Samika Vlogs. Part #2

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Sam and Jenn are just now taking their first trip together without kids. Other vloggers have taken multiple trips without heir kids and don't really seem to appreciate it as much. Not saying that taking frequent trips without your kids is a bad thing, just that it's another thing that sets Samika apart from the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm totally fangirling. They took my restaurant recommendation (other people recommended it too, but...) and tweeted me a thank you for the recommendation. And I was just making fun of people who get excited when SlyFox gives them a shout out in the vlog for liking their IG post. I guess I am just as bad.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm totally fangirling. They took my restaurant recommendation (other people recommended it too, but...) and tweeted me a thank you for the recommendation. And I was just making fun of people who get excited when SlyFox gives them a shout out in the vlog for liking their IG post. I guess I am just as bad.

It's sweet that they actually took the time out to tweet a thank you.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
djcbcn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by djcbcn »

lmmomSD wrote:I'm totally fangirling. They took my restaurant recommendation (other people recommended it too, but...) and tweeted me a thank you for the recommendation. And I was just making fun of people who get excited when SlyFox gives them a shout out in the vlog for liking their IG post. I guess I am just as bad.

I did the same don't worry lol.
Btw have they mentioned not vlogging daily? I know they said they may stream some days, but they haven't been posting regularly.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Do anyone know if Sams sister Kristy got a thread on her or gg? Been looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

ferriswheel wrote:

It's sweet that they actually took the time out to tweet a thank you.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
I actually love how they reach out and connect with their subscribers. It makes it more personal and you can tell they are so genuine.
On a personal note, my little brother loves Samika and even has a Samika shirt. He has a twitter account to connect with them and other YouTubers he watches. He's only allowed to go on it when either my mom or I are next to him and can only follow certain people. I noticed whenever he wants help to send a tweet out to Sam, he ALWAYS replies. He says stuff like "my man!!" EVERY time and acknowledges him by his name. Sam definitely knows he's young and I think it's awesome how he truly cares. I think that is so special and sweet! It makes me fangirl and totally makes my brother fan..boy. Haha. I appreciate Sam so much for this.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Do anyone know if Sams sister Kristy got a thread on her or gg? Been looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

Can someone start a thread on Glass Posse? I would do it but I don't know how lol. Also, is there anyone else interested in such a thread?

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

rdt1004 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Do anyone know if Sams sister Kristy got a thread on her or gg? Been looking for it and can't find it anywhere.

Can someone start a thread on Glass Posse? I would do it but I don't know how lol. Also, is there anyone else interested in such a thread?

I'm pretty sure there is/was one. I followed them for a short while. On my phone tho so I can't find/link it right now.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

The ~haunted hotel~ vlog today was so fun to watch. I love it! I also am so happy they took a little vacay for themselves for once. They are so humble and deserve it! They didn't do anything extravagant, and they haven't done this since having kids. That's pretty impressive and it definitely shows how they really only need each other to have a good time.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It was so fun to watch! Jenn is so gorgeous. I am going to have to check out that sushi place. A bunch of people had told them to go to Sushi Deli, which is in San Diego. It was nice that they were able to stay in Coronado. Miguel's is one of our favorite places to eat!

bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

this whole shitstorm surrounding ellie's pregnancy announcement made me appreciate jen even more. while ellie insensitively called her infertility "friends" on MOTHER'S DAY to announce her pregnancy, jen included angel moms and those who yearn to be moms on her mother's day greeting. you can just tell she's a good person <3
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Jen really is the best.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're just the nicest couple. I wish they were getting more views!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They did a "room tour" in their robes, and made fun of "vloggers who post pictures in their robes". Gee, I wonder who they could mean? Cough cough Bryan...

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

I just love them. I haven't had time to watch them for a few months but now I'm getting back into their videos. They haven't changed a bit. They are so humble and kind. I love going back and watching their old videos prior to children when they were both still in college. If you haven't watched them, I highly recommend.

Side note- One of Jenn's good friends (a roommate from college possibly?) had another miscarriage. So incredibly sad. She's the one who lost her other baby boy and Jenn went to clean the snow off his grave. My heart breaks for her and her husband. I think her name is Caitlyn.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

beachygirly wrote:I just love them. I haven't had time to watch them for a few months but now I'm getting back into their videos. They haven't changed a bit. They are so humble and kind. I love going back and watching their old videos prior to children when they were both still in college. If you haven't watched them, I highly recommend.

Side note- One of Jenn's good friends (a roommate from college possibly?) had another miscarriage. So incredibly sad. She's the one who lost her other baby boy and Jenn went to clean the snow off his grave. My heart breaks for her and her husband. I think her name is Caitlyn.
That's so sad.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

beachygirly wrote:I just love them. I haven't had time to watch them for a few months but now I'm getting back into their videos. They haven't changed a bit. They are so humble and kind. I love going back and watching their old videos prior to children when they were both still in college. If you haven't watched them, I highly recommend.

oh no, that is so devastating. i check her ig and blog from time to time. she's still trying to move on from her baby's passing and now this.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

The gummy video was so cute! I love seeing how much Noah idolizes his dad. Their relationship is a special one!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SunnySide0 wrote:The gummy video was so cute! I love seeing how much Noah idolizes his dad. Their relationship is a special one!
Everyone has done the real food vs gummy food video, but I actually liked this one!

ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

lmmomSD wrote:
SunnySide0 wrote:The gummy video was so cute! I love seeing how much Noah idolizes his dad. Their relationship is a special one!
Everyone has done the real food vs gummy food video, but I actually liked this one!

Unlike everyone else, I don't think Sam is doing it solely for views. He did it because he knew how much Noah would love it. That's so great.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”