KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

mleg wrote:
Nikolina wrote:They need to make Jackson some home cooked meals. That processed food isn't good for him, you can make your own mini hotdogs. By home cooked I don't mean bought in a can and heat it in a pot. What happened to Blue Apron, the only time you're encouraged to make something home cooked is when you're getting paid? Restaurants are fine once in awhile but not for 4 out of 7 days. And by restaurants I don't mean Chick-fil-A. And don't put him in front of a screen to eat. Eat like a family every night. Sit down in your dinning room (that you never use) have Jackson eat normal food, interact with Landon, make him sit up so he can use his muscles. Take his mittens off, give him a squishy toy that doesn't make any noise to play with while you eat. After you eat you can all take a break and relax on the couch while you feed Landon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This this this. They seriously bug me more than any other parents on YouTube. They are so caught up with looking like the perfect family that their poor kids are suffering. I hate how she refers to Landon as a newborn!!! He is almost 4 months old Keren he is not a fucking newborn. 1/3 of his first year of life is almost over and she literally does nothing with him!!! So much development happens in the first year of life and this poor child is going to have physical/cognitive delays if she doesn't start interacting with him. Like I literally want to call CPS on them this is not okay. He needs to interact with the world around him and not just lay in that damn rock n play. And don't even get me started on Jackson the poor child has never had a proper meal! My parents ate dinner every night with us, we never watched TV and fast food was not dinner. They just treat their kids like an inconvenience, like when she was saying she "finally got a break from the fussy baby" like did she just ditch him inside while he was crying bc she didn't want to deal with it? Why don't you comfort him and try to help him instead of blaming a baby for doing typical baby things? I also haven't heard Landon coo or anything which is abnormal, but not entirely unexpected bc Jackson can't talk either. Keren is an absolute idiot and Khoa is so scared of her that he just lets her do what she wants. I hate them.

minus CPS and landon not cooing you are soo right! (landon coos all the time , not sure why you havent heard it? khoa even claimed he will prob talk before jackson). But i agree...they do NOTHING to help their kids grow and develop. khoa is such a pushover and wants to be his kids' bff and so is so lax on parenting/discipline. like giving jackson the binky bc he got hurt...no that does more harm bc it confuses him and teaches him that he can get his way by misbehaving. stupid.
MissKeitz
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MissKeitz »

Kerens shows off her butt again :|ImageImage

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

My grandmother stands up straighter than keren does. Wow! Someone here pointed out how hunchback keren is and I never noticed it until I saw her in today's vlog. It's very apparent when they are in target and she's wearing a spaghetti strap dress.
laesterschwester
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laesterschwester »

It's actually to see Landon like that because I think with Jackson it was the whole opposite which is why he was developing so fast in the beginning.

Ever since she got knocked up again, Keren's been lazy with everything- cooking, cleaning (I still think they have a cleaning lady!) and educating and fostering their kids. Also, I think she clearly favors or at least puts much more attention on Jackson since he favors Khoa clearly over her resulting in a lack of attention to the little sad looking worm that she should take care of.

Really sad to see that Khoa excepts this "I have two kids now - I'm busy af"-excuse and kisses her ass for being such a great mom while he does all the work plus work...
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amandahhh43 »

Landon is in the mama roo and whatever els keren puts him in, I don't watch their Vlog's anymore . But he has such a flat head it's fucked up! & they don't ever play with him .. when my son was that age I did tummy time once or twice a day for intervals of 5-10 mins !! And put toys infront of him to explore with his hands and play, Landon isn't a newborn anymore !! Keren is so fucking annoying and dumb I can't take it . Poor landon

amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Did Keren and khoa really buy a new house ?!

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

amandahhh43 wrote:Did Keren and khoa really buy a new house ?!

Nope, click bait they bought a bird house.

