DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Bryan should ditch the hat Jeffrey gave him. His head looks huge in comparison. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bryan really isnt a hat person at all. He'd probably be better off with a ski mask to hide that mug.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Totally off the current topic but has anyone else noticed that Ollie is the oldest of the YT kids born around the same time (mostly DBEJCK kids) but he's the only one not in a school/daycare/social situation of any kind. Gaines has been in a daycare/Mommy's day out class since September (I think) and Jackson goes to "preschool" a few days a week. They keep saying he's not ready or he's starting in the fall but I don't buy it. If anything he needs it more than the other kids.

I get the feeling he may start in the fall but it won't last long. They'll pull him claiming he's still not ready or that they just didn't like the class. In reality it will be because it stops them from traveling every week and gives them less vlog footage since he won't be home all the time.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

angelfire89 wrote:Totally off the current topic but has anyone else noticed that Ollie is the oldest of the YT kids born around the same time (mostly DBEJCK kids) but he's the only one not in a school/daycare/social situation of any kind. Gaines has been in a daycare/Mommy's day out class since September (I think) and Jackson goes to "preschool" a few days a week. They keep saying he's not ready or he's starting in the fall but I don't buy it. If anything he needs it more than the other kids.

I get the feeling he may start in the fall but it won't last long. They'll pull him claiming he's still not ready or that they just didn't like the class. In reality it will be because it stops them from traveling every week and gives them less vlog footage since he won't be home all the time.
Did you also notice the Johnson Fam vlog title was "Preschooler babysits baby" - which is a clear sign that even Jeffrey knows Pey is no longer a toddler!! They keep referring to Ollie as a toddler to make it seem like he's not old enough to go school - but the truth is both Bryan and Missy are super lazy and don't want to inconvenience themselves with the pickup/drop-off schedule!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

8elz wrote:Why did Jeffrey need to go then?
What happened with Ellie and Jared faking a pregnancy? I don't watch them.

To sum it up, she got her IUD out cause they wanted to try for a 3rd and the first month of trying she said she just KNEW she was pregnant days after apparent ovulation. Negative test - she doesn't believe it because of smelly farts. She says she retested several times but all negative. Mother's Day rolls around surpriseeeee positive pregnancy test. Can't see the positive in the vlog but it's clear in the thumbnail/Twitter. Lots of people think they're faking it, some say maybe just too early to test and others say maybe they're setting up for something bigger and more dramatic (take your guess but I seriously hope not). They're being strangely quiet about it on social media and Jared didn't even go to her appointment that we could see but in the vlog yesterday they included pieces of a phone call from a nurse with her blood results that don't sound promising. She was going back 48 hours later for another blood test. To be continued... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote][/quote]

Half the annoyance is knowing Missy had a couple of losses (as did I which is how I found Missy's channel) Ellie and Jared were flaunting "we're totally getting pregnant 100% because God loves us" attitude AT B&M's house a few weeks back. It's insensitive to do that.. BUT on Mother's day Ellie tells us she called their IVF Grant winners (saved up to give a lucky couple /5 winners a round of IVF-nice, considering B&M didnt do anything to "thank" their subs for their fancy lifestyle) to tell them she's pregnant on Mother's Day of all days. Its a huge "what not to say to someone who had a loss" "especially on Mother's Day" thing and it's quite disturbing.. Anyway...
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

webbygurl626 wrote:Anyone else catch them telling Ollie to ask "what's in it for me" Image seriously, yeah so humble Bryan!

This is why I think it was an audition too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Coolowl wrote:Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

I don't know why she's surprised he's good at shooting. They taught him everything he knows :)

Also, someone commented that she looks pregnant in the picture, and she really does! Not trying to body shame, she doesn't look overweight. Her stomach is big and ROUND like a pregnant belly. If that's just weight gain, that's so interesting. I gain weight in my stomach, but it's never been round like Missy's is. She seriously looks 5 months pregnant.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wildwoods »

Of course the lumps showed the kids 'eating' fruit and veg just before showing those giant gummies...

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

tintin15 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Missy's Instagram...ummm...so I get that she has gone to gun ranges with her dad and this is just an arcade but come on...he is only 3.

I don't know why she's surprised he's good at shooting. They taught him everything he knows :)

Also, someone commented that she looks pregnant in the picture, and she really does! Not trying to body shame, she doesn't look overweight. Her stomach is big and ROUND like a pregnant belly. If that's just weight gain, that's so interesting. I gain weight in my stomach, but it's never been round like Missy's is. She seriously looks 5 months pregnant.
GrammarGirl is on her case, LOVE IT

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm blocked on their Instagram-- can someone post a screenshot? I could just log out or look at my daughter's... Lazy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

Also, what the hell did they do with that gummy snake that cost all that money? In the bin?

wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:I'm blocked on their Instagram-- can someone post a screenshot? I could just log out or look at my daughter's... Lazy.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

tomato_hat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tomato_hat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d1bb8a.jpg[/img]

I'll just leave this here...

spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

tintin15 wrote:

I thought the same thing! It's weird.

spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for the double post but noooo. They're the first person I've seen on my Facebook to share it. Is it bad part of me wants to comment (but won't) how I used to watch them on YouTube and they're annoying now? Lol.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4b2f64.jpg[/img]
Last edited by spartangirl93 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
wildwoods
Amateur
Amateur

tomato_hat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d1bb8a.jpg[/img]

[FEARFUL FACE]

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

tintin15 wrote:
If your stomach doesn't have much muscle tone, it can look like that after a large meal.
spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry - double post!
Last edited by spartangirl93 on Fri May 19, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

No one I know has shared the video yet. And I have a lot of older mom friends who would love that video. I feel blessed :lol:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

tomato_hat wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d1bb8a.jpg[/img]

Hahaha. Where is Vincere? They would love this!

Return to “Daily Bumps”