E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I honestly think she believed in her little birdbrain that she was pregnant. So in her mind (and now Jared's) she was pregnant and this is a miscarriage.
In reality, because she had the IUD and she has very weird and rarely had periods, taking it out has re started her so her first real period is a big one.
All the first pregnancy symptoms and the exact same as pms symptoms. She peed on a test that has been known to have false positives. That's why the very very faint positive made her believe it was a positive.
The nurse let her know the numbers where not very high. She didn't go the second time to get her blood because she woke up to blood and of course the nurse was like "well you had low numbers and now your bleeding....your not pregnant".
So I don't think it was lies. I think she is too dumb to know the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

If Jared thought it was a legit miscarriage you better believe that title would be thick with buzzwords. Sudden unexpected miscarriage, we lost the baby, etc. I think they feel foolish for jumping the gun with a blue dye test on a Cleaeblue brand deal deadline. I just pray they will learn to be more real and true instead of a scripted life with ads.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So at like 2:30 Jared says Ellie is in a lot of pain, and stayed home.. soooo did she just get her period?? She was so upset about getting her period that Jared had to take the kids and the dog to the grandparents? Maybe you shouldnt have put all your eggs in the first month ttcing basket Ellie.. It's fine to be disappointed, i get that 100% but maybe if she didn't talk herself up so much and was so sure of herself this wouldn't have been so hard on her... She was in the bed all day, why did the kids and Penny have to leave? Idk you guys.. i don't think it's a miscarriage, just sounds like to me her "cycle" is still irregular and she just got her period. All her symptoms sounded like PMS anyway.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't think Ellie will want to quit YouTube. She's addicted to the attention and adulation now. She wouldn't be able to get through the day without thousands of people telling her how much they love her and how beautiful and #skinnygoals she is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I agree. Plus she loves the money too much.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Okay, I feel like because they were terrible with timing and getting pregnant with Jackson for however many years, this whole confusing a period for a miscarriage would have happened to her at least one time before.

With that said, I believe she's probably having a chemical miscarriage. I don't think the nurse or doctor or whoever on the phone would have said "yes it's there but it's low" when talking about her HGC levels if it wasn't indeed at least enough to maybe make them think she was pregnant.

I think they totally messed up announcing it as early as they did. I understand wanting to vlog all of it, but they could have done it in a way that's like "we see a faint line but we are gonna keep testing, so I may be pregnant and might not be." They HAD to have that special Mother's Day pregnancy announcement though.

claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

I don't believe she was ever pregnant, either. Those blue dye tests are notoriously unreliable. But this will give them everything they need to feel so sorry for themselves, pull the infertility card again, etc.

Even if this was real, it would be a chemical pregnancy, but it seems like they really know nothing.
Last edited by claireprairie123 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I don't think Ellie will want to quit YouTube. She's addicted to the attention and adulation now. She wouldn't be able to get through the day without thousands of people telling her how much they love her and how beautiful and #skinnygoals she is.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I agree. Plus she loves the money too much.
Oh yeah, she loves the attention and the money but she has never worked for anything in her life and she's very prone to throw a fit for anything that doesn't go her way. When she was salty last year everyone got her " mmm 'kay" but now it's "I'm not even going to be a part of the vlog".

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

No ultrasound was done? That seems weird to me. 6 weeks is early but you could still see the sac. They aren't even checking to make sure it isn't ectopic if she was in fact pregnant? This all seems far fucking fetched to me.

parryhotter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by parryhotter »

I hate what these people have become, especially after watching the old Ellie. I really do think she needs to talk to a therapist or something. It would do her some good. And then maybe they can sit down and be honest with everyone. That's really the only way I can see them turning their image around. 100% transparency and honesty. This whole saga definitely hasn't been 100% transparent! Sad, sad...

menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Nini12 wrote:

Oh yeah, she loves the attention and the money but she has never worked for anything in her life and she's very prone to throw a fit for anything that doesn't go her way. When she was salty last year everyone got her " mmm 'kay" but now it's "I'm not even going to be a part of the vlog".

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I agree, she's spoiled and stupid. I could see her threatening to quick and then just expecting Jared to somehow still make enough money to afford their lifestyle.

Remember she said the plan was to always build a house like that? Sure Ellie... sure.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

So here's my thoughts.
I really think Ellie was not pregnant, but convinced herself that she was. I think Jared knew she was not pregnant the whole time, which is why we haven't seen the emotions and crying that we normally see. He's pretending for her, and for the vlogs. I truly believe he knew this whole time that Ellie had convinced herself she was pregnant, but he knew she wasn't, and he continues to go along with it for her sake. That's her period, not a miscarriage.
But hell, what do I know. I'm just watching from the sidelines. Either way, something is sketchy.
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:No ultrasound was done? That seems weird to me. 6 weeks is early but you could still see the sac. They aren't even checking to make sure it isn't ectopic if she was in fact pregnant? This all seems far fucking fetched to me.

Exactly. Many of us here have struggled with infertility and are all too aware of the process. We've been through and seen it all. Nothing makes sense about this, from start to finish.

Plus there is no way Ellie wasn't testing everyday. People kept accusing them of lying in the comments, if they had a stronger positive to show they absolutely would have done so at some point. They went quiet on the pregnancy immediately after the real video, probably because the next days test revealed a negative result.
juotaahn

Unread post by juotaahn »

Caisflame wrote:So here's my thoughts.
I really think Ellie was not pregnant, but convinced herself that she was. I think Jared knew she was not pregnant the whole time, which is why we haven't seen the emotions and crying that we normally see. He's pretending for her, and for the vlogs. I truly believe he knew this whole time that Ellie had convinced herself she was pregnant, but he knew she wasn't, and he continues to go along with it for her sake. That's her period, not a miscarriage.
But hell, what do I know. I'm just watching from the sidelines. Either way, something is sketchy.
This is exactly right. I know the family and have been burned by them many times. I have been watching this forum for months and can't keep quiet any longer.

your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by your_illusion »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:No ultrasound was done? That seems weird to me. 6 weeks is early but you could still see the sac. They aren't even checking to make sure it isn't ectopic if she was in fact pregnant? This all seems far fucking fetched to me.

I agree something feels fishy. I have pcos and when my husband and I tried to conceive, we tried a year and then we went to a fertility dr. I was 5 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with my son. When I went in for a ultrasound we were able to see the sac. Then the next week when I was 6 weeks they did a ultrasound to check for a heartbeat.

Also I don't watch her sisters vlog,but do you think she will say anything or stay out of it?

Last edited by your_illusion on Fri May 19, 2017 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I think this is odd too. I've had 2 miscarriages, I had multiple ultrasounds during the process to make sure I passed at the tissue and stuff. With my second one I didn't and ended up with a dnc.

I don't actually think she was 6wks if she was pregnant, so maybe she was very early on and had a chemical. With a chemical pregnancy they usually have u do everything at home bc the embryo never properly implanted. The truth is we aren't ever going to know bc we don't know what's even going on. Between lying and ignorance on there part we just have no idea what the truth is, I don't even think they know what the truth is anymore.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I'm in the same boat as most of you here. It's pretty likely she got her period and thinks it's more than what it is. Particularly coming from a woman who has hardly had any periods her entire post-pubescent life, and is freshly off of birth control and experiencing completely typical symptoms of that. I can't add much more than what's already been said. However, I would like to bring up one thing that I haven't seen mentioned here:

Evap lines only occur after the urine has dried, no? In the pregnancy announcement video, when they show the two tests, they say that the top one was from the night before, and the bottom test was the fresh one. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said I didn't see a faint (albeit, very faint) line on the bottom test. So, sure, it certainly could've been a false positive. But an evap line? No, I don't think that's possible.

Also, in today's vlog when jared said, "They basically confirmed that Ellie would be miscarrying," I think that what he meant by "basically" is that the doctors said it was a chemical pregnancy, but he's putting it into more simple terms so that their 10 year old audience can understand. *cringe* That's what I gather, anyway.

UM and HOLD ON, lol, am I the only one who got an "e.p.t Early Pregnancy Test" add on the video? Is this just a terrible coincidence or...?
Last edited by Boredomatitsfinest on Fri May 19, 2017 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Of course she thinks her period is a miscarriage. This is the same girl that thinks because her farts don't smell like roses she's pregnant.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

jess595 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Their channel is like a support group in the comments. Ellie should have been in the vlog. I'm not watching today, all along, I thought it was a bizarre situation.
:HK: :HK: :HK: :HK: :HK: :HK:
She'll forever have the monetization from a Mother's Day pregnancy video. That's a positive
Don't be frowny, Happiness is a choice
:HK: :HK: :HK: :HK: :HK: :HK:

"She should have been in the vlog"?? Okay like them or not, Ellie is going through a miscarriage. What some people are saying about this situation is evil
A miscarriage of convenience
Not a belly shot or preggo talk since Monday.. gtfoh

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

juotaahn wrote:
This is exactly right. I know the family and have been burned by them many times. I have been watching this forum for months and can't keep quiet any longer.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

juotaahn wrote:
Caisflame wrote:So here's my thoughts.

What do you mean you have been burned by them?!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”