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

It drives me nuts that they have Landon's chest clip so low when he is in his car seat. It's called a chest clip for a reason!!
kayylala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kayylala »

Someone commented on the vlog that they should take off Landon's mittens so he can have more sensory play and the immediate response from a minion was, "or you could let them parent their own kids!!!" literally stfu :roll:
Tmh23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tmh23 »

Wtf is she doing with Landon? I just looked back at my pictures to compare and at 1 month my baby was laying on his playmat multiple times a day hitting and kicking the hanging toys, at 1 1/2 months I had him in the sit me up, 2 months he started with the kick and play piano and was doing tummy time on a boppy keeping his head up for 15 minutes at a time, 3 months he started sitting up with the boppy or in the corner of the couch. Idk how old Landon is, some said he's almost 4 months? That's pathetic that he literally just lays there with his flat head and mittens, poor baby... I feel so bad for him. Oh and I should add that is the quietest baby ever, not fussy at all so Keren needs to stfu. She would literally kill herself if she had my high needs fussy af baby..
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

Tmh23 wrote:Wtf is she doing with Landon? I just looked back at my pictures to compare and at 1 month my baby was laying on his playmat multiple times a day hitting and kicking the hanging toys, at 1 1/2 months I had him in the sit me up, 2 months he started with the kick and play piano and was doing tummy time on a boppy keeping his head up for 15 minutes at a time, 3 months he started sitting up with the boppy or in the corner of the couch. Idk how old Landon is, some said he's almost 4 months? That's pathetic that he literally just lays there with his flat head and mittens, poor baby... I feel so bad for him. Oh and I should add that is the quietest baby ever, not fussy at all so Keren needs to stfu. She would literally kill herself if she had my high needs fussy af baby..
Yeah, maybe it's just because my son had colic and needed to be held constantly but even though we had a seat for him he barely used it. Mainly when I needed to shower or he was sleeping. He "sat" with us on the couch and laid on his playmat at 3/4 months. It's so sad to see Landon alone so much

Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Newmomma »

MissKeitz wrote:Kerens shows off her butt again :|ImageImage

Shes yet to come across the word modesty in the dictionary.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

LOL!!! How funny that today Landon was sitting up in his boopy and had his hands uncovered!! Also she set up playtime outside! Keren you shouldn't wait for us here to tell you how to parent your kids honestly . And what please stop giving your family progresso soup for dinner! Honestly, it's so bad for you all. Make some pasta, make some grilled chicken and rice? It doesn't take long jeeeeeeze.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Newmomma wrote:

What is she wearing is that her underwear, I really hope not because she flashed her crotch several times so much for family friendly vlogs.

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

Pineapples wrote:LOL!!! How funny that today Landon was sitting up in his boopy and had his hands uncovered!! Also she set up playtime outside! Keren you shouldn't wait for us here to tell you how to parent your kids honestly Image. And what please stop giving your family progresso soup for dinner! Honestly, it's so bad for you all. Make some pasta, make some grilled chicken and rice? It doesn't take long jeeeeeeze.

I thought the same! LOL
I even commented something about landon on yesterdays vlog, and the next day he is sitting and included with the family. But I'm happy that they changed that, so I'm not going to complain ;)
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Newmomma wrote:

LOOOL so gross that shes flashing her butt and privates in her WHITE see thru underwear...she wouldnt know modesty if it hit her in the face. She whips her boobs out a ton too.
amandahhh43
Informer
Informer

Landon still had mittens on outside while he was on the play mat . It's not that hard to clip his nails

Notachild
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notachild »

webbygurl626 wrote:
Newmomma wrote:

What is she wearing is that her underwear, I really hope not because she flashed her crotch several times so much for family friendly vlogs.

She is wearing shorts.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Anyone see how she's "revamping" her channel? She doesn't want a mommy channel anymore. Anyone think it's weird kyra gets to go to NY (not really sure why though) and now Keren wants to stop having a mommy channel like kyra already said awhile back? I wonder if it bothers her that kyra is more popular and has more opportunities than just sponsorships.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Ambrosia wrote:Anyone see how she's "revamping" her channel? She doesn't want a mommy channel anymore. Anyone think it's weird kyra gets to go to NY (not really sure why though) and now Keren wants to stop having a mommy channel like kyra already said awhile back? I wonder if it bothers her that kyra is more popular and has more opportunities than just sponsorships.
When did Kyra say she didnt want to have a mommy channel? Im still confused why Kyra went to Ny. Shes no beauty guru lol.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”