JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

Blackswan wrote:How many fucken times is she gonna say LITERALLY, PRETTY MUCH, FOR THE MOST PART, SHE'S HUGE, and SPECIFICALLY

Also at 5:54 she says "pretty much lost a child and brought her back" is she fucken serious? That's a slap in the face to those who have really lost a child. She didn't lose Addie then brought her back to life. She never fucken died.
Thank you. This drove me crazy. She's so disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

I'm so tired of listening to her talk about the baby's damn hair! Chris is still hoping for red hair?! How is that not weird?! My husband was hoping that our daughter came out looking like me (which she did, same looks & personality..oops lol) but he wasn't talking about it all the time the way Chris does. It seems like he's obsessing over it way too much.

And as for Jessica's weight, if I were to just meet her without knowing her pre-pregnancy weight I would think she looks okay.

creamsoda99
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

You would think that after Addie "died" that they wouldn't fuss over her red hair and just hope that she remains healthy!
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I don't think there's anything wrong with Lilia spending a ton of time in dance classes if it's something she really loves. Who cares if she has zero hope of being a professional dancer? Most girls don't. I would only be concerned if Jesssss seriously has hopes of Lilia being famous. Like yeah, it's weird that Jess is so obsessed with turning Lilia into a mini-Jess.

But some of you guys are talking like if Lilia doesn't go professional then her dancing is a waste of time. She's 6. Maybe it's just fun for her.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I didn't say that if she doesn't make it at a professional dancer then her dancing is a waste of time. I said if Jess' aim is to make her famous dance wise then she should seriously reconsider because Lilia doesn't look like a future professional dancer at all. Girls her age who have the desire to become professionals look nothing like her on stage and are on a whole other level.

If she's dancing for fun it's definitely not a waste of time, but she seriously sucks at dancing from what we saw so instead of taking half a dozen classes maybe she should take less to focus and improve. In her recitals she's always the late one and doesn't seem to know the moves, she has to watch the girl next to her and then do the move. Maybe give your kid the opportunity to focus on one or two styles so she can have fun dancing without looking completely lost. I really think dance can teach many skills in life like how to focus, try your best to do better, work hard to achieve your goals and this is the case for many dancers who do it for fun but taking 30 minutes of a class isn't going to teach her that.

Anyway that was just my opinion so moving on.
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Lyanna wrote:I didn't say that if she doesn't make it at a professional dancer then her dancing is a waste of time. I said if Jess' aim is to make her famous dance wise then she should seriously reconsider because Lilia doesn't look like a future professional dancer at all. Girls her age who have the desire to become professionals look nothing like her on stage and are on a whole other level.

If she's dancing for fun it's definitely not a waste of time, but she seriously sucks at dancing from what we saw so instead of taking half a dozen classes maybe she should take less to focus and improve. In her recitals she's always the late one and doesn't seem to know the moves, she has to watch the girl next to her and then do the move. Maybe give your kid the opportunity to focus on one or two styles so she can have fun dancing without looking completely lost. I really think dance can teach many skills in life like how to focus, try your best to do better, work hard to achieve your goals and this is the case for many dancers who do it for fun but taking 30 minutes of a class isn't going to teach her that.

Anyway that was just my opinion so moving on.
I agree^^. One or two classes would be fine for fun, but she should be introducing her to other things too since clearly dance isn't going to be her thing.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Didn't Lilia want to quit dance and do gymnastics? It seems like a waste when she isn't that into it. Jess is making her live her dream.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"6 MONTH UPDATE | MY POSTPARTUM BELLY!" Recap

Some ~artsy~ shots of Addelyn's smile, toes, etc.
Addie is 19 1/2 pounds now and between 9-18 month clothing depending on the brand (and is in one fugly romper) and in size 4 diapers.
She has started solids (as seen on the Mother's Day video) and is still mostly just eating avocado, although bananas are next on the list...uh, aren't you supposed to do veggies first?
She prefers spoon feeding instead of hand feeding and is still mainly nursing, but does not comfort nurse.
She was sleeping through the night but now not so much anymore because Jess is nervous with the sleep apnea. While explaining this, Addie grabs Jess's camera (not the one recording) by the strap and chews the strap. She is still using the sleep apnea monitor.
-quick cut, Addie went to sleep-
She doesn't use the monitor when right on or next to Jess so Jess constantly checks her breathing because of this. The monitor doesn't go off as much anymore, thankfully. Babies with CSA are supposed to outgrow the condition by 6 or 12 months (yes? no?).
She still has no teeth. Quick comparison to other kids - Kyson had 2, Lilia and Kaden had none, Landen she wasn't sure.
Talking about amber teething necklaces and how they work for her kids.
She rolls and has recently started crawling (as previously seen in videos).
Asking for recommendations on baby gates for the stairs...uhhh...if you have a newborn that you know is going to be mobile, why would you get a house with stairs?
She has been sitting up for a while and goes from sitting to crawling and crawling to sitting.
She loves baths and takes 3-4 short naps a day, usually no longer than an hour.
She used to hate the car but is getting better with it.
She doesn't "talk" a lot but does a "talking scream" occasionally.
She's definitely the biggest kid but not sure if she's the longest. Definitely going to be a blue eyed child (duh).
More hair talk (groan). Thinks Addie will be a strawberry blonde.
Jess postpartum - almost down to pre-Addie-pregnancy weight but nowhere near goal (pre-any-baby-weight). She's comfortable where she is and is happy where she is. I will say she looks much better after 5 kids than I do after 1
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

ugh baby led weaning literally means you are feeding them exactly what you are eating for meals....it takes a lot of work and healthy eating, something jess won't do. You have to be careful about how to cut food and watch your child like a hawk to make sure they are safe. You have to make healthy, whole food choices for the whole family so your babe is getting the best nutrition possible, since they are eating exactly what you are. hearing her misuse the term is seriously driving me nuts. Giving your kid avocado chunks isn't BLW. There are no "first foods", there are just family meals. I think this is a sore subject for me because I did so much research on it to make sure I did it "right" that it's a huge pet peeve to hear people claim they're doing BLW but are really just feeding their kids normal food!

Nothing wrong at all with feeding your kid purees or normal "first foods", just don't say you're doing BLW when you clearly aren't.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Someone mentioned above that Lilia should be more articulate in her dancing seeing as she's done it so long and I agree! It's obviously not her thing. My friends 4 year old does all the dances and dances a lot better then Lilia (and the amount of classes omg). Where as my almost 5 year old does it for fun and is your typical child dancing at hat age - just like Lilia. Dunno why jess pushed it so much. Oh yes that's right, because jess did it
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

ApplePie wrote:Yes, exactly. And with her five deductions (aka, kids) she is probably getting a hefty tax refund. Also justifies her being on MediCal (state sponsored health care that she doesn't pay for) because her "expenses" outweigh her income. So basically she can say, "Yeah, I make $7,000 a month (from that screenshot a few pages back) but I spend most of that on my "job," so I really don't make that much."
Not this again....

I don't know where you guys are getting the idea tha she is on Medi-Cal. I know for a fact that she is not. I used to be on Medi-Cal a few years ago and I researched it thouroughly.

1. She takes her kids to Sutter Health. They do not accept Medi-Cal. Most likely, she would have an assigned Medi-Cal where she would be assigned to a doctor and would be required to only go to that doctor. Sutter Health is not a participant. She would have Dignity Health or Kaiser depending on where she was assigned.

2. You cannot have more than $2500 in assets. I believe that your house is not included, but your bank account is. Since they are married, both bank accounts are counted. I seriously doubt Chris would drop a grand on a drone if they only had $2500 in the bank. Even if they do write it off.

3. I just looked it up and for her family size, she needs to be making below 50k a year. Her income alone is way over that limit, let alone if you add in Chris's income (if he has any). They look at your pay stubs and tax write offs have nothing to do with it.

4. Medi-Cal needs to be renewed yearly. You can't just keep it once you are on it. So even if she was on it before, she still needs to report her income each year. They are very strict.

5. Medi-Cal pays for everything. You don't ever need to file claims. The doctor automatically sends everything over to the Medi-Cal department and they take care of it. She wouldn't be filing claims with her insurance if she had Medi-Cal.

I am really confident that she is not on it. Sorry if this seems stupid, and I am far from a Jess minion. But in CA it is not that easy to be on state assistance.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm sorry but Addie still looks like a weird baby to me

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

smom12 wrote:I'm sorry but Addie still looks like a weird baby to me

It's her eyes
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Those Minnie slippers are...not cute
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

user123_ wrote:
smom12 wrote:I'm sorry but Addie still looks like a weird baby to me

It's her eyes
Its the usual blank stare like " what the actual fuck is going on" when all those animals are around her.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Not a minion, not trying to defend Jess or anything but tbh I feel like the whole 'Jess is pushing dance on Lilia' thing is REALLY reaching...I'm pretty sure Lilia used to be in gymnastics but wanted to quit. And Lilia obviously loves dancing and all the outfits, I don't see any evidence Lilia is being forced into anything? Also saying a 6 year old sucks at dancing is just kind of low, like come on, what matters is that she's having fun and SHE feels special. I don't think Jess is trying to get Lilia to be a professional dancer or anything either (how could she be when Lilia needs to give her grand babies as soon as she turns 18! lol)
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

applebutter_dreams wrote:
ApplePie wrote:Yes, exactly. And with her five deductions (aka, kids) she is probably getting a hefty tax refund. Also justifies her being on MediCal (state sponsored health care that she doesn't pay for) because her "expenses" outweigh her income. So basically she can say, "Yeah, I make $7,000 a month (from that screenshot a few pages back) but I spend most of that on my "job," so I really don't make that much."
Not this again....

I don't know where you guys are getting the idea tha she is on Medi-Cal. I know for a fact that she is not. I used to be on Medi-Cal a few years ago and I researched it thouroughly.

1. She takes her kids to Sutter Health. They do not accept Medi-Cal. Most likely, she would have an assigned Medi-Cal where she would be assigned to a doctor and would be required to only go to that doctor. Sutter Health is not a participant. She would have Dignity Health or Kaiser depending on where she was assigned.

2. You cannot have more than $2500 in assets. I believe that your house is not included, but your bank account is. Since they are married, both bank accounts are counted. I seriously doubt Chris would drop a grand on a drone if they only had $2500 in the bank. Even if they do write it off.

3. I just looked it up and for her family size, she needs to be making below 50k a year. Her income alone is way over that limit, let alone if you add in Chris's income (if he has any). They look at your pay stubs and tax write offs have nothing to do with it.

4. Medi-Cal needs to be renewed yearly. You can't just keep it once you are on it. So even if she was on it before, she still needs to report her income each year. They are very strict.

5. Medi-Cal pays for everything. You don't ever need to file claims. The doctor automatically sends everything over to the Medi-Cal department and they take care of it. She wouldn't be filing claims with her insurance if she had Medi-Cal.

I am really confident that she is not on it. Sorry if this seems stupid, and I am far from a Jess minion. But in CA it is not that easy to be on state assistance.
Yeah when o brought up her system it seemed like Kaiser but I wasn't positive

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

CallieT wrote:Not a minion, not trying to defend Jess or anything but tbh I feel like the whole 'Jess is pushing dance on Lilia' thing is REALLY reaching...I'm pretty sure Lilia used to be in gymnastics but wanted to quit. And Lilia obviously loves dancing and all the outfits, I don't see any evidence Lilia is being forced into anything? Also saying a 6 year old sucks at dancing is just kind of low, like come on, what matters is that she's having fun and SHE feels special. I don't think Jess is trying to get Lilia to be a professional dancer or anything either (how could she be when Lilia needs to give her grand babies as soon as she turns 18! lol)
I agree, especially because in a recent vlog she even mentions how she'd love for Lillia to be a 'dancer' (I use that term loosely) like she was but she's not going to force her. And that she'll keep Lillia in dance for as long as she [lillia] wants to. I think she wanted to try gymnastics a few months ago and it wasn't really brought up again but I'm sure jess told her she had to pick one or the other because at the time she was already in dance, Girl Scouts, cheer and/or swim. And so the fuck what if she sucks? Let her live. That studio is a lot like the studio I danced at as a kid. I did 7 years total and it was purely just for fun and I enjoyed getting all dressed up for recital at the end.

And I remember people saying before that jess probably wouldn't let the twins do softball because it was drakes favorite sport and well, she obviously put that pettiness aside and let them do it. So I don't see why she wouldn't do the same for her princess if she ever wanted to try something other than dance.

JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Gabe with Addie was the sweetest thing the fact that he just took her and held/played with her was so cute. Lilia is really lucky to have two parents who clearly get along really well for her benefit.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Lilia said she wanted to do gymnastics right after the boys started doing it and she saw them for the first time. Whilst she is young and should get to try as much as possible before settling on something, I'm sure most of the 'desire' of wanting to do gymnastics was just because it was something new her brothers were doing. She clearly isn't sad over not doing it and perfectly happy with dance. Jess probably did give her an ultimatum but I'm sure she listenend to Lilia's choice and dance was the way forward.

On a side note, where does Jess get these baby clothes from? Style wise (not quality wise) her sons are dressed like normal 2017 kids. Lilia at least gets dressed normally by her dad and her clothing from Jess isn't *too* bad. But Addie literally gets dressed like kids were dressed in the 90s and as somebody born then, it's really not a good look.

Return to “JesssFam”