E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I don't know if Ellie was pregnant and had a chemical pregnancy or she was never pregnant. She's a very troubled person if she lied about being pregnant and is faking a loss. It has happened from time to time on different Mommy forums that I've been a part of. It's not unheard of for women to do this to get support and sometimes donations. I do think she's having a chemical pregnancy based on the doctor phone calls and the timing of when she likely ovulated, but my only doubt is her need to prove she's correct about her symptom spotting. She would never admit she was wrong about it. Remember when Jared suggested it could be in her head from being more aware and she right away said no.

I really wish she would sit down with a gyno or her fertility Dr and they would explain to her step by step what happens during ovulation and in the 2ww. Then she would understand that it's not possible to "feel things happening" 2dpo. It helps to have realistic expectations when you know what's going on. I don't think she should be breeding until she works on her mental state, but if she's going to, she might as well be informed.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I'm not claiming they are getting divorced, it was in the comments.. I unsubscribed weeks ago
I do feel they are both unhappy.. Jared looks STARVED for attention.
Any word from the group of girls Ellie went to Hawaii with? I feel the waters are way too calm

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

pirateayy07 wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:I don't believe she was ever pregnant.

Karma sucks, I hope multiple people call Ellie over the next couple of days to announce their pregnancy after one month of trying.
Yes! I don't even feel sorry for her. Actually makes me hate her even more. I think I'm the only one who believe she knows she got her period and is embarrassed as hell to show her face. Do I think she was ever pregnant? Not At All!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*raises hand*

I understand why some sympathize with her, because in reality loss is a loss. My early miscarriages hurt just the same as our 8wk one. But these ppl, I wouldn't believe until I saw written proof of what Ellie's beta levels were. I don't think even the doc or nurse thought she was pregnant.

And just like some others have mentioned, why not have at least one ultrasound to be sure nothing potentially dangerous was going on. I only went back a couple pages, but did she get an actual second blood draw, or no because she started her period the day of that appt?
Sorry for your loss..
I think in the beginning she thought she was but reality hit her smack in the face at the doctors the next day when she was told her levels were low. A little part in her head must of been questioning if she really had conceived or not

PookPook0307
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PookPook0307 »

Idk if i believe she was pregnant or not. I believe she really, really wanted to be. If i had a line and they were telling me i had HCG in my blood and then i got my period i would be devastated, but something about their vlogs is just off and i feel like a lot is missing.

If she was... she got pregnant their first month TTC #3... which makes me even more sick of them claiming infertility.

I know a couple women who had a chemical one month and then go on to get pregnant the next month and have a complication free pregnancy. Also, those women announced early with the chemical (they tested before period was due and then it showed up on time) then the next time they didn't announce until 12-14 weeks. So I am curious to see if they pick back up with the open TTC show or if now they go silent on that front.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Ok, so a few factual things.. I dont believe this is a miscarriage. I think this is Ellie not admitting she was wrong. She is having her period. She would NEVER admit she was wrong. We know this.

I have had an ectopic pregnancy that nearly killed me, a chemical miscarriage, two miscarriage in 2nd trimester and when I thought everything was going well our baby had no heartbeat at 40 weeks and was stillborn. Now we have two healthy babies.

So, Im not sitting here pretending I dont feel bad for her. I do feel bad she made a fool out of herself and her husband. There are many miscarriage-like things they are keeping out of this that makes me believe they are not miscarrying. TTC when the doctor likely advised she should try to avoid getting pregnant after getting an IUD out-no matter hormonal or non hormonal IUD that can cause miscarriage if you try too soon (side effect of IUD nicking your uterus and if the embryo implants in that spot). It is a loss that they didnt conceive this month.

This is another Sam and Nia situation, handled a bit better by Jared in my opinion. Us who see the Ellie she wants us to see (an ignorant, narcissistic bitch), know she'd never admit she's wrong. She never has. This is not a miscarriage. She may think it is, but that's why I am not feeling too bad. I do think they are leaving a lot out. I bet she doesnt think she'd need a D&C. Im sure we'd hear about it and it would be good for the views that "ellie goes to surgery after mother's day announcement" or something like that. The language used.... "The doctor basically said she'd be miscarrying" are not words my doctor ever said to me in my early losses. "You WILL be miscarrying within a week or so, or we can give you a D&C which would have been further on or in my experience I had one before 8 weeks.

This is way too fishy. I dont believe shes miscarrying. I think they are ignorant. They may believe it's a miscarriage when all the facts prove otherwise.
God forgive me if they are miscarrying, but I really dont based on what they've said and my personal experiences. Yes it sucks they didnt conceive this month. I feel bad for them for that. We'll never know the truth, but we'll see what happens next.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

PookPook0307 wrote:Idk if i believe she was pregnant or not. I believe she really, really wanted to be. If i had a line and they were telling me i had HCG in my blood and then i got my period i would be devastated, but something about their vlogs is just off and i feel like a lot is missing.

If she was... she got pregnant their first month TTC #3... which makes me even more sick of them claiming infertility.

I know a couple women who had a chemical one month and then go on to get pregnant the next month and have a complication free pregnancy. Also, those women announced early with the chemical (they tested before period was due and then it showed up on time) then the next time they didn't announce until 12-14 weeks. So I am curious to see if they pick back up with the open TTC show or if now they go silent on that front.
You definitely can get pregnant quickly after a miscarriage. Your hormones are sky rocketed, because the pregnancy hormones are still in your system for a while. My doctors always said it takes about 3-6 weeks for those hormones to vanish, and that's if you're not lactating. I got pregnant after my stillbirth very quickly (2 months later) and had my first healthy rainbow baby after. Many women in my support groups have gotten pregnant very quickly afterwards. It's doable. But it's advised to wait due to PSTD (yes, you can get that if you weren't serving in the military), mental health and physical health. We waited between early miscarriages to get pregnant again.

I really think this is just her first period after her IUD was taken out. I never had an IUD but I just googled what it's like to get them taken out and what to expect and clotty bleeding is very common.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:These 11 year olds in the comments are all "RIP Baby Mecham" Oh, children..

That is precisely why I refuse to read them. I am going to say something awful and get swarmed, then blocked.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

Cgl33 wrote:I don't know if Ellie was pregnant and had a chemical pregnancy or she was never pregnant. She's a very troubled person if she lied about being pregnant and is faking a loss. It has happened from time to time on different Mommy forums that I've been a part of. It's not unheard of for women to do this to get support and sometimes donations. I do think she's having a chemical pregnancy based on the doctor phone calls and the timing of when she likely ovulated, but my only doubt is her need to prove she's correct about her symptom spotting. She would never admit she was wrong about it. Remember when Jared suggested it could be in her head from being more aware and she right away said no.

I really wish she would sit down with a gyno or her fertility Dr and they would explain to her step by step what happens during ovulation and in the 2ww. Then she would understand that it's not possible to "feel things happening" 2dpo. It helps to have realistic expectations when you know what's going on. I don't think she should be breeding until she works on her mental state, but if she's going to, she might as well be informed.
Well on Calvin's pregnancy announcement that she posted on her own YouTube channel she said that she could be 6 or 20 weeks pregnant (really, Ellie would wait 4 months?) and that she felt the baby moving, but judging by the date that it was posted she was 4 weeks pregnant!
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
Lalammbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lalammbb »

With regards to this just being her first period after having her IUD out, if you go back through the vlogs, I believe she has already had her first period.

In the vlogs titled, IT'S TIME TO DO THIS! Pregnancy and Ovulation Feelings, Ellie says she thinks she will start her "cycle" soon since she is having some PMS symptoms.

In the Disneyland ovulation vlog, she doesn't state this clearly but seems to suggest she had a period after taking her IUD out.

I'm on the fence as to whether this is a miscarriage or just a period, I have had severe back pain, stomach pain, clotting sometimes during a period and never thought much of it. I feel like the tests they showed were too obscure that if they had a more clear positive pregnancy test themselves or if the urine test at the the doctor was a clear yes, they would have shared this. Regardless, I do believe she has built up in her mind that she was pregnant and so for Ellie this is a loss and I wish that on no one.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

We also have to remember these vlogs are E&J's POV and what they WANT people to see. I wouldn't be shocked at all if doormat Jared is editing the vlogs to put Ellie in a better light - and not look like a crazy, delusional liar. Ellie is humiliated and hiding and Jared probably wants to protect her.

They know the truth, but they'll never reveal the truth.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Not trying to defend them, just be logical...

I think she was pregnant, for a couple reasons.

1. The nurse said the levels were lower than she would expect, and sure, we didn't get a number, but I'm sure if Ellie wasn't pregnant the nurse would know and tell her "your numbers indicate you AREN'T pregnant" not just "lower than expected".

2. I truly think that she got a fake positive preg test, and that it just wasn't showing up on camera. If she WAS faking it, why would she have shown us the pregnancy test that looked blank? She wouldn't have. She would have just photoshopped the thumbnail and never actually shown the test. Also the call to her mom was convincing to me. I think the reason the announcement vid was so weird was because they knew it was a bad sign that the line was so faint and so late to show up.

3. If she was getting her period, and not miscarrying, wouldn't her period be REALLY late? I know this is contingent on the fact that she ovulated in the first place, but Ellie's never actually been diagnosed with PCOS, right? So I don't think the test was necessarily wrong.

4. Her body WAS changing, very rapidly. I know she eats a lot of snacks and her metabolism will catch up eventually, but she's always had those late night 'treats' and such a rapid change honestly is unlike Ellie.

Just my thoughts!
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

*real preg test, not fake
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:We also have to remember these vlogs are E&J's POV and what they WANT people to see. I wouldn't be shocked at all if doormat Jared is editing the vlogs to put Ellie in a better light - and not look like a crazy, delusional liar. Ellie is humiliated and hiding and Jared probably wants to protect her.

They know the truth, but they'll never reveal the truth.
exactly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CallieT wrote:Not trying to defend them, just be logical...

1. The nurse said the levels were lower than she would expect, and sure, we didn't get a number, but I'm sure if Ellie wasn't pregnant the nurse would know and tell her "your numbers indicate you AREN'T pregnant" not just "lower than expected".

2. I truly think that she got a fake positive preg test, and that it just wasn't showing up on camera. If she WAS faking it, why would she have shown us the pregnancy test that looked blank? She wouldn't have. She would have just photoshopped the thumbnail and never actually shown the test. Also the call to her mom was convincing to me. I think the reason the announcement vid was so weird was because they knew it was a bad sign that the line was so faint and so late to show up.

3. If she was getting her period, and not miscarrying, wouldn't her period be REALLY late? I know this is contingent on the fact that she ovulated in the first place, but Ellie's never actually been diagnosed with PCOS, right? So I don't think the test was necessarily wrong.

4. Her body WAS changing, very rapidly. I know she eats a lot of snacks and her metabolism will catch up eventually, but she's always had those late night 'treats' and such a rapid change honestly is unlike Ellie.

Just my thoughts!
1. If her HCG was at all elevated they would likely test to follow through. They wouldn't tell you that you aren't pregnant based on quantitative analysis if you haven't had your period because the number could be climbing.

2. I absolutely think she had a fake positive. I think she tested until she finally had a positive, and then refused to believe the subsequent negatives. She beloved what she wanted to see and wouldn't listen to reason. I think her family were likely trying to caution her based on how they all remained quiet. Even Cullen seemed a bit wary about the line he saw (didn't see).

3. Every woman has a different cycle length. Her period isn't late unless she did in fact ovulate at Disneyland. They didn't temp, so no one knows for sure.

4. I think Ellie was just eating more because she thought she could be pregnant. Yes she was eating crap, but she also seemed to be eating more at meals as well. (Ellie usually eats junk food but doesn't eat a lot of actual meals throughout the day).

I have no doubt Ellie thought she was pregnant. I think she thought it the whole time! I think she jumped on a. Positive pregnancy test and just didn't want to see the obvious.... no matter how obvious it was.

Ignorance is bliss.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Fri May 19, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

If I could be a fly on the wall in anyone's house, it would be the Mecham house.

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I have to agree with amyfalafal. And I have been thinking since the beginning of their TWW that some way they will spin this into a pregnancy loss. I don't believe anything they say and what they show in their vlogs is 100 % in their control. Without showing an actual positive pregnancy test or sharing the actual number of her HCG levels, I don't believe she is actually miscarrying.

I don't like how they messed everything up with the MD announcement based on an evaporation line and then being all smug and smirky about other's infertility and miscarriages. Ellie was SMILING when she talked about her two friends who miscarried recently. And now she can't even show her face but it's ok when she decides to call and message about her pregnancy to people who are struggling.

I really hope this will knock some sense into their heads. They both are so delusional and I say again that I'm worried about their mental health. Especially Ellie's.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just my thoughts!
I get where you're coming from. we all want to give her the benefit of the doubt. They chose what they show us and what they show us doesnt add up.

Answering your #3 "why would she show us a blank test" because she really wanted to be pregnant and convinced herself she was. She is definitely going through some phantom pregnancy, all joking aside, it can mess with your head. claiming pcos and infertility and ttc right after an iud was taken out makes no sense at all. it would literally be a miracle.
anastasialarue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by anastasialarue »

amyfalafal wrote:
PookPook0307 wrote:Idk if i believe she was pregnant or not. I believe she really, really wanted to be. If i had a line and they were telling me i had HCG in my blood and then i got my period i would be devastated, but something about their vlogs is just off and i feel like a lot is missing.

You definitely can get pregnant quickly after a miscarriage. Your hormones are sky rocketed, because the pregnancy hormones are still in your system for a while. My doctors always said it takes about 3-6 weeks for those hormones to vanish, and that's if you're not lactating. I got pregnant after my stillbirth very quickly (2 months later) and had my first healthy rainbow baby after. Many women in my support groups have gotten pregnant very quickly afterwards. It's doable. But it's advised to wait due to PSTD (yes, you can get that if you weren't serving in the military), mental health and physical health. We waited between early miscarriages to get pregnant again.

I really think this is just her first period after her IUD was taken out. I never had an IUD but I just googled what it's like to get them taken out and what to expect and clotty bleeding is very common.
I already commented somewhere - that's what I had right after my IUD removal. Also just like Jared said lightheaded and pain. That's exactly what I had. And I know for sure I wasn't pregnant.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

HelloSweetie wrote:

Just my thoughts!
1. If her HCG was at all elevated they would likely test to follow through. They wouldn't tell you that you aren't pregnant based on quantitative analysis if you haven't had your period because the number could be climbing.

2. I absolutely think she had a fake positive. I think she tested until she finally had a positive, and then refused to believe the subsequent negatives. She beloved what she wanted to see and wouldn't listen to reason. I think her family were likely trying to caution her based on how they all remained quiet. Even Cullen seemed a bit wary about the line he saw (didn't see).

3. Every woman has a different cycle length. Her period isn't late unless she did in fact ovulate at Disneyland. They didn't temp, so no one knows for sure.

4. I think Ellie was just eating more because she thought she could be pregnant. Yes she was eating crap, but she also seemed to be eating more at meals as well. (Ellie usually eats junk food but doesn't eat a lot of actual meals throughout the day).

I have no doubt Ellie thought she was pregnant. I think she thought it the whole time! I think she jumped on a. Positive pregnancy test and just didn't want to see the obvious.... no matter how obvious it was.

Ignorance is bliss.
I don't know, I think a medical professional could easily tell the different in HCG levels between pregnant or not pregnant. Also, on the phone (so we know they're not lying) we hear her say "your levels are lower then we expect for how far along you are". I really think that since she said "how far along you are" the nurse is saying that the numbers indicate that Ellie is pregnant, but dropping since she's having a miscarriage. If they were at a non-pregnancy low I really think she'd say at the very least 'they indicate it's possible you're not pregnant or it's very early'.

I see what you mean about Ellie thinking she was pregnant, I agree that's a possibility. I do think that the fact that she showed us the pregnancy test really does indicate that she's not TRYING to deceive us. But when you consider the phone call and the ovulation test and the body changes I think it would be a huge coincidence for it to be a fake positive, I mean that's really uncommon and coupled with all the other factors I think it's really unlikely. I agree it's possible the ovulation test could be wrong but I don't really see any reason to think that, they're usually accurate. Or even if it was wrong I think it's more likely that she got pregnant at a later date when she really did ovulate rather then her not being pregnant at all.

As for the weight gain, that's something I still think strongly points towards pregnancy...she wasn't eating THAT much more to make her body change so much so fast, I think all those snacks are normal for her. Ellie is normally so skeletal I really think something else was going on.

But, we'll never know for sure! We can agree to disagree :)
CaliMae17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliMae17 »

On Jared's twitter pregnancy announcement, if you zoom in on the test, the +sign is noticeably dark. Why was she squinting on Mother's Day to see a line, but there was a blaring positive on that picture? I'm confused.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”