DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by Theirmom »

KayB143 wrote:Haven't watched them in months but a few of my friends have shared the clip of Ollie falling asleep whilst getting his haircut. My friends are people that have never heard of dailybumps or anything. Is it going viral?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Yes, unfortunately. This is their viral video. It's all over Facebook and Twitter right now. Even my 81 year old Nana shared it. Image
:roll:
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

Theirmom wrote:
KayB143 wrote:Haven't watched them in months but a few of my friends have shared the clip of Ollie falling asleep whilst getting his haircut. My friends are people that have never heard of dailybumps or anything. Is it going viral?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Yes, unfortunately. This is their viral video. It's all over Facebook and Twitter right now. Even my 81 year old Nana shared it. Image
What a cool nanna at 81 years young using Facebook. Bless herImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wonder if his healthy lunch will go viral too

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
underdog93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by underdog93 »

Poor Finn! They took Ollie to LA for a "meeting" (probably an audition of some kind), left Finn at home, then they actually took Ollie to the aquarium. I think Finn would have loved the aquarium.

It also made me mad when Bryan said that they like to spend time with the boys individually, but when have they ever left Ollie at home and spent time with Finn? Never.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Bryan - "I think it's important to spend one on one time with each kid individually."

When have they ever spent one on one time with Finn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Shorty02 wrote:Bryan - "I think it's important to spend one on one time with each kid individually."

That's just a BS excuse to keep people from making negative comments about not taking Fin along. I hope all bunch of people call him out on that.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

underdog93 wrote:Poor Finn! They took Ollie to LA for a "meeting" (probably an audition of some kind), left Finn at home, then they actually took Ollie to the aquarium. I think Finn would have loved the aquarium.

Ollie is exactly the opposite type of kid directors/modeling agents/whoever would want in the 'biz. He is belligerent, can't talk clearly, and has no manners. Ain't no way he'd get hired for anything! That would be funny if Bryan and Missy actually tried to become stage parents. :?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

"I think it's really important to spend time with kids individually." Yeah ok Bryan but you guys don't spend individual time with Finn the only time we see him is when he's in the background being ignored, wandering around barefoot scrounging for animal crackers.
And I had to roll my eyes in the beginning where he said oh Peyton is Finn allowed on the table? From watching your vlogs, the answer to that is yes. At least this coffee table was like a foot off the ground, Bryan and Missy allow their children not only on the kitchen table but the counters as well--unsupervised. It really irks me when people act like they're great parents around other people. Maybe they should try hiding it better on the vlogs.

Ok I'm done ranting

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

I found this in the comments. They have even made the minions look at Dunn as only a distraction. And Ollie is a toddler?Image . I can see it now, "Toddler trapped in Kindergarten!"[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cd2b03.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

While Bryan said stupid stuff (spending time individually with the boys, but only spending time with Ollie), I actually really enjoyed the vlog. It was fun. And Finn was so cute in his bear coat at the beginning lol

On another note, has anyone notice that whenever Ollie talks, his throat is clearly straining (you can see the veins) because he yells so much? That's concerning to me. I feel like he could hurt his voice or something.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ollie shooting Missy in the car at 2:26.. that evil look and the ease in which he points a very realistic toy gun at his mother and pulls the trigger.. Fucking disturbing ...
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

An actual vlog today!

I think for sure Ollie is getting some kind of kid or toy channel. Why else would they take him to a meeting and say that he did "so good" meeting the people, shaking hands, etc.?

WHY do they think it's cute when he acts up in public? He wasn't terrible in any of the stores, but still, they just laughed and cut the camera when he tore the tag off the jacket...they let him roll all over the floor in that other store and encouraged him by saying he's "cooler than Bryan" (why an almost 30 year old man is trying to be cool, I don't know...). Not outside of the realm of typical little kid behavior, but they don't even try to teach him the right way to act, it's all just a big joke to them. I just don't understand why they aren't saying, "that jacket isn't ours, it belongs to the store and we have to be careful with it" or "other people are trying to shop in this store, please stand up and walk with us." Is it really so hard to explain things to him so he knows the expectations for good behavior?

That guy behind them in the candy store when they were looking at the cotton candy looked so annoyed I 100% think they were so wrapped up in their filming and obsessing over junk food and being loud that they were completely oblivious to anyone else in the store.

Bryan thinks it's important to spend time with each kid on their own. Ok, Bryan. So when does Finn ever get a special day alone with his parents?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Coolowl wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:Bryan - "I think it's important to spend one on one time with each kid individually."

That's just a BS excuse to keep people from making negative comments about not taking Fin along. I hope all bunch of people call him out on that.
Even with sunglasses on and two other adults around, he still couldn't say that while looking at the camera, dude

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They should do a lassie type channel.. a boy and his dog.. since his bday cat was given to uncle

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

onbreak wrote:
Coolowl wrote:

Even with sunglasses on and two other adults around, he still couldn't say that while looking at the camera, dude

Oh I'm sure we will see one soon now so he doesn't look like a liar. Lol
summerlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerlee »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie shooting Missy in the car at 2:26.. that evil look and the ease in which he points a very realistic toy gun at his mother and pulls the trigger.. Fucking disturbing ...
OH MY GOD LOL. I don't watch their vlogs anymore but I've watched this clip like 5 times in a row! I'm laughing so hard because your description is perfect... "fucking disturbing"
Anyone else notice how on mothers day when they were making the card for Missy, Bryan asked Ollie what they Mac & Cheese letters looked like, and he said "guns and dinosaurs"? Literally the only 2 things that kid knows about. Sad
kaymaroff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kaymaroff »

Playsinrain wrote:Ollie shooting Missy in the car at 2:26.. that evil look and the ease in which he points a very realistic toy gun at his mother and pulls the trigger.. Fucking disturbing ...
You're right - the casual way he did that is pretty disturbing Image

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:I found this in the comments. They have even made the minions look at Dunn as only a distraction. And Ollie is a toddler?Image . I can see it now, "Toddler trapped in Kindergarten!"[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cd2b03.jpg[/img]

Dunn?! I know I typed Finn! THANKS autocorrect!

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:I found this in the comments. They have even made the minions look at Dunn as only a distraction. And Ollie is a toddler?Image . I can see it now, "Toddler trapped in Kindergarten!" //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cd2b03.jpg

Dunn?! I know I typed Finn! THANKS autocorrect!

Finn gets locked away, though. Dunn...dungeon. It all makes sense :-o Autocorrect KNOWS.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

kaymaroff wrote:
You're right - the casual way he did that is pretty disturbing Image

WHY would they leave something that evil looking in the vlog?? I guess they thought it was "cute" ughhhh.. gives me chills.

Return to “Daily Bumps”