E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

Okay I don't think they faked a pregnancy, I'm sure it was chemical miscarriage like the tags on the video say...but that is still a loss! Everyone reacts differently. HCG only shows up if your pregnant, she filmed herself waiting at the doctors and filmed the doctor office calling her back....I hardly doubt they went to that extent to fake anything. I believe that she was pregnant. Only issue I ever had to their dumb staged announcement (and calling IF/loss friends about pregnancy on Mother's Day)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by GymChick on Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

When you are never pregnant.... and then you bleed, that is your period! The drama is real with these too....

We all called this from the beginning. Does Ellie not know that clots and a heavy period can be normal at the beginning of your period?

If it's not, then I "miscarry" every month.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I can't say this was all for views and totally faked. I think she really thought she was pregnant - we may never know if it was a chemical, miscarriage, or just a misunderstanding but it doesn't really matter because it all hurts the same way. The way they handled the Mother's Day announcement was gross (i.e., contacting people with IF on Mother's Day to tell them), but this would be hard for anybody, and I know because I've been there.
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

I feel bad, I really do. But something is off... & Jared showed little to no emotion & we all know Jared gets choked up over the littlest things. Idk I don't want to be insensitive like them so

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

I think Ellie just got her period is all.

~A Little Dittie For You Ellie~
It's so long since she's bled
That she's taken to her bed
God help those little boys
Ellie's pram now has no toys

She's thrown them on the floor
In a rage not seen before
And her husband left the house
Like a quaking little mouse

Oh how the mighty fall
When they do much to appall
Karma knows it's home
And it doesn't need to phone!
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

You have got to be kidding me?

They are awful people. I just suffered a first trimester lost in April after finding out I was pregnant and my husband and I are still currently trying to pick up the pieces and try to move forward and this is just so insensitive and a slap to the face. How is it we all knew this was coming! I seriously pray, that this is real and not a joke.. because if it is a joke, (a sick one at that) I hope karma bites them where it really hurts ..
so disgusted ..
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i have a migraine right now, so if the following doesn't make much sense - i apologise.

i agree jared handled this well. while it's not nice that something went wrong with this pregnancy, i hope that they take the time and really think about this and grow from it. because that's all you can do. no matter what we think happened, we can only take the information as presented to us, and that was she did have some level of hcg in her system, enough for the nurse to not say "you're not pregnant". so she did conceive. they were cocky and she was convinced for weeks she was pregnant. and now she isn't. so it's a loss. and that is sad.

i'd be lying if i said the thought hadn't ran through my head, even if it was brief.
i do hope they don't see this as something they can cash in on... another notch on the youtube mommy superstar belt. infertility? check. loss? check.

i also hope next time, they do not involve the kids so much. poor jackson is old enough to understand enough to wonder what is happening, and i don't think it's fair to involve children in adult situations unless necessary.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy. Barely a positive then bleeding..just a bad egg probably or bad sperm. Lots of women have chemicals and don't even know it. I feel sad for ellie but also feel like they hyped this up so bad. They should've went in cautious and aware. They made a huge announcement on Mother's Day without an actual pregnancy confirmation. We never saw the actual pregnancy test up close.

We didn't see excitement when finding out.

I also think that maybe they didn't have high hopes when getting the faint positive which MAY be why they weren't excited, so they used the situation to gain views but they knew they would miscarry if that makes sense. Kind of like well we knows its probably not a viable pregnancy but let's just go along with it. Sickening but possible.

They don't seemed shocked to have miscarried? I mean kind of like they were expecting it? They just posted the announcement to bring in more people which means more $.

Plus it's your wife's first miscarriage and you leave her alone all day?!? Maybe that's what she wanted but still! It's her first miscarriage and Jared went on with his day?!?

I think this was the easiest way to end this fake pregnancy and backlash.. so now people will feel sorry for them..

Last edited by Amelia322 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Ellie 100% thought she was pregnant, so this is definitely a loss to her.

The way Jared acted just fine all day (Jared!), and really this whole process, tells me that the information behind the scenes just wasn't as clear as they wanted us to believe. I said earlier that they would be sure to keep the HCG numbers out of the vlog so we can neither confirm or deny. Jared showed very little emotion about the whole thing, and neither did his parents when they showed up.

Does it make sense that Ellie wakes up bleeding large clots and in a ton of pain and Jared just gets up with the boys and decides to film a cute "Hurricane Jared" clip? Would he still be so concerned about getting the trailer paperwork finalized?

Something still just doesn't seem right to me.
kirsti13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kirsti13 »

This all seems so staged and fake to me . Jared is so unauthentic

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Ophelia11 wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
Maggie2017 wrote: I'm pregnant and I go to the same OB office as Ellie in Logan, Utah. It seemed like a standard call to me. I think I even might recognize which nurse it was because I have had to call so often during this pregnancy. I don't think it was fake.
Ohh let us know if you bump into her

Has anyone on this thread ever actually met them? Back when I was a lurker I remember one poster saying their son was at a theme park at the same time E+J were supposed to be there, and he apparently described seeing an obnoxious family who were shouting and pushing in lines for the rides. Said poster suspected their son was indeed describing E+J.

Edit: Actually it might have been about JessFam on her thread, I honestly can't remember.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That may have been me. My son went to Lagoon the same day E+J went with Bonnie and Joel. My son had never watched E+J before so he didn't know who they were I showed snippets of the Vlog and he remembered how obnoxious they were and they would be snippy with people who would get in the way of their camera setup.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I'm sorry but I just think she's getting her period! They jumped the gun on announcing based on a blue dye test which could have been a false positive. I seriously think this is all for views. Not one tear, from the man who cries over everything?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Double post but I want to add....

Why are they calling this a chemical pregnancy in the tags when Ellie was so certain it was a 6 week loss? Did the doctor finally straighten her out about that, or was this Jared's opinion all along?
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think Ellie 100% thought she was pregnant, so this is definitely a loss to her.

The way Jared acted just fine all day (Jared!), and really this whole process, tells me that the information behind the scenes just wasn't as clear as they wanted us to believe. I said earlier that they would be sure to keep the HCG numbers out of the vlog so we can neither confirm or deny. Jared showed very little emotion about the whole thing, and neither did his parents when they showed up.

Does it make sense that Ellie wakes up bleeding large clots and in a ton of pain and Jared just gets up with the boys and decides to film a cute "Hurricane Jared" clip? Would he still be so concerned about getting the trailer paperwork finalized?

Something still just doesn't seem right to me.

Honestly I think Jared knew Ellie was never pregnant but he wanted to coddle her and be supportive so instead of ever saying "I don't think you are pregnant, but we'll try again next month and it will happen in time" he just kept going along with it. I think thats why this "miscarriage" hasn't hit him as hard emotionally. I agree that to Ellie she really believed she was pregnant so this is obviously a loss in her eyes and heart.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

If this really is a miscarriage then I feel awful for them. If they had just acted like normal people instead of overdramatizing the whole experience, then they would not have gotten so many judgmental comments on their Mother's Day vlog. While I do feel awful for them, I don't think they were entirely truthful about this whole situation and it is difficult to have empathy for people you feel are lying to you. I just hope they learned something from all of this and are not continuing to lie to us.

clickclack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clickclack »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:When you are never pregnant.... and then you bleed, that is your period! The drama is real with these too....

We all called this from the beginning. Does Ellie not know that clots and a heavy period can be normal at the beginning of your period?

If it's not, then I "miscarry" every month.
Bingo. Clots and a heavy period...like you said, that's me every cycle. There was never any confirmation of pregnancy from a medical professional, and her test was likely an evap line. I think they saw what they wanted to see and ran with it. I don't think they faked anything intentionally, but they certainly don't want to have to own up to them being wrong. They can take this and claim a miscarriage, which I think is sick in and of itself to do given the events that have transpired thus far. Now Ellie can be a part of the loss community, like it's some badge of honor for her. I feel bad for her because she wanted something so bad and didn't get it, but I don't really have any sympathy beyond that. I truly believe they brought this pain on themselves with their overzealous and rash response to a ClearBlue test.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Well the new video is up. Here is a summary for those who don't want to watch:
There is no Ellie.
Jared is trying way too hard to be upbeat.He plays with the boys, makes 1 comment about giving Ellie alone time since she is in pain.
He gets out with the boys. He and Jackson cuddle and Jackson is adorable. Jackson "ends" the vlog.
Jared talks one on one with the camera and actually reminds me of his old self.
He said Ellie woke up bleeding clots and her back hurt. He said she called her doctor and they confirmed she was miscarrying. He was visibly sad, but optimistic.

My thoughts: I really don't know what to believe anymore. I thought it was weird that he would leave his miscarrying wife alone all day. But maybe that's what she wanted.... Ellie not being in the vlog at all was weird. Jared seemed sincere for the first time in a long time. It reminded me of how he used to be. I am curious to hear what y'all think.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Yea, none of what they have done the past few days makes sense, like this photo shoot? Staying silent on social media, no
Filming of family's reactions? I just can't help but feel this is all fake. Let's be honest their views haven't been very good and their subscriber count is slow growing so a "miscarriage" followed by a miracle pregnancy , (Sam and nia) is good for their channel!

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Jared said the doctor "basically confirmed that Ellie would be miscarrying." Whatever her HCG levels were, I think they were probably high enough to confirm a pregnancy. Part of me is still a bit skeptical about all this but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Guess whether or not Ellie was truly pregnant will remain an unsolved mystery.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I think they handled this quite well. A loss is a loss, even if there wasn't really a pregnancy this time or if was a chemical pregnancy. It doesn't matter if I don't believe what they say, I didn't wish them to experience a loss of any kind.

Ellie wanted so bad to be pregnant and everything to just be perfect for her. I hope she feels better soon and maybe learns a thing or two about life. Nobody is perfect and this YouTube fame has gotten into their heads too much I think.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”