregnant" before going to the doctor, especially if the line was so faint. Jackson keeps saying "We're having a baby". Ellie keeps telling him about the baby coming soon..or in her words, "a minute". He is going to be heartbroken. I cannot see this ending with a baby honestly, I think she's going to miscarry. It's just so weird and eerie because they totally foreshadowed this whole thing when they announced. Everything about what they said at the end of the video and their lack of emotion just really strikes me. I can't put this all together.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Amelia322 wrote:This entire thing is just too much. I feel like it's a huge scandal or something lmao.

I don't think it's a chemical. I think she's JUST pregnant. She said herself they want to see you at 6-8 weeks. Ellie is not 6 weeks.... if anything, she's barely 4. Ellie has INSISTED this whole time she's pregnant, so she obviously thinks she is 6 weeks. Her HCG at this point should be in the thousands. Its probably very, very low given that she just tested positive on Saturday and the test was so light.

My guess is that if she went to that appointment and was honest (and not so stubborn) and admitted she could be just 4 weeks along, that the clinic's tone might be a bit more positive.

I think this is all drama based on ignorance and stupidity.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

workfromhomemom wrote:

They like to see you for your first appointment AT 6-8 weeks. Seeing patients before this point can create unnecessary testing and worry.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Ellie's hCG with her second was at least high enough to produce three clearly positive pregnancy tests early on, something she apparently hasn't been able to do this go round based on what they've shared. I have a hunch that the reason they didn't reveal the actual numbers is because the blood work is indicating a borderline result and they don't want to admit that they jumped the gun. I think if they would show a clearly positive pregnancy test then it would be easier to understand where they were coming from.
Does anyone think their whole purpose was to jump the gun though? The second they saw a faint line they had to make it public. (Sure, we've speculated that they could be lying about the dates because they wanted a Mother's Day announcement. But still...it was nothing more than a very faint line even on this day.) They want this publicity and attention they could get from this. They want to be part of the loss community and they want to stretch this out so people continue to watch and rack up the views.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

They like to see you for your first appointment AT 6-8 weeks. Seeing patients before this point can create unnecessary testing and worry.
Thanks! I figured that's what they meant, but I was just clarifying.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:^^^^ can't edit.

Ok, I watched half that video and had to turn it off due to rage. She thinks couples with infertility need to just be happy for everyone or they may not deserve a baby? AD, please tell me you unsubbed from that shit!

I cannot believe how little sensitivity some of these women who have supposedly struggled with infertility.
Someone even said that in their reply on the vlog comments "Your bitterness is why you're pushing away the blessing of a baby". So like I said yesterday, only good people get pregnant? So does that mean that when E&J couldn't get pregnant, God was punishing them for something? That's the end result if you follow their logic to its conclusion! If they're being rewarded now, then they must have been undeserving when they couldn't conceive.
Idiots.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:This is why you don't tell your young children that you are "pregnant" before going to the doctor, especially if the line was so faint. Jackson keeps saying "We're having a baby". Ellie keeps telling him about the baby coming soon..or in her words, "a minute". He is going to be heartbroken. I cannot see this ending with a baby honestly, I think she's going to miscarry. It's just so weird and eerie because they totally foreshadowed this whole thing when they announced. Everything about what they said at the end of the video and their lack of emotion just really strikes me. I can't put this all together.
It feels like she is grooming Jackson by teaching him that he can get attention by talking about the 'baby'. Where the heck was Jared anyway? Since when does he not go with Ellie absolutely everywhere and just cart the kids along? He was absent for her first doctor's appointment? That just doesn't sound like him.

Something is SO UP.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”