DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by cat9480 »

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 14193d.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4da774.png[/img]

What happened to being humble Bryan? Was it deleted along with your previous post? Meh, it probably was ImageImageImageImage
Bryan should know all about fake numbers, what with all those subscribers he bought Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 362a0c.png[/img]

My lovely sister shared their video on Facebook. In my opinion, she's inflating Bryan's ego filled head. Why people? Image
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

tintin15 wrote:I'm willing to agree with people that the "meeting" was an audition for something. Ollie is currently not great as an actor with his attitude and speech, but it could have been for modelling. I could see him in, like, an Old Navy ad or something lol.

Like, sorry, a business meeting is not appropriate for a 3 year old to be at. Boring for the kid, irritating for the business people. They could have easily left Ollie with Natalia then Mimi and Papa, or they could have taken Finn with them. It was for sure something to do specifically for Ollie.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6c8b4c.png[/img]

Doesn't a kid have to be at least moderately cute to be a model? Ollie is unfortunately a mini Bryan, and that is not a good look. Yeah, I said it. LOL! Maybe he'll be better looking than his dad when he grows up because maybe he'll make better food and exercise choices, and maybe he'll make better hairstyle choices. As of now, though, Ollie is a Bryan clone, and the only way he'd get signed by an agency is because he's "YouTube Famous". Finn on the other hand is absolutely adorable! If Bryan and Missy are so desperate to be stage parents, they should be taking Finn to meetings! He has a sweet demeanor, and he's a cutie!

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Soooo. How long until Bryan gets himself one of these Man Rompers I've bee hearing so much about it.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Anyone else catch them telling Ollie to ask "what's in it for me" seriously, yeah so humble Bryan!

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

OhHiImSam wrote:Soooo. How long until Bryan gets himself one of these Man Rompers I've bee hearing so much about it.
I could see him getting one, he'd look absolutely ridiculous.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else catch them telling Ollie to ask "what's in it for me" Image seriously, yeah so humble Bryan!

That's going to bite them in the ass. Especially if they are trying to get him _any_ kind of show business career. There are lots of cute, well-behaved kids out there lining up to do modeling and commercials. Diva behavior isn't tolerated until you're already a huge star.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

OhHiImSam wrote:Soooo. How long until Bryan gets himself one of these Man Rompers I've bee hearing so much about it.
Don't give him ideas. I don't want to see that :?
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Lmaooo his and hers embroidered rompers, I can see it now

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:
People started calling him out on Facebook for not acting humble so he (or someone) deleted the post on Facebook and Twitter lol. Truth hurts huh?

Bryan was obviously throwing shade at someone. Who was it?
The only people I can imagine he'd be throwing shade at are Ellie and Jared for the fake pregnancy stuff but this would be a pretty low blow for Bryan.
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Am I the only one who thinks it's super weird Jeffrey came with them? Probs just so they wouldn't have to drive.

Also, just another day where Ollie gets a treat/toy. He's going to grow up like my rich friends from high school who were so used to getting presents they never even got excited about them.

Also, Ollie almost smacked his head on that glass table in the store. I always hate when parents let their kids run wild in stores.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

sammibro wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I'm willing to agree with people that the "meeting" was an audition for something. Ollie is currently not great as an actor with his attitude and speech, but it could have been for modelling. I could see him in, like, an Old Navy ad or something lol.

Like, sorry, a business meeting is not appropriate for a 3 year old to be at. Boring for the kid, irritating for the business people. They could have easily left Ollie with Natalia then Mimi and Papa, or they could have taken Finn with them. It was for sure something to do specifically for Ollie.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6c8b4c.png[/img]

Doesn't a kid have to be at least moderately cute to be a model? Ollie is unfortunately a mini Bryan, and that is not a good look. Yeah, I said it. LOL! Maybe he'll be better looking than his dad when he grows up because maybe he'll make better food and exercise choices, and maybe he'll make better hairstyle choices. As of now, though, Ollie is a Bryan clone, and the only way he'd get signed by an agency is because he's "YouTube Famous". Finn on the other hand is absolutely adorable! If Bryan and Missy are so desperate to be stage parents, they should be taking Finn to meetings! He has a sweet demeanor, and he's a cutie!

I totally agree! Finn is such a photogenic toddler. Those little blonde curls, oh wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

francis3125 wrote:Image ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What's that Tim McGraw song? "Humble and Kind"? Yeah. He needs to listen to that a few times.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Why did Jeffrey need to go then?
What happened with Ellie and Jared faking a pregnancy? I don't watch them.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Why did Jeffrey need to go then?

To sum it up, she got her IUD out cause they wanted to try for a 3rd and the first month of trying she said she just KNEW she was pregnant days after apparent ovulation. Negative test - she doesn't believe it because of smelly farts. She says she retested several times but all negative. Mother's Day rolls around surpriseeeee positive pregnancy test. Can't see the positive in the vlog but it's clear in the thumbnail/Twitter. Lots of people think they're faking it, some say maybe just too early to test and others say maybe they're setting up for something bigger and more dramatic (take your guess but I seriously hope not). They're being strangely quiet about it on social media and Jared didn't even go to her appointment that we could see but in the vlog yesterday they included pieces of a phone call from a nurse with her blood results that don't sound promising. She was going back 48 hours later for another blood test. To be continued... Image

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

8elz wrote:

To sum it up, she got her IUD out cause they wanted to try for a 3rd and the first month of trying she said she just KNEW she was pregnant days after apparent ovulation. Negative test - she doesn't believe it because of smelly farts. She says she retested several times but all negative. Mother's Day rolls around surpriseeeee positive pregnancy test. Can't see the positive in the vlog but it's clear in the thumbnail/Twitter. Lots of people think they're faking it, some say maybe just too early to test and others say maybe they're setting up for something bigger and more dramatic (take your guess but I seriously hope not). They're being strangely quiet about it on social media and Jared didn't even go to her appointment that we could see but in the vlog yesterday they included pieces of a phone call from a nurse with her blood results that don't sound promising. She was going back 48 hours later for another blood test. To be continued... Image

Oh jeez! They seem like complete weirdos and I've never been interested in their vlogs. I think the only reason I watch daily bumps still is because I remember how they were in the beginning. But seriously, neither family seems interesting enough to watch.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

yoyo16 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 362a0c.png[/img]

My lovely sister shared their video on Facebook. In my opinion, she's inflating Bryan's ego filled head. Why people? Image
How many chins does that kid have???

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Bryan should ditch the hat Jeffrey gave him. His head looks huge in comparison.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:
8elz wrote:

Oh jeez! They seem like complete weirdos and I've never been interested in their vlogs. I think the only reason I watch daily bumps still is because I remember how they were in the beginning. But seriously, neither family seems interesting enough to watch.

Haha they are rather odd. She's been claiming infertility for years but was SO sure she would get pregnant first try. She also called everyone on Mother's Day to tell them including people she knows that have just had miscarriages/still struggling to conceive. On Mother's Day of all days! A lot of people truly struggling with infertility are not happy as you could imagine.

Return to “Daily Bumps”