DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Wow....so after months and months of complaints they actually spent an entire day with Finn as well! They actually packed some fresh fruit from home and took the kids to the park?? I know the uncrustables were there too but whatever hahahah the gummy bear and worm was kind pointless - such a waste of money! Missy even read to both of the kids and Finn was up at the same as Ollie?? What is going on over here?? Clearly they are trying to show that they spend quality time with both kids - but we all know it's just for show!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
Just watched the Johnson family vlog and they all went to the Pirates premiere without the Dumps which I found hilarious! The girls had a great time getting ready and got their nails & makeup done too, if Bryan and Missy weren't so annoying maybe they would have gone with them as well....but looks like they have been replaced hahahaha
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

onbreak wrote:They ate lunch at the park.. took the tummies, but unboxed them inn the living room
I guess they were hoping Ollie fans would be there to see it and engage.. but they were like the only people at the park.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
They said it was windy at the park and the didn't think the audio would be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Coolowl wrote:So this is how they kept him occupied at the meeting?

At least they actually let him play with play doh. Bryan's mom gave them Play Doh for Christmas, and they got rid of it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I know this is really reaching. I'm sure they brought that Play-Doh with them to occupy Ollie.

But is it possible that they were at Hasbro Studios working out some sort of brand deal, a Play-Doh ad involving Ollie, something like that? Why else would they bring him? Seriously.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

tintin15 wrote:I know this is really reaching. I'm sure they brought that Play-Doh with them to occupy Ollie.

But is it possible that they were at Hasbro Studios working out some sort of brand deal, a Play-Doh ad involving Ollie, something like that? Why else would they bring him? Seriously.
I could see that...if they truly gave him play dough to entertain him, that's great! That's a great age appropriate sensory activity to keep him entertained. But knowing them I'm surprised they didn't plop him in front of his iPad or something so it does seem a little suspicious...good parenting seems suspicious lol it's sad
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

CallieT wrote:
tintin15 wrote:I know this is really reaching. I'm sure they brought that Play-Doh with them to occupy Ollie.

I could see that...if they truly gave him play dough to entertain him, that's great! That's a great age appropriate sensory activity to keep him entertained. But knowing them I'm surprised they didn't plop him in front of his iPad or something so it does seem a little suspicious...good parenting seems suspicious lol it's sad
I'm not sure if I had someone bring their kid to my office for a meeting that I would appreciate them giving their play-doh as a distraction that stuff can be messy... coloring would have been more appropriate, unless it is a play-doh brand deal that kinda makes sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did they say for sure it was a meeting? Some speech (or child development) therapists use toys to help educate and assess kids. Or maybe it's was a private school interview?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

msrubeus wrote:
CallieT wrote:

I'm not sure if I had someone bring their kid to my office for a meeting that I would appreciate them giving their play-doh as a distraction that stuff can be messy... coloring would have been more appropriate, unless it is a play-doh brand deal that kinda makes sense.

And this is why I posted my question...wondering if they are doing a brand collaboration with the play doh company or they actually gave him messy stuff to distract him while they discussed whatever they were there for. I doubt they brought it with them and think it was given to him at the place they went to.
It's sad that they don't let these kids play with more interactive toys that help with motor function and mental stimulation. Look how engaged he looks in that picture.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say for sure it was a meeting? Some speech (or child development) therapists use toys to help educate and assess kids. Or maybe it's was a private school interview?
I think they said they were going to a meeting, and then afterwards said that they had just left the meeting. Though they could be lying about it, of course. This is Missy and Bryan we're talking about.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did they say for sure it was a meeting? Some speech (or child development) therapists use toys to help educate and assess kids. Or maybe it's was a private school interview?
They said meeting and Jeffery went with them. Jeffery handles a lot of their management type stuff, so it most likely was a meeting that had something to do with Ollie. They went to LA I believe for this, which isn't close to home for it to be something school or therapy related.
onamonapia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by onamonapia »

Whatever happened to their tadpoles?
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Missy posted a picture of an egg with a crack in it, implying one is hatching? Idek what they're doing lol

Are they giving the chickens fertilized eggs to sit on or something?

If so, can someone tell me if it's at all wise/appropriate to pick up a hatching egg that a chicken has been caring for?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

tintin15 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:That picnic lunch was nasty. Uncrustables, Pringles and Gatorade. Yum. At least there was some fruit, but they couldn't make a freaking PBJ?
And Ollie grabbing at the gummy bear while Bryan was trying to talk about it-- you can tell he's never told no, and isn't being taught patience. Then he was stuffing that gummy worm into his mouth like he was starving. Gee, how about instead of spending all this money on giant gummy animals that are going to get thrown away, you send some money to a real charity in Cambodia? Hmmmm?

If there's any time to suck it up and make a PB&J, it's for a picnic. Come on! It's so much fun to make sandwiches for that lol I haven't watched the vlog like was it a legit picnic and they brought premade stuff???

Then again maybe Ollie doesn't like homemade PB&J. They have made him picky in the weirdest of ways.
He's as picky as my girlfriend's niece... Her Mom sends all of her food back every time she goes out to attempt to get 1-2 free meals (she takes home what she complains about) and her 6 year old orders grilled cheese like it's a steak. It's never cooked to her standards.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:Missy posted a picture of an egg with a crack in it, implying one is hatching? Idek what they're doing lol

If so, can someone tell me if it's at all wise/appropriate to pick up a hatching egg that a chicken has been caring for?
Yes they purchased fertilized eggs from a farm for their hen to sit on since they don't have a rooster. Picking up to look at them is no big deal unless you do it for more than a few seconds.

msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

tintin15 wrote:Missy posted a picture of an egg with a crack in it, implying one is hatching? Idek what they're doing lol

It's probably fine, it's not like domesticated chickens will reject their young and if they do no big deal, chicks are pretty self sufficient really early on. You just put them under a warm light and give them food and water. They need to be careful though about actually helping it hatch. The hatching process supposedly builds up the chick's strength and if they pull it out of the shell instead of letting it come out on its own it will be weak and not as likely to thrive.

I wonder if they've put much thought into where they're going to put these chicks because they are going to need to separate them from the rest of the flock for a while.....

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

msrubeus wrote:

It's probably fine, it's not like domesticated chickens will reject their young and if they do no big deal, chicks are pretty self sufficient really early on. You just put them under a warm light and give them food and water. They need to be careful though about actually helping it hatch. The hatching process supposedly builds up the chick's strength and if they pull it out of the shell instead of letting it come out on its own it will be weak and not as likely to thrive.

I wonder if they've put much thought into where they're going to put these chicks because they are going to need to separate them from the rest of the flock for a while.....

Yes that is true. They say they are going to keep them in that cage inside the coop which isn't a good idea the other chickens could kill the babies, it has big holes that the chicks can slip out of. A better idea would be the old coop that the chickens were raised in. They should put it right beside the big coop so the flock can still see mom and babies and get used to them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If the new chicks turn out to be roosters, am I to assume they are going to be "sent away?"
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Image Image Somebody's getting obessed with FB now, since that stupid viral video.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 08f270.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Just watched the Johnson family vlog and they all went to the Pirates premiere without the Dumps which I found hilarious! The girls had a great time getting ready and got their nails & makeup done too, if Bryan and Missy weren't so annoying maybe they would have gone with them as well....but looks like they have been replaced hahahaha
But look at Hannah's face. Wow, talk about RBF.
Do think it's hilarious that they went to the premier without Bryan and Missy!

Return to “Daily Bumps”