True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by tintin15 »

Playsinrain wrote:
kaymaroff wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Ollie shooting Missy in the car at 2:26.. that evil look and the ease in which he points a very realistic toy gun at his mother and pulls the trigger.. Fucking disturbing ...
You're right - the casual way he did that is pretty disturbing Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WHY would they leave something that evil looking in the vlog?? I guess they thought it was "cute" ughhhh.. gives me chills.
Are you talking about the moment where he repeats "what's in it for me?" or "what do I get out of it?" or whatever it was??? The gun was bad enough, but coupled with saying something like that...soooo not cute.
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

tintin15 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:I found this in the comments. They have even made the minions look at Dunn as only a distraction. And Ollie is a toddler?Image . I can see it now, "Toddler trapped in Kindergarten!" //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cd2b03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Dunn?! I know I typed Finn! THANKS autocorrect!

Finn gets locked away, though. Dunn...dungeon. It all makes sense :-o Autocorrect KNOWS.
Image Image Image Image Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
kaymaroff wrote:
You're right - the casual way he did that is pretty disturbing Image

WHY would they leave something that evil looking in the vlog?? I guess they thought it was "cute" ughhhh.. gives me chills.
Are you talking about the moment where he repeats "what's in it for me?" or "what do I get out of it?" or whatever it was??? The gun was bad enough, but coupled with saying something like that...soooo not cute.
I turned the vlog off right after the gun incident in the car.. I couldnt watch anymore after that...
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Ollie running all over the store sliding is NOT cool Bryan. When he gets hurt are you going to blame the store for it or your piss poor parenting plus it bothers other customers. I know Ollie is your little money maker so your lazy ass and your wife's lazy ass doesnt have to get a real job so he can do anything. Also why did they not take FINN . He never gets one on one time unless its a traumatic doctors appointment.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cbff31.png[/img] ImageImageImage

francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cbff31.png[/img] ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shorty02 wrote:Bryan - "I think it's important to spend one on one time with each kid individually."

When have they ever spent one on one time with Finn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ummm, never. They also did a dessert binge with Ollie at Vlogger Fair, because "Finn takes up so much of our time changing his diaper". Yes, they actually said that. What a burden that child is.
The thing is, if Finn gets two seconds of screen time, the minions who worship Ollie start saying that Finn gets more attention! I don't know how they see that...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cbff31.png[/img] ImageImageImage

I was about to post this. All I can say about this is: Speak for yourself Bryan. Practice what you preach.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

francis3125 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cbff31.png[/img] ImageImageImage

Pot calling the kettle black... He doesn't even know what "humble" means.

smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

lmmomSD wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:Bryan - "I think it's important to spend one on one time with each kid individually."

When have they ever spent one on one time with Finn?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ummm, never. They also did a dessert binge with Ollie at Vlogger Fair, because "Finn takes up so much of our time changing his diaper". Yes, they actually said that. What a burden that child is.
The thing is, if Finn gets two seconds of screen time, the minions who worship Ollie start saying that Finn gets more attention! I don't know how they see that...

I remember them talking about diaper changes. A diaper change takes like, 1 minute and by the looks of his diapers, they change him....twice a day probably? Gee, what a chunk of your day that is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I feel so sad for Finley he's so happy but he's so pushed away and that's sad. He's still a baby in my eyes and I would be all googly eyed over him still!! It's such a cute age!! And it's obvious they treat him differently.

I hope they don't have anymore children. They should stop and focus on the ones they have. Get Ollie in speech classes and do mommy and me with Finley. Shit all this free time and they don't do shit they are only holding their kids back! They BOTH DONT WORK!!!

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

People started calling him out on Facebook for not acting humble so he (or someone) deleted the post on Facebook and Twitter lol. Truth hurts huh?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Shorty02 wrote:
People started calling him out on Facebook for not acting humble so he (or someone) deleted the post on Facebook and Twitter lol. Truth hurts huh?

Bryan was obviously throwing shade at someone. Who was it?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:

Bryan was obviously throwing shade at someone. Who was it?
I wonder too.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

tintin15 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
kaymaroff wrote: You're right - the casual way he did that is pretty disturbing Image

Yeeeaaaah...they're gonna be sorry they taught him that one when he uses it on THEM. That day is coming sooner than they realize, and I won't feel the least bit sorry for them. It's all about the extrinsic rewards in their world, and that only gets you so far in life.

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy loves to act like she is "so busy" and lists random crap she has to do - which in actually only takes her a few minutes to take care of. You could tell she was loving life when it was just Ollie with her today, she could care less that Finn wasn't even there. Even when they went to lunch they just shove the stupid tablet in front of him and he has no sense of reality what so ever. Missy is on her phone practically the entire time they were in the stores!! The fact that they don't even show themselves peeking in on Finn when he's sleeping in his dungeon at the end is just stupid - like the poor kid never gets any attention!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm willing to agree with people that the "meeting" was an audition for something. Ollie is currently not great as an actor with his attitude and speech, but it could have been for modelling. I could see him in, like, an Old Navy ad or something lol.

Like, sorry, a business meeting is not appropriate for a 3 year old to be at. Boring for the kid, irritating for the business people. They could have easily left Ollie with Natalia then Mimi and Papa, or they could have taken Finn with them. It was for sure something to do specifically for Ollie.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 14193d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4da774.png[/img]

What happened to being humble Bryan? Was it deleted along with your previous post? Meh, it probably was ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Daily Bumps”