Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by Lyanna »

There are some videos when they were just vegetarian and not vegan and someone asked in the comments how they get B12, protein and stuff like that and she said well from the other animal products like eggs and milk. Now that they're vegan I don't know how she thinks they get all the protein B12 and vitamins they need.
I think they don't know much about veganism to do it properly and don't know many vegan recipes at the same time. Plus, Ro seems to be the only one who can (barely, most of the time) cook and he already does the most important part of the childcare so he doesn't have that much time and energy to be creative and cook proper vegan meals. Just give them litteraly two pieces of baby spinach and corn already and put the kids to bed.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

Anytime I eat dinner without some kind of meat I never feel full and just even more hungry. Maybe it's because I'm used to eating meat but I hope the kids don't feel that way everyday... no wonder they always eat so fast as if they haven't ate at all
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Natxo wrote:Anytime I eat dinner without some kind of meat I never feel full and just even more hungry. Maybe it's because I'm used to eating meat but I hope the kids don't feel that way everyday... no wonder they always eat so fast as if they haven't ate at all
Same! Even on the Slimming World diet, where you can eat as much as you like, I never felt full on the non-meat days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

In today's video, they put out a plate of olives for the kids to have a snack and you should have seen the way they all ran over one by one. Evan especially was going at it and Chloe is just filming them. It was disturbing.

The kids have to share everything! Even food on the same plate. If they can't afford to feed the kids then that is on them. Don't purposely have so many kids if you can't afford to feed them all.

At their age, they should all have their own individual snack. Their days need more structure.

Notice how the neighbor girl was sitting on the fence. Chloe says the boys love talking to her through the fence. Then Evan mumbled something about going over to her house. I highly doubt they have been over to her house to play. I wonder what the neighbors really think/say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Does she ever take a comb to the kids' hair?? Like even when she puts it up, it looks so lumpy and unkempt. Makes it look like a knotted mess under the pony and it annoys me so much because I have long hair and I absolutely hate when it's all knotted up like that. I don't care that the boys' hair is long, it's just hair after all but I wish she would stop with this holier than thou act that it's long because she wants them to choose what to do with their own bodies. Like what? A hair cut is not the same as a piercing or something. She's obviously groomed the older boys to love it that way and that's fine but the babies could care less. So why not cut it and make it more manageable? Like just admit that you keep it long because it's what YOU like. That's it.

And comb their hair goddamnit

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Because I can't be Bothered wasting 20 min of my life on them I'm not watching the video but apparently the triplets need speech therapy? Which about time really because even at their corrected age they should be talking more than they are. But what about the older 3? I'm guessing if all kids can't be fit in together they won't do it
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Ah they've admitted to needing speech therapy? Surprised any of them learn much more than 'good job sweetie'!
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

As usual a 10 min vlog to say what golf have been said in a Snapchat. Just spit it out Chloe.
Basically yes it looks like the trips will need speech pathology. The boys are really behind even for their adjusted age.
The most uneven v
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

After seeing her feed her kids canned sliced olives as a snack ( :shock: ) I would like to see a video where she shows what meals and snacks her kids get for a whole week. What they eat as a family, what everyone eats differently, what they eat at restaurants/cafes (do they go to vegan ones or just order vegan options at 'normal' places?), what snacks Chloe and Ro hide from the kids and eat in bed... etc. It'd also be interesting to hear what foods have which vitamins/nutrients and how the kids get their daily requirements. I can't imagine getting 4 to 6 oz of protein in the triplets is easy when you're vegan.

I've noticed Chloe shows off how much the kids know but rarely how much she knows. ;)
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Looks like we have a blog video coming up to really look forward to. One where they don't do much. That'll be so different to the others we've seen won't it? :?
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Aboogabooga wrote:Does she ever take a comb to the kids' hair?? Like even when she puts it up, it looks so lumpy and unkempt. Makes it look like a knotted mess under the pony and it annoys me so much because I have long hair and I absolutely hate when it's all knotted up like that. I don't care that the boys' hair is long, it's just hair after all but I wish she would stop with this holier than thou act that it's long because she wants them to choose what to do with their own bodies. Like what? A hair cut is not the same as a piercing or something. She's obviously groomed the older boys to love it that way and that's fine but the babies could care less. So why not cut it and make it more manageable? Like just admit that you keep it long because it's what YOU like. That's it.

And comb their hair goddamnit

I saw a comment the other day on instagram, she said she only combs there hair when its really messy otherwise she just runs her fingers through it. So no, she doesnt brush there hair reguarly.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Heres the commentImage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This latest video seems like she just took a list of stuff mentioned on here recently and tried to make herself look good with them.

Pearl being treated differently because she's a girl (she's now tying up Rufus and Henry's hair too).

Emphasising the olives they had to eat were a snack

Saying the triplets have been assessed for speech therapy

Including footage of their next door neighbour's child and mentioning the boys like talking to her over the fence.

She really couldn't be more transparent.

Also what was with that discussion of the size of each of their family members' heads and foreheads? Could she think of nothing better to fill the time with?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

Are there any toddlers on YouTube who aren't behind in their speech? The only time I've spent with a toddler was with a 14 month old and while he couldn't say much, I saw him point at at least 5 things and say them and I only watched him for about 20 minutes. The only thing I've heard those babies say is "hi". Maybe it has something to do with having a camera shoved in your face all the time?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Damn a plate with olives and 6 kids running around like pigeons ot reminded me of some 3d world family. So sad, they are always hungry. Whoever goes first get to eat the most?? Like hunger games lol. She is pathetic.
And the way she zoomed in whilst talking about Pearl being a "giiiirl" oh my god...... Chloe leave it to the girls who really are fun to watch on camera you are just terrifying

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Where they were eating their olive snacks, Evan sat down and took the plate for him, then when Pearl came he pushed the plate towards her. I think it says it all.
By the way Henry and Rufus looked ridiculous with their hair like that. Just leave them be.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Oh dear. Those olives look disgusting. And those kids where licking the water off the plate. Wtf?? They look so disappointed when ro takes away the plate. No wonder they look hungry all the time. It is very apparent that she still read here and apply everything in her vlogs. Those kids hair look messy and unkept. She keeps emphasizing on how they choose long hair etc, don't think the trips said they want long hair too.

I just absolutely hate her face in the video. Especially the close ups. Her mouth, yuck!!
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Anyone else noticed she started putting on makeups too?
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Her teeth are pretty horse like.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

The triplets especially were so disappointed when Rohan took away the plate. Evan and Otto ate the most part of it because they're biggers, the triplets only had a few pieces each.
She always says she doesn't cut the bigger kids' hair because they had one once and hate it so now they're scared. What about the triplets? they never had their hair cut so they're not scared.
And Pearl has her hair up not because she's a girl (that part was so cringey omg) but because her forehead is small. What about the tutus? Does she wear them not because she's a girl but because she has small legs?
she always says the boys wear leggings because they're comfortable but tutus and tights are litteraly the least comfortable outfits to play and run.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”