2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by red3head »

She was probably holding onto his are so tight to prove that he is standing while being assisted. Obviously he is not quite ready for that if she has to hold him that tight. She also said something like that she thinks he likes standing because it helps with gas. Why won't she just come out and say that he is a tough baby. It's like she is embarrassed that she doesn't have the "perfect" baby so she does and says everything she can to make it seem that way. So many people have fussy babies that don't sleep or have reflux or are just really needy. It she will never admit that hers is one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

SunnyLove wrote:She needs to put a headband on her head like she did with lily.
LMFAO!!!!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

On the 5m update video I wanted to smack her! Boasting "we are exclusive breastfeeding. He has had NOTHING but breastmilk."

Dumbass, that is nothing to brag about when your baby is clearly needing some formula.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

user123_ wrote: Why won't she put it back in a mom bun and use a headband to hide the hair lose. It can even be a black hair headband
Covered in lint!
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

wendydarling wrote:
user123_ wrote: Why won't she put it back in a mom bun and use a headband to hide the hair lose. It can even be a black hair headband
Covered in lint!
I think she'd look good in a cute headband (minus the lint lol!)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Amelia322 wrote:She Imagei think she shaved her forehead line back?Image

Vanessa has turned in to one big mess....AND
Those eyebrows, uhh they look like they are going to fly away.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

Charlie is being starved that's why he's so fussy and always chewing on his hand. I don't know how she can be so damn selfish. I had my baby two months ago, she was four weeks early, I had a horrible four day labor and delivery and complications which resulted in an emergency c section. My breast milk didn't come in until a week later, by then my baby didn't want it because she was used to the bottle. My point is, was I supposed to starve my baby by trying to force her to have breast milk?! No!!! I wanted her to at least have the milk but she just didn't take to it, it broke ny heart but my baby is now on the 100th percintile in height and weight, reaching milestones and even some advanced ones. Babies will thrive on breast milk or formula if you give then the attention they need! As mothers that's our only job, to make sure they're satisfied, happy meeting milestones and very much loved.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I went back and looked at the thumbnails on her videos and I cannot tell when the pp hair loss started. Her hair line was odd before she had charlie.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

msgmiscc wrote:Charlie is being starved that's why he's so fussy and always chewing on his hand. I don't know how she can be so damn selfish. I had my baby two months ago, she was four weeks early, I had a horrible four day labor and delivery and complications which resulted in an emergency c section. My breast milk didn't come in until a week later, by then my baby didn't want it because she was used to the bottle. My point is, was I supposed to starve my baby by trying to force her to have breast milk?! No!!! I wanted her to at least have the milk but she just didn't take to it, it broke ny heart but my baby is now on the 100th percintile in height and weight, reaching milestones and even some advanced ones. Babies will thrive on breast milk or formula if you give then the attention they need! As mothers that's our only job, to make sure they're satisfied, happy meeting milestones and very much loved.

Mine was born a month ago and had a hard time latching. He had really low blood sugar. So formula it was. The nurse said if he didn't get something in he would have to go to the NICU. I didn't let my want to breastfeed get in the way of my baby being ok.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

With all the hate she gets on here it's obvious she shouldn't have had a second child. Lily being in the hospital for so long didn't teach Vanessa shit. You'd think with all the moms she was obsessed with she would learn a thing or two but there she is starving her child, ignoring his needs, ignoring Lily (as if that's anything new), and just being a shit person. She's just not cut out to be a mom.
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

I don't know why but to me Charlie doesn't seem like misersble baby, maybe I should re watch her vlogs but I don't remember him constantly screaming.
ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

So much of that video made me want to help poor miserable baby Charlie. She's so clueless.... I bet he's not even in the percentile she mentioned with weight or at the very low end of it and that's why
She's not saying his weight.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

The saying breast is best is true to an extent but it also can be damaging for girls like V. The saying should be fed is best. V wants to breastfeed which is great. But if you are sacrificing the health of your child just to keep up with other YT moms or so that you can continue to say 100% exclusively breastfed...you need a reality check. Supplementing isn't the devil. If giving Charlie some cereal caused him to sleep the best he ever has and caused his fussing to stop that is the answer right there. His belly is empty.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think it's a little strange how people are 100% convinced that Charlie is starving to death. I know gossip boards are filled with speculation but people talk about it like it's a fact...

15-20th percentile is normal..he does not look starving at all. He is a very fussy baby but some kids are just like that. My second son was a very chubby baby but was always pissy. He's the same way at 2 years old. Just because he screams doesn't mean he's starving.

And did someone say babies aren't teething until a tooth actually pops through? Because that's totally incorrect.
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

wendydarling wrote:On the 5m update video I wanted to smack her! Boasting "we are exclusive breastfeeding. He has had NOTHING but breastmilk."

Dumbass, that is nothing to brag about when your baby is clearly needing some formula.
The simple fact that she said he was still exclusively breastfed shows how dumb she is. Once she introduced cereal he was no longer exclusively breastfed; even if she put her breast milk in it. Haha
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's a little strange how people are 100% convinced that Charlie is starving to death. I know gossip boards are filled with speculation but people talk about it like it's a fact...

15-20th percentile is normal..he does not look starving at all. He is a very fussy baby but some kids are just like that. My second son was a very chubby baby but was always pissy. He's the same way at 2 years old. Just because he screams doesn't mean he's starving.

And did someone say babies aren't teething until a tooth actually pops through? Because that's totally incorrect.
I agree. I don't get the feeling that he's starved or that she's picking his face (I have 3 kids and they all scratched their face on accident as babies). He does look small and not up to date with his milestones. (His head was sooooo wobbly in his update video and he seemed spaced out like lily.) I think a large part of the complaints people have about lily and Charlie are due to Vanessa's parenting. All lily does all day long (when she's home) is watch television. She's very rarely interacted with or stimulated unless Vanessa wants her to show off that she knows her colors or animals. And I think the same is holding true for Charlie, she always has that fish tv toy in his face or something with bright flashing lights. They zone out because they are always zoned into something other than human interaction.
Charlie is always sitting in his car seat or something.. which is why his head control hasn't developed. He's probably fussy because Vanessa is always tickling him when he's sleeping or poking at him during a Snapchat.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I will say that I am pretty certain she was lying about Charlie's weight percentage. She hesitated for like 5 seconds before she finally said, "He's in the 10th to um the 25th percentile." Totally lying. He's in the 10th percentile. No doubt in my mind. She added on the 25th percentile so it didn't sound as bad. Which is SO STUPID because it is not a big deal. I thought my son was underweight as a baby, and he was always in the 50th for weight... but 80th for height.

I will say that I don't think he is malnourished. Small? Yes. But it isn't until the baby drops below the 2nd percentile that they are considered malnourished. But he is a small and not very cute baby.

Also... Vanessa is a mess. A big. fat. mess. Her eyebrows have always been awful. Her complexion is awful. Her makeup is awful. Her hair is FUCKING AWFUL. Seriously the weight is the least of her problems, I don't even think she is fat. I have never thought she was attractive, but she has seriously stopped trying anymore. She looks like an insane drug addict.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's a little strange how people are 100% convinced that Charlie is starving to death. I know gossip boards are filled with speculation but people talk about it like it's a fact...

I don't think he's starving to death, I just think he could use some more. He will survive with the way V is doing things, but he likely could be doing better.
The fact that he inhaled ten spoonfuls of cereal and had a real nap afterwards for the first time in his life says something to me. Coupled with the way he looks and his constant unhappiness.
Last edited by wendydarling on Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I did some research about it a little while ago and he is in 5-10 percentile. She's lying.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

There is zero chance he is 25th. My son is 5 weeks old, born at 7lbs 4oz and is now 10lbs and is considered the top end of 25th centile. Charlie was apparently 12lbs 14oz as of 4 months old. Nope.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”