E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:i absolutely got the impression that she was going in to see what was going on because her tests are so faint, and my bet is the comments got her thinking.

and as for the whole calvin saga, i think the doctor went by her LMP and that's why he said her hcg levels were low, and her uterus was too small. well, duh, she was 5 weeks. that's why you can't rely on just one lot of bloodwork - it tells you nothing. unless of course you know for sure when you ovulated, and the levels are waaaaaaayyyy too low. (like 20, at 5 weeks!)

and that was the impression i got from the phone call from today's vlog - they were basing it on the OPK. and i agree, the line is far too light (from what we've seen) - and if it were darker, they would show to show the ~haters.

everything about this is so, so strange... and yet, the strangest thing of all is jared's absence of emotion throughout all of this. when he's happy, he cries, when he's sad, he cries. but NOT ONE SINGLE DROP. didn't get choked up over talking about ellie being pregnant again. didn't get choked up when they talked about the hcg levels. NOT A DROP.
I'm starting to wonder just how crazy Ellie is off camera. This is what Jared is like when he's concerned. Remember when he finally told Ellie they needed to take Cal to a PT because his neck wasn't getting any better? He had the same serious look about him. I think he lives in a land of (mostly) reality and he KNOWS EXACTLY what the "haters" are going to say about this situation and it has him concerned and distracted. He knows they aren't 6 weeks pregnant. He knows Ellie just isn't listening, but this is the story they have to tell because its her reality and she's driving the bus. He isn't sad or emotional because he's too distracted by the corner they have backed themselves into.
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Popcorn »

She didn't seem surprised, or even upset, that her HCG was low. I don't know if maybe that's just because it was low with Calvin too and everything turned out okay, or what. It's just weird how unemotional they've both been about it starting with the announcement.

Also, I'm sure they gave her a urine pregnancy test at the doctor's office. I bet they told her it was negative (they just read the result and tell you, they don't let you squint at it for yourself), or she would have mentioned that her test at the clinic was positive. I don't think any fertility clinic or even a regular OB office wouldn't have given her a urine test.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I couldn't imagine living with Ellie.
Jared over reacts at almost every situation but now, when theyre "finally" pregnant he has nothing to give? It makes no sense. Theyre definitely lying about something, or Jared is anyways, Ellie is too delusional and believes whatever crap theyre spouting.

She definitely would have had a urine test at the clinic. And it was definitely negative, there is no way she wouldn't have said it was positive to shut the "haters" up.

Whatever their game is though its working, Im curious to see how it plays out and will definitely watch Friday's video to see what goes down on Thursday.
cupcake love

Unread post by cupcake love »

I literally only made an account to thank you all for posting so I don't have to watch their videos and help them make more money. Their ideas of giving back are pathetic. I don't think they understand how fortunate they are. I don't feel as if they earned this at all.

I used to love them, but you can so tell that money changed them. It makes me sad for the people that are not just plain ignorant & are suffering with infertility. If she is pregnant, then that would've been two babies within like a month of trying.... Plus, they have two kids. That's two more than what many couples have. I don't get why this whole ordeal has to be such an...ordeal. Lol.

Also, their supporters are the worst. I hate thinking about how so many young and impressionable viewers are learning about reproduction this way. Hopefully they will understand that it's 10x more dramatic for YouTubers because they need the grandiose production to rake in the views and money.

Maybe they'll come to this conclusion if they take two seconds to stop insulting people that call out the holes in E+J's stories.

Anyways, thank you to you all for posting!! ❤️
clickclack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clickclack »

HashtagBlessed wrote:Pregnancy is calculated based on the first day of your last period, so it includes the two weeks or so leading up to ovulation. Of course Ellie has never admitted that she had her period after the IUD was removed, so she's really hinging everything on one positive ovulation test.
Man, all of you here have been teaching me SO much. I didn't know this. I'm embarrassed to admit that at 33, I still know very little about a lot of this because my husband and I wanted to wait to have kids. It's been an out of sight, out of mind situation for us for 14 years. Now that the heat is on and infertility issues are upon us, it's like a firehose in my face with information. I feel like everything I'm learning from all of you will help me increase my chances of a successful pregnancy at some point. I can't thank all of you enough for inadvertently teaching me!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

A month of TTC is nothing. My friend tried for 3 or 4 YEARS to have a freaking baby!! What a bunch of assholes!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Well and they claim to have tried 3 years for Jackson, yet are upset and stressed over a month.

Theyre clueless. At least Ellie is and Jared goes along with it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mocalyn wrote:
SweetDreams wrote:
mocalyn wrote:It's been a hard MONTH?! ONE MONTH OF TTC! ... announcing with a pretty much negative test that they're pregnant!!
Ellie went in to the Dr. .. the same office that told her OPKS won't work and insisted she's 6 weeks because the opk said so...
The whole thing is so cringworthy ... I don't even understand what's going on but it's something fishy.
I knew something was up right away... in my experience of TTC after a MC, I definitely did not want to test mothers day... if that test had been negative I would have been crushed. So I waited until Monday!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Her doctor has to set her straight about the OPK though, wouldn't you think? It doesn't make any sense to me. Why wouldnt her doctor and the nurse that called explain that, as they have told her before, the OPK isn't fool proof, especially for someone with PCOS and so it is very possible she simply isn't as far along as she thinks.
The whole thing is so shady and I question their motives. Is it because of a deal with clearblue that they don't want to suggest the test didn't work perfectly? Are they reaching for all the attention they can get? Maybe the doctor has explained it to her and it is over her head so she just pretends it didn't happen?

I get why it's so hard for them to vlog right now, it must hurt their brains to sort through the truth and the lies.
It's probably way to hard to explain anything to her so they just humor her...

But if it is a brand deal with clear blue. .. why would they suggest someone with PCOS advertise their OPKS. ... knowing that they don't work for people with PCOS. ...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
I honestly think they have tried to explain, but she's too stubborn/dumb to get it. Her doctor did tell her not to rely on the OPK. Everything is so rushed. Her doctor said that if she didn't get her period within a certain amount of time, to come in. But she can't wait. She has to get pregnant NOW. I could see her driving to Tijuana to get meds while they were in Southern California!
I can just imagine the nurses at her doctor's office rolling their eyes.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

What is this Claire person channel? The video won't work for me & I want to do an YouTube search to see the drama....thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Omg these two!! Why why why would you announce a pregnancy when you barely get faint pregnancy lines on a pregnancy test? I know they are desperate for views but this is Sam and Nia all over again! Best of luck to them but it sure is crappy of them to do this to their viewers.

I feel sorry for little Jackson if this turns out bad.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

zipadeedodah wrote:A month of TTC is nothing. My friend tried for 3 or 4 YEARS to have a freaking baby!! What a bunch of assholes!
I agree. It drives me insane.

My brother and his wife have been trying for 5 years now, and can't afford fertility treatments because they rescue unwanted and special needs animals and most of their money goes to caring for them. They are amazing "fur baby" parents, but are somehow undeserving of a child? BS! It doesn't work like that. There are a lot of shitty parents out there that have absolutely no problem getting pregnant over and over again (Taylor Tragedy).

But Ellie has waited so long. This girl has the patience of a flea. She wants what she wants, and wants it obsessively. There is no way she struggled with infertility, because in what world would she have ever had the patience to struggle? She knows nothing about her body or how TTC works, and has no empathy or awareness about how those with real infertility must feel.

I really think their whole journey and story is just one big con. I'm just not sure who is worse, Ellie or Jared. She is most definitely ignorant and spoiled, but Jared is the one that is perpetuating and marketing these lies. Is he stuck in a terrible situation with a difficult woman? Or is he taking advantage of someone who is mentally ill?

One thing is sure, you cannot convince me that this is a healthy relationship. There are skeletons in the Ice Palace closet.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

clickclack wrote:
HashtagBlessed wrote:Pregnancy is calculated based on the first day of your last period, so it includes the two weeks or so leading up to ovulation. Of course Ellie has never admitted that she had her period after the IUD was removed, so she's really hinging everything on one positive ovulation test.
Man, all of you here have been teaching me SO much. I didn't know this. I'm embarrassed to admit that at 33, I still know very little about a lot of this because my husband and I wanted to wait to have kids. It's been an out of sight, out of mind situation for us for 14 years. Now that the heat is on and infertility issues are upon us, it's like a firehose in my face with information. I feel like everything I'm learning from all of you will help me increase my chances of a successful pregnancy at some point. I can't thank all of you enough for inadvertently teaching me!
I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility when we decided to have a second baby, our first was an oopsie.I was amazed at the information and what we aren't taught about our own bodies. I'd highly recommend it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:There are skeletons in the Ice Palace closet.
but she's gained 6 pounds now.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:What is this Claire person channel? The video won't work for me & I want to do an YouTube search to see the drama....thank you in advance

claire wolfe
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

Ellie is so dang stubborn. I think at this point she is just obsessed with being right, not really having a baby. When the nurse on the phone said the hCG levels were low, Ellie said "but it is there". So she was doubting her pregnancy tests too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:There are skeletons in the Ice Palace closet.
but she's gained 6 pounds now.

A good shit can take care of half of that! Ive dropped 3 lbs on a scale after a really good morning poo! bhahaha
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

winniewise wrote:Ellie is so dang stubborn. I think at this point she is just obsessed with being right, not really having a baby. When the nurse on the phone said the hCG levels were low, Ellie said "but it is there". So she was doubting her pregnancy tests too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I noticed the same thing. I think she knows the home pregnancy test wasn't conclusive. I feel like she got a urine test done at the doctor's office and it was negative, judging by the fact that it wasn't mentioned in the video. The woman on the phone did not sound hopeful. It sounded like she wouldn't even say that Ellie was pregnant. They made sure not to include the specific hCG level in the vlog. She didn't say, "You're pregnant, but your hCG levels are low for what we would expect at 5 or 6 weeks so we want to monitor you again in 48 hours" She started the call with, "So the blood test shows very low hCG levels." From what I can gather there is a gray area in between "pregnant" and "not pregnant" if your hCG levels are in the teens. The woman on the phone said they would "see what is going on" in 48 hours. Ellie saying that today's video was the hardest they've had to film in four years tells me the doctor's office didn't tell them what they want to hear and the tests they were able to perform were not promising.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Yeah I am still not buying that she is 100% pregnant. You can have very low levels of hcg and not be pregnant at all (<5 I think) and the nurse did not say what her number was. Of course she could be very very early and it is still rising. I guess we will see. I hate seeing anyone suffer, but I feel like you reap what you sow. They have been so smug and inconsiderate to their struggling friends and viewers that I am hoping this serves as a wake up call to them. Probably not, though. I don't think they are self-aware enough to stop making everything about them... esp Ellie. If this ends up being an actual miscarriage, then it will be all about how they are suffering more than anyone and how they are now part of the loss community. They will use it as an excuse to continue their inconsiderate and rude behavior.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I think she's pregnant but it's either not viable or its way earlier then she originally thought.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

I know a lot of people didn't like it when B&M didn't tell everyone when she was pregnant with Finn but I prefer that then this ridiculousness. lol I wish they had just said we're gonna be trying and when we know for sure we will announce.

But of course they have to share every single detail.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”