BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBabyAndHaircuts Part 25

Unread post by SunnyLove »

It's so obvious how her channel is no longer the same. I like her vlogs before and now it's too mainstream. And too fake. Vanessa hasn't caught up yet but she's already trying to do the same intro and outro as everyone else but the girl doesn't know how to handle the camera. So we get a lot of blurry shots or shots not worth seeing.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

SunnyLove wrote:It's so obvious how her channel is no longer the same. I like her vlogs before and now it's too mainstream. And too fake. Vanessa hasn't caught up yet but she's already trying to do the same intro and outro as everyone else but the girl doesn't know how to handle the camera. So we get a lot of blurry shots or shots not worth seeing.
True. I find myself watching more of Vanessa and Jess now than Brit. It seems everyone wants to be Keren. Kerenkerenkeren. There already is a Keren. Be someone else!!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Funny too because I notice alot of the family daily vloggers are now trying to become more "prank/kids games" channels. Th thumbnails all are cartoony and bright with in your face titles like "KID PRANK GONE WRONG!" "GIANT SPIDERS IN THE BATHTUB!"
Why cant people just be themselves?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Because no one is original.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
SunnyLove wrote:It's so obvious how her channel is no longer the same. I like her vlogs before and now it's too mainstream. And too fake. Vanessa hasn't caught up yet but she's already trying to do the same intro and outro as everyone else but the girl doesn't know how to handle the camera. So we get a lot of blurry shots or shots not worth seeing.
True. I find myself watching more of Vanessa and Jess now than Brit. It seems everyone wants to be Keren. Kerenkerenkeren. There already is a Keren. Be someone else!!
I've been watching less Britney now too. OR should I say brittany. I used to like her videos but now after seeing that she is an insecure copycat who tries way too hard to fit in. Not interested anymo.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

First a channel name change then Ean will quit his job, and it will be all down hill from there! I would say they will start taking lavish vacations but we all know that won't happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I hope Keren tweets about Brittany copying like Brittany tweeted about Vanessa copying.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 7d5262.png[/img]
Wait. What we were getting before was quality?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Looks like The Gabbie Show copied Britney ;)
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I though she cut her hair first? It's almost summer. I'm sure it's a trend to cut your hair and we all know Brittany loves the trends.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gabbie first*
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:[img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170518/577f55cb1610eedb8bd639e0ec7d526[/img]

Didn't you know? It's like watching a Michael Bay movie!
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

askeptichere wrote: Wait. What we were getting before was quality?

Well if you go back 2 to 3 years ago I would agree with this statement. Her vlogs were much better then.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

I cant help but notice how many pounds has she packed upon recently. Hello Taco bell /Chik-fil A
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Brittany is fucken stupid. She should have capitalized on the boost she got from going to Kerens. She's losing steam and hasn't posted in two days. The vlogs she did post during and since playlist were crap vlogs.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

SureJan wrote:
askeptichere wrote:[img]

OKBaby just tweeted about "realizing quality over quantity" too, like two days ago. Kind of annoying to see her attempting to go so mainstream YT mom. I actually genuinely enjoy(ed) her vlogs/her as a person, but if she's going to become a Kyra/Keren clone, I'm out haha
And karlee Holden tweeted about quality over quantity before both Britney and kyra. I swear, the number one rule for being on YouTube is to copy all the rest!

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Brit, since we know you read here: PLEASE STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE KEREN AND KYRA. JUST, NO.

Most people have negative views about Keren, so why try to copy her?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

B had a really good thing going and has really fucked up. Man, even Jess is doing better than B.
Its actually kind of sad the lengths she is going to to try and be someone else and not realizing how good she already has it... She is an OG youtube mom. Like she was around before these other girls she is now trying to copy. WHYYYYYYY!
She should have come back from playlist live feeling refreshed/inspired and ready to create content. She could have even asked one of the girls to film some sort of tag video with her.
She should have had Ean film a few clips from when she was gone and filmed her return. Like seeing the kids, showing the kids what she got them, how Nolan did etc... Instad it was her in playlist and then bam back home.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:B had a really good thing going and has really fucked up. Man, even Jess is doing better than B.
Its actually kind of sad the lengths she is going to to try and be someone else and not realizing how good she already has it... She is an OG youtube mom. Like she was around before these other girls she is now trying to copy. WHYYYYYYY!
She should have come back from playlist live feeling refreshed/inspired and ready to create content. She could have even asked one of the girls to film some sort of tag video with her.
She should have had Ean film a few clips from when she was gone and filmed her return. Like seeing the kids, showing the kids what she got them, how Nolan did etc... Instad it was her in playlist and then bam back home.
She def dropped the ball
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

Seriously! That was pure stupidity. Britney gained thousands of new subscribers from Keren. What does she do? After the playlist vlogs she put up a "healthy" grocery haul followed by 2 back to back sponsored videos. Then she missed her Wednesday upload yesterday.

I will never be able to watch one of her videos again without thinking of Keren. Ever since Britney changed her font text style to the exact same one that Keren uses. At the beginning of each video she now has her name britneyandbaby in that font so the first thing I'm reminded of is Keren.
Come on Britney. There are thousands of font styles to choose from but you just had to use the exact one that Keren uses?

Return to “Britneyandbaby